• TattooedDreams

• Duca

• slw84

• Miley Cyrus

I expected a Boost not a drop but that show deserves negative sales

2 hours ago, Luma said:

That's it? Isn't this around the same it was before the halftime? :deadbanana4:

It's actually less..:priceless:

OT: I'm not into the JT hate, I have had nothing but respect for him as an artist but.... the fact that the projections "dropped" after the SB shows that he'd have done 200K without it. The hyped the album and lied about its success to make people buy it thinking it was a smash album. Such low antics..it makes JT look super insecure and desperate. Had Taylor done such stunt, she'd be mocked by everyone. To say that I spent my week defending him.

His album is still better than most pop releases this year and I like it way better than 20/20, it gets corny at times, some lyrics make me roll my eyes, some songs should be banned but the album also has great highlights . I wasn't exactly expecting him to deliver since Can't Stop The Feeling was so disgusting.

Beyoncé really did win in the longevity game. She's the last standing 90s act guys, who would have thought... Unless Nickelback does a comeback :mandown:

Edited by RobynFKA

OMG! That's tragic. :rip:

Is that one of the worst SB boost? How does it compare to others?

Edit: Wait. There was actually no boost? It fell even more? klsdfdsklfj :hoetenks:

@Duca What happened?

Edited by Thor

18 minutes ago, romonster said:

WITH Super Bowl boost? That’s terrible :rip:

There wasn’t a boost. The predictions used to have him selling more :rip: 

Didn’t any of those people who watched the Super Bowl look him up. I think he was expecting a 1M+ opening. This is tragique.:deadbanana2:

Lawdamercy.

Wait :deadbanana2:

I never would've imagined after such a platform that predictions could lower for ANY artist. Let alone a household name like Justin Timberlake, im speechlesss.

Not lower numbers :deadbanana: 

Well, time for the relevant Justin to drop a new album :gaycat1:

I love how for JT, this a flop but for our pop fave's excluding (Adele, Bey, Tay and P!nk), we'd slit for them to pull these kinda numbers. :jonny:But also, they're fault for hyping it up prematurely. :cm:

For an artist that just did SB it is very disapponting.

But taking into account the backlash and all the negativity surrounding him right now those numbers are surprisingly good. 

9 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I love how for JT, this a flop but for our pop fave's excluding (Adele, Bey, Tay and P!nk), we'd slit for them to pull these kinda numbers. :jonny:But also, they're fault for hyping it up prematurely. :cm:

Males generally have bigger numbers than females tho

Edited by Torturo

1 hour ago, vamp said:

I think he was expecting a 1M+ opening. 

How would we know what he was expecting? :skull: 

I know 320k is a great opening week, but I cannot stop laughing at his predictions going DOWN after the SB. :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, MTrain Grande said:

How would we know what he was expecting? :skull: 

Over a hundred million people watched the super bowl. I’m sure he thought at least 1 percent of them would buy it. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.