Guernica

Random Thoughts

Recommended Posts

bookreader
6 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

WOW, FLAC audio sounds gorgeous! 1074 kbps audio for a 3:19 song, my God (25.9 megabytes tho :skull:)

I’m curious, what’s the appeal of FLAC? Like what does FLAC audio sounds like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
3 hours ago, bookreader said:

I’m curious, what’s the appeal of FLAC? Like what does FLAC audio sounds like?

I'm no professional, but it simply sounds higher quality. Unlike with MP3 and AAC, I believe there's zero compression or quality lost. The standard used to be 320kbps MP3 or ~256kbps AAC, and tbh I would still mostly download those since FLAC takes up like ~3x more space, if not slightly more :deadbanana:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kavish

Read 6 books in July.  The most books I have read in a month.

 

So proud of myself.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bookreader
10 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I'm no professional, but it simply sounds higher quality. Unlike with MP3 and AAC, I believe there's zero compression or quality lost. The standard used to be 320kbps MP3 or ~256kbps AAC, and tbh I would still mostly download those since FLAC takes up like ~3x more space, if not slightly more :deadbanana:

Oh wow. Interesting. 
 

7 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Read 6 books in July.  The most books I have read in a month.

 

So proud of myself.

 

giphy.gif

I so wish I had checked out books from the library so that I could be reading instead of being on my phone 24/7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

Music does not actually sound different when you hear it in flac compared to 320 kbps. It was invented just for storage purposes because there is no quality loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wikipedia

Going back to uni on Tuesday

Don't know how to feel about it :-$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks
3 hours ago, Wikipedia said:

Going back to uni on Tuesday

Don't know how to feel about it :-$

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardo Royale

My boyfriend has purposely sat on my face and farted 3 times this week. I will break up with him if this continues

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen

 

4 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

My boyfriend has purposely sat on my face and farted 3 times this week. I will break up with him if this continues

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

that's hot omg why would you broke up over human nature?

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardo Royale
42 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

 

that's hot omg why would you broke up over human nature?

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Eww dude. He does this when we're about to have sex. It's disgusting and stinks

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fender
5 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

My boyfriend has purposely sat on my face and farted 3 times this week. I will break up with him if this continues

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

do it back

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardo Royale
7 minutes ago, Fender said:

do it back

juicy-gif-10.gif

But then he'll start farting even more to try and outdo me

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackthorn
On 7/30/2020 at 9:22 PM, rihannabiggestfan said:

I'm no professional, but it simply sounds higher quality. Unlike with MP3 and AAC, I believe there's zero compression or quality lost. The standard used to be 320kbps MP3 or ~256kbps AAC, and tbh I would still mostly download those since FLAC takes up like ~3x more space, if not slightly more :deadbanana:

I did that one test (http://abx.digitalfeed.net/lame.320.html) and it said that I probably can't hear the difference between lossy and lossless samples. I got 60% correct.

 

It would be interesting to make a thread about this, where people would do the test and post their results but I can't. Can someone else do it, perhaps? I'm curious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bookreader

My friend took some photos of me and I’m excited on how they turned out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiel D-01

Life is bloody savage sometimes, just wow.

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
11 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Eww dude. He does this when we're about to have sex. It's disgusting and stinks

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

maybe he's hinting to you that he wants to bottom?

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

Ugh the guy I've been seeing ghosted me. Thank god I had no actual feelings towards him. It's still a little upsetting.

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardo Royale
3 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

maybe he's hinting to you that he wants to bottom?

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

He only bottoms for me when he's high

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty
3 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

maybe he's hinting to you that he wants to bottom?

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

:deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
5 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

He only bottoms for me when he's high

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardo Royale
9 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

juicy-gif-10.gif

He just did it again while I was sucking his dick and I kept sucking anyway

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

 

I get called white man's wh0re

 

juicy-gif-10.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

I like Revenge, but calling a LEGEND like Enya "some randomer", so rude :bibliahh:

 

 

Enya can literally buy us all! I'm in love with her castle home

 

inhouse%20(2)-731w.jpg

 

e3274dafa8577537dd3dc78d453f9c5a.jpg

 

4469aa5ed5083a0efdbc9712537f8cbe.jpg

 

3465dc4d000e2307d2db82dbc6b541f5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

The anger :bibliahh:

 

zC96VLu.png

 

jJBI3vS.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bookreader

I’m just not going to get involved in a stan war.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen

"Want" by Natalie Imbruglia deserved a Grammy award and "Torn" sized success

 

xaE510z.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites