LOUD & TTT hit 900M streams on Spotify

istan4badgalriri

I think she's the 1st female artist to have 4 albums w/ 900m streams (her last 4)

Only Girl (In The World) - 181,310,987

S&M - 172,516,045

What's My Name? - 121,798,954

Man Down - 106,463,045

Love The Way You Lie (Part II) - 84,309,614

California King Bed - 79,816,905

Cheers (Drink To That) - 52,159,594

Skin - 40,241,924

Complicated - 19,368,524

Fading - 19,347,682

Raining Men - 18,791,297

Only Girl (In The World) - Bimbo Jones Club Remix - 3,895,352

= 900,019,923

We Found Love - 393,447,373

Where Have You Been - 145,475,855

You Da One - 88,320,641

Talk That Talk - 69,224,983

Birthday Cake - 52,126,500

Cockiness (Love It) - 36,580,892

Drunk On Love - 27,470,474

We All Want Love - 18,618,530

Roc Me Out - 17,808,055

Watch n' Learn - 17,140,295

Farewell - 14,607,632

Fool In Love - 9,896,823

Do Ya Thang - 9,632,495

Red Lipstick - 8,656,673

= 909,007,221

both will reach 1 billion around June-July! GGGB will join them & hit 1B around Oct-Nov this year

:clap3:

Wow! Let’s do a Loud streaming party here on ATRL. I enjoyed the Beyoncé album party here which happened last month. Please lets do it for Loud (and dm me when it happens) 

• ATRL Moderator

Why are RM, Complicated and Fading so far below the rest of LOUD's tracks?

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Wow! Let’s do a Loud streaming party here on ATRL. I enjoyed the Beyoncé album party here which happened last month. Please lets do it for Loud (and dm me when it happens) 

Omg we should :jonny:

15 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Omg we should :jonny:

Please organise it and tell me :hughard: 

55 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

I think she's the 1st female artist to have 4 albums w/ 900m streams (her last 4)

= 900,019,923

Watch n' Learn - 17,140,295

Do Ya Thang - 9,632,495

= 909,007,221

both will reach 1 billion around June-July! GGGB will join them & hit 1B around Oct-Nov this year

Deserves 500M streams alone

vq5wg7.gif

How does 4 have more streams than Loud + TTT? :dies: I was told those eras were much bigger......

5 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

How does 4 have more streams than Loud + TTT? :dies: I was told those eras were much bigger......

1) How many hit songs + eras has Rihanna had since LOUD (2010) and TTT (2011)?

Its only natural that Beyonce, who has less hit songs, especially this decade, would have her older material streamed more.

Are you that dense? :ahh:

2) WFL alone has more streams than any Beyonce song and so does a multitude of other songs by Rihanna.

She will soon be the artist to have 5 albums with 1B streams.

Don't embarrass yourself.

11 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Also, do you really want to compare the stats of LOUD and TTT to 4?

LMAO. :ahh:

RED LIPSTICK HAS THE LEAST STREAMS ?

tumblr_inline_ofq1hrqUxZ1rm3pip_500.gif

Talent lost

tumblr_inline_ofq1hrqUxZ1rm3pip_500.gif

54 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

might have to do with the fact that people have been busy streaming Rihanna's latest album which has more than 2,400,000,000 streams on the platform (while Lemonade isn't available there) ...and that Rihanna has 4 albums from this decade alone on Spotify while Beyoncé only has 2

just common sense really, when your fave hasn't released a new album in a long time you tend to go back to their old albums while you wait for the next one, but as soon as they drop a new album you'll focus on this new album and spend less time listening to her old ones

it's actually quite amazing that Rih's old albums have that many streams when she has 8 albums available to stream (not to mention all her hit features outside of those albums) and that her most recent one has 2.4B streams

55 minutes ago, Lennox. said:

Its only natural that Beyonce, who has less hit songs, especially this decade, would have her older material streamed more.

2) WFL alone has more streams than any Beyonce song and so does a multitude of other songs by Rihanna.

This :cm:

Spoiler

They never learn. :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Lennox. said:

1 hour ago, Lennox. said:

Also, do you really want to compare the stats of LOUD and TTT to 4?

LMAO. :ahh:

20 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

might have to do with the fact that people have been busy streaming Rihanna's latest album which has more than 2,400,000,000 streams on the platform (while Lemonade isn't available there) ...and that Rihanna has 4 albums from this decade alone on Spotify while Beyoncé only has 2

just common sense really, when your fave hasn't released a new album in a long time you tend to go back to their old albums while you wait for the next one, but as soon as they drop a new album you'll focus on this new album and spend less time listening to her old ones

it's actually quite amazing that Rih's old albums have that many streams when she has 8 albums available to stream (not to mention all her hit features outside of those albums) and that her most recent one has 2.4B streams

:dies: Y'all got a bee under your bonnet... So bothered. Now get back on track and celebrate *almost* getting to 1B streams. Peace! 

Wow! :jonny5:

14 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

:dies: Y'all got a bee under your bonnet... So bothered. Now get back on track and celebrate *almost* getting to 1B streams. Peace! 

A whole clown. Take your L and move.

Loudsus.!

On 25/01/2018 at 8:11 PM, trainsskyscrapers said:

They were much bigger, especially "Loud", which outsold "4" two times over, let's not. :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.