Films you watched recently

Pol McCutie

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Sorry?

lmao no need to apologize im just shocked someone put that high of a score for that film.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nux

• Rihabelye

• StrangerInTheDark

• Reverse Warholian

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

lmao no need to apologize im just shocked someone put that high of a score for that film.

I like fun movies 

Just finished A Simple Favor. I slept on it earlier because I thought my friend had spoiled the whole thing to me already. Little did I know… :dies: 

Dune 8/10 (cinematography was stellar and graphics but I was a bit confused) I need to rewatch it with subtitles 

23 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Just finished A Simple Favor. I slept on it earlier because I thought my friend had spoiled the whole thing to me already. Little did I know… :dies: 

Oh man that was good 

The Lost Daughter: 6/10

could've been good, but the ending was needlessly open to interpretation, a lot of plot points were established then abandoned, the cinematography was atrocious given that they were shooting on Greek seaside, none of the actors showed any acting chops sans Olivia and her younger part. I like the topics it tried to handle though, like the difference in parenthood expectations towards men and women, the emotional and energetic drainage of it, importance of self-love and boundaries, ...

Children of Men: 3/10

a rewatch. an unnecessary one at that because i thought i’d switch on it but alas it’s still a piece of trash.

Red Rocket - 8.5/10 

Wish I saw it in 2021 while I was doing my year-end lists bc it would've been an easy Top 10 contender. 

On 1/6/2022 at 10:44 AM, Canonical Ensembl said:

GOD i loved that movie. Might be solely because of Blake Lively but I love movies with that type of twist :WAP:

Watched Bridesmaids and I really enjoyed it. I can definitely tell its of its time but I don’t mind it at all. That cop was such a cutie 🥰 

Eternals, 10/10! 

Escape Room: 6/10

Caché: 7/10

Licorice Pizza: 5/10

Scarface (1932): 2/10

Eternals: worst marvel movie ive ever watched i think :giraffe:

Red Notice: gal gadot has no range in act other than smiling the whole movie  :duck:

Enchanto: goddamn the main character is so annoying I cant stand her :toofunny3:  the storyline could have been better :zzz:

Shang Chi: underrated and unexpectedly good, one of the best movie of 2020 :clap3:

Free Guy: not expecting its gonna be THAT good,  I love it, very funny.

Dont Look Up: not worth the hype, well it just a Netflix movie afterall :noparty:

Edited by babyforlife
Adding words

The Lost Daughter: 6/10. Good plot, poor execution

• 2 weeks later...