"Perfect" now credited as a solo Ed Sheeran single

Siren

18 minutes ago, Domination said:

Except she didn't. Did Lana get a #7 with HBTB even though they corrected it later? No.

She lost.

SlEnvhB.gif

Do the OBH really think she's not going to have a #1 at ALL now? :deadbanana4:

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Destiny

• FAN

• GiselleBeyince

3 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Its not about Lemon vs Perfect.

49. Beyonce

81. Rihanna

Youtube

Rihanna - Current daily avg:3,315,690

Beyonce- Current daily avg:3,248,285

Keep in mind all Bey has are features throughout 2017 and not her current album on Spotify.

For the fact your fave has a weekly collab, massive PR campaign for her brand and constant radio rotation yet fails to be as consistenly consumed is fraudulent.

And you keep using unfair comparisons, Beyoncé has been featured on 2 remixes of songs that were already hits + an Eminem lead single over the past 4-5 months whereas Rihanna only had a NERD collab :skull: 

And the irony of you saying "weekly collabs" when Beyoncé was featured on 3 new songs in the last 5 months vs Rihanna 1 :rip:  "Massive PR campaign" "Fraudulent" I....won't even comment on that cause... :rip:  It's like you're not even trying to make sense 

2 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Do the OBH really think she's not going to have a #1 at ALL now? :deadbanana4:

She's not. Her credit was Rihmoved

SlEnvhB.gif

Just now, Domination said:

SlEnvhB.gif

They aren't retroactively taking back the #1...

3 minutes ago, R!ck said:

Serious question, are you ******ed? people who listen to radio (hundred of millions in America) have no life? :biblio: 

A loser who emails BB constantly sure is. You made these comments like it's something to be proud of. Like you're CIA agent who's trying to save the world seeking out important intel. You OBH are pathetic and really embarrassing. God!

20 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Its not about Lemon vs Perfect.

Spotify

49. Beyonce

81. Rihanna

Youtube

Rihanna - Current daily avg:3,315,690

Beyonce- Current daily avg:3,248,285

Keep in mind all Bey has are features throughout 2017 and not her current album on Spotify.

For the fact your fave has a weekly collab, massive PR campaign for her brand and constant radio rotation yet fails to be as consistenly consumed is fraudulent.

wow...for rihanna to have 14 #1s...i'd expect that she would be far head in catalog streams

and every time i've checked itunes...beyonce has always had more old songs charting than rihanna...songs that werent even Top 20 on Billboard

it just proves the point that i've made...beyonce songs are more memorable. quick lil hits doesnt just apply to the time spent on the chart...its when the songs are nowhere to be found even after they've left the chart. a #1 does not a classic make if nobody is checking for it 2 years after it left the charts.

this is why the touring doesnt add up in rihanna's favor...ppl should be packing out the stadiums to hear those hits. yet they arent. cuz they are more flavor of the month than anything.

2 minutes ago, Lennox. said:

LMAO.

Why THE FU*K do you keep mentioning the Navy as if we're the only fanbase in this thread? Their are stans of almost every fanbase in here talking sh*t (as they usually do) and tou want to single out the Navy.

You and your 9 posts can STFU! 

LMAO.

Did you even think about the sh*t you write before you type?

Do you know how Spotify totals on KWORB work?

Why the fu*k would Rihanna be ahead of Beyonce (CURRENTLY) when the latter is the one with the remix to an already HUGE single that has been number one for the past several weeks?

She still BLOWS your fave out the water on Spotify regardless. Hell, Camila is the #1 Female on Spotify and why... becauae she is the artist with the current massive single.

Dummy, I just joined. What amount of posts should I have? You STFU, you can't even spell. 

8 minutes ago, Domination said:

SlEnvhB.gif

honey.....thats not how it works :ahh:

1 hour ago, Lennox. said:

You're coming for a Rihanna feat. single? A beyonce fan of all people.

:ahh:

Even if it did underperform, that doesnt take away the fact that Rihanna had MULTIPLE smash hits the last year and has nearly THREE DOZEN top tens as a soloist, not including group stats.

Its also the best charting song of NERDs career!

This is false. 

9 minutes ago, Domination said:

SlEnvhB.gif

She is still credited for those. You ran in here without the facts. 5 weeks at #1. Fume!

Just now, Ari29 said:

This is false. 

1) She has 31 Top Tens. 

3 Dozen = 36, hence her having "nearly three dozen top tens".

2) As a soloist.

Soloist = Solo act.

I dont mean "solo" top tens that arent credited as a feature or collaboration.

That's the way it should've been since the second week after Duet

THCKUwN.gif

3 minutes ago, GiselleBeyince said:

She is still credited for those. You ran in here without the facts. 5 weeks at #1. Fume!

And she's retroactively being removedT!

SlEnvhB.gif

It still went #1. That doesn't change the fact, but no one uses the remix anymore and the original is better.

Just now, Lennox. said:

1) She has 31 Top Tens. 

3 Dozen = 36, hence her having "nearly three dozen top tens".

2) As a soloist.

Soloist = Solo act.

I dont mean "solo" top tens that arent credited as a feature or collaboration.

Then what was the point of the try-hard shade with the ‘group stats’ mention?

11 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

wow...for rihanna to have 14 #1s...i'd expect that she would be far head in catalog streams

and every time i've checked itunes...beyonce has always had more old songs charting than rihanna...songs that werent even Top 20 on Billboard

it just proves the point that i've made...beyonce songs are more memorable. quick lil hits doesnt just apply to the time spent on the chart...its when the songs are nowhere to be found even after they've left the chart. a #1 does not a classic make if nobody is checking for it 2 years after it left the charts.

this is why the touring doesnt add up in rihanna's favor...ppl should be packing out the stadiums to hear those hits. yet they arent. cuz they are more flavor of the month than anything.

You're nothing but a hardcore Rihanna hater anyhow. Do you even know how to be objective? What the hell are you even talking about? The fact that you're even quoting him means you have no idea about how Spotify totals work via KWORB. :ahh:

1) Rihanna is far ahead in recurrent streams and will always be ahead in streaming, period.

2) Do you want to make a comparison thread for how many songs Rihanna has in the Itunes Top 1500 (currently) vs. Beyonce? :rip:

Edited by Lennox.

So is this a #1- #1- #1- #1- #1 - OUT kinda situation? 

BEYHIVE do not fight with anyone. It doesn't matter since she still got a #1. Why fight?

SlEnvhB.gif

3 minutes ago, Grown K said:

Ed Sheeran to Beyoncé

tumblr_njoghyjp3b1unchqzo1_500_by_kiryu2012-d9sdrkm.gif

giphy.gif

dtCuBW.gif

?????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.