#34 Let Me Down Slowly
#38 bad guy
#39 I Don't Care
#40 Sweet but Psycho
#41 Baila Baila Baila
#45 Giant

Top Artists France: #40 Lady Gaga

Top Female Artists France: #05 Lady Gaga

Please, can you share Shallow's Ranking from your countries (US, UK, Germany, Australie ect), thank you.

Edited by Kékette

On 12/3/2019 at 3:53 AM, Pop Art said:

Thanks for the update! Given this data...

INLA (Extended Version) should reach 100M in early March.

LWIF should reach 100M in late May.

Bad Romance/Poker Face should reach 400M in early June.

Judas should reach 100M in early June.

Yoü and I should reach 100M in late November.

I hope she releases LG6 in Q1 or Q2, so it hopefully boosts her catalogue. I need all of this to happen sooner. :duca: 

On 12/5/2019 at 7:26 AM, Kékette said:

"15 hours ago" so no "thank you" but F**K YOU.

Bye

Mess, calm down sis. AFAIK here (UK) hasn't released their YEC yet.

Netherlands Year End Chart (Dutch Top 40):
28. Shallow
53. Always Remember Us This Way

Germany Year End Chart (singles) 2019:

16. Shallow

Germany Year End Chart (albums) 2019:

26. A Star Is Born

Canadian Year End Chart 2019 (singles):

6. Shallow

Canadian Year End Chart 2019 (albums):

1. A Star Is Born

US Billboard 200 Year End 2019:

3. A Star Is Born

US Soundtrack Albums Year End 2019:

1. A Star Is Born

Chart-points-wise, Shallow passed Poker God this week to become Gaga's biggest song ever in Switzerland (18th overall and still climbing).

Edited by Rusty

From December 15th 2018 till December 1st 2019, these are Gaga’s recurrent Spotify streams:

The Fame (Monster) = +462,723,944

Born This Way = +156,028,637

ARTPOP = +84,253,561

Joanne = +221,033,988

Totals +924,040,130 streams

Taking into account the 2 remaining weeks that are not counted + The Cure (~36 million) + other recurrent tracks (TIHTY, Joanne,...) + C2C, I think it’s safe to say that she accumulated around:

+1,050,000,000 recurrent streams in 2019

4 hours ago, Dr.Cake said:

From December 15th 2018 till December 1st 2019, these are Gaga’s recurrent Spotify streams:

The Fame (Monster) = +462,723,944

Born This Way = +156,028,637

ARTPOP = +84,253,561

Joanne = +221,033,988

Totals +924,040,130 streams

Taking into account the 2 remaining weeks that are not counted + The Cure (~36 million) + other recurrent tracks (TIHTY, Joanne,...) + C2C, I think it’s safe to say that she accumulated around:

+1,050,000,000 recurrent streams in 2019

Not counting ASIB?

16 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Not counting ASIB?

With ASIB included (1.6+ billion streams), she accumulated a total of 2.7 billion Spotify streams last year. 

She's gaining so much on Spotify yet her total always feels like it grows so slowly to me, is there a way of calculating the absolute total of her streams?

2 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

She's gaining so much on Spotify yet her total always feels like it grows so slowly to me, is there a way of calculating the absolute total of her streams?

?

you can use ChartMaster's Spotify Tool

10 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Her Spotify streams surpassed 7 billion just recently. Considering almost 38% (2.7 billion) of her total Spotify streams came just from 2019 alone, I wouldn’t say it’s growing slowly.

Also, let’s remember that pre-SBHT, her total Spotify streams were around 2 billion and something :rip:. Now she’s past 7 billion (even surpassing Katy) without even releasing much music since then.

Edited by Dr.Cake

Bad Romance finally getting more streams than Poker Face is such a blessing :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Shallow is now 3x Platinum in Spain (120,000). Her highest certified single there. :clap3:

:clap3:

HDD just posted Shallow's YTD streams – combined with last year's streams and total pure sales, the song should be at around 5.625M units in the US. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

HDD just posted Shallow's YTD streams – combined with last year's streams and total pure sales, the song should be at around 5.625M units in the US. :clap3:

link

12 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

link

HDD posted that Shallow did 477,479,242 audio and video streams this year. In early February, Billboard posted that it had done 178M streams to date at that point. There's a bit of overlap between the two sets of numbers, but I don't think it did THAT much in January alone so I'd day a good estimate for streams to date would be about 625M, which is 4.167M units. Add in the pure units (1.287M as of November 11) and it's at about 5.5M total units. (My original number didn't account for that January overlap between HDD and Billboard's numbers, sorry.)

Just now, Pop Art said:

HDD posted that Shallow did 477,479,242 audio and video streams this year. In early February, Billboard posted that it had done 178M streams to date at that point. There's a bit of overlap between the two sets of numbers, but I don't think it did THAT much in January alone so I'd day a good estimate for streams to date would be about 625M, which is 4.167M units. Add in the pure units (1.287M as of November 20) and it's at about 5.5M total units. (My original number didn't account for that January overlap between HDD and Billboard's numbers, sorry.)

thanks..

7 hours ago, Pop Art said:

WOW in the US only? :eek: 

Its still doing well so it might reach 6m in a few months :duca: 

15 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Has she hit 40m album sales yet?

WW Pure Sales? nope.. she's at ~35M Pure Sales as per ChartMasters

Edited by Cryptique

3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Wasn't she at 35 with Joanne already? :rip:

nope.. she's at ~31M Global Pure Sales with the JOANNE Update..

also the recent VEGAS Article confirmed that she sold 34M Albums WW

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Wasn't she at 35 with Joanne already? :rip:

from AUGUST 2018

Lady Gaga has amassed an extraordinary 31 million global album sales and 171 million single sales, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all-time. Gaga is one of the biggest living forces in social media with more than 59 million likes on Facebook, over 76 million followers on Twitter and more than 28 million followers on Instagram. Her fifth studio album, Joanne, was released in October 2016 and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200, marking her fourth consecutive No. 1 album – the first female to do so in the last seven years.

https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/park-mgm/park-theater/lady-gaga.html

from OCTOBER 2019

"Academy Award, Golden Globe and GRAMMY-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 34 million global album sales and 249 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time.

Gaga is also one of the biggest living forces in social media with over 59 million likes on Facebook, over 78 million followers on Twitter and over 35 million followers on Instagram."

https://parkmgm.mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/lady-gaga.html

46 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

ah, so the 7 million for ASIB aren't pure? Got it

yup.. i think ASIB's pure sales is at 3M-3.5M.. 7M is in SPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.