ATRL's Song Contest 12 | Winner Announced (pg.522)

mxtthewdelrey

Just now, K$Ellie said:

disappointed in you, but I've accepted the fact that I'm the only Squeeze stan :cm:

I'm pretty sure Dylan Will Not Participate loved Squeeze but he creams himself over anything with tropical sounds so :cm:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• Kylie Jenner

• K$Ellie

• Lukey

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

I'm pretty sure Dylan Will Not Participate loved Squeeze but he creams himself over anything with tropical sounds so :cm:

Suddenly I hate Squeeze :cm:

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

talking of bingo, where is it trick ass bitch? x

I'm thinking of doing it over Summer? Which is anytime from mid-May for me :cm: but if it flops I'll have a mental breakdown and the thread may mysteriously go missing again x

Just now, Diarrhoea said:

I'm thinking of doing it over Summer? Which is anytime from mid-May for me :cm: but if it flops I'll have a mental breakdown and the thread may mysteriously go missing again x

....you finish in mid-may?

3 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Mess why? :skull:

I mean I got banned during the first time I tried hosting it? But it was so weird, I asked him like 6 times and he always refused to answer the question :deadbanana: I think I sent a HR in the end and got another mod to allow me to do it

....you finish in mid-may?

Yeah my last exam is May 14th I think

Song 10 is better than Song 1 but 

Spoiler

Keep On Dancin' > :smitten: all 3 are probs in her top 10 tho

Just now, Diarrhoea said:

Yeah my last exam is May 14th I think

My first exam (of 11) is on May 14th :)

Song 11 - 

13 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Song 11: We've all heard this before x

I used to love it but the screaming isn't cute

I didn't x

I know of it but refused to listen because I hate her. Maybe a basic choice? But really good

1 minute ago, Diarrhoea said:

I didn't x

I know of it but refused to listen because I hate her. Maybe a basic choice? But really good

Idk it felt like a really obvious choice x

My first exam (of 11) is on May 14th :)

My first exam of 13 is on May 2nd :flower: so I have 8 days to sit 13 exams, pray for me :jonny:

Song 12 - a choice :skull: I see what you were going far but there were way better choices for this style of song

Top: 1, 2, 4, 10

Bottom: 3, 8, 11, 12

Overall this round was a lil underwhelming. I liked most of the songs but a lot of them were basic/safe. The only one that I'm gonna go back to is Song 2 (forgot how good is was after the rap round) since I've already heard all of them before except 12 :cm:

Best: 1, 2, 7, 9, 10, 11

Worst: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12

Wish people took more risks but it is what it is :cm:

Nnnnn it's so obvious which of you sent which sings :rip: 

Just now, Fruity said:

Nnnnn it's so obvious which of you sent which sings :rip: 

Kinda. I didn't wanna do reviews either but I wanted to make my son proud

CWAdN3kXIAAvYPS.jpg

hello reviews tomorrow but i just wanted to say i screamed when i realised what song 5 was :jonny5:

do you know though, i am SO bitter

Spoiler

walking through the desert

was never sent, a BOP!

12 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

do you know though, i am SO bitter

Hide contents

walking through the desert

was never sent, a BOP!

Same :jonny: I feel like people would have maybe dragged it but I love it :heart2:

@Satan

Spoiler

Monochrome

is such a song whew, you were robbed :'(

1 – I don't know why, but my first thought was that this would be

Spoiler

In My City

, which happens to be one of my fave songs by the artist. So, naturally I was a bit underwhelmed. Clearly it's been too long since I listened to them or the album. It's still solid.

2 – Was this used previously? I warmed up to this as it went on.

3 – No idea how this did so well on the earlier round. I mean, sure, it's kind of okay, but it frankly lost all of its appeal very early on afaic.

4 – Yas. Would've probably used her at some point in the competition if I stayed on longer. Had far better options to choose from imo, but this will do.

5 – Not a fan. This is definitely the weakest entry so far.

6 – First time hearing this. Doesn't really make an impression. Disposable tbh.

7 – First time hearing this [2]. I'm mixed on this. The production is interesting and she doesn't sound too bad most of the time, but all in all the song ain't all that.

8 – Their songs have overperformed in the competition, so I feel like this is borderline pandering at this point. At least it's better than the song submitted last round, I think.

9 – Wasn't this a single, not that I know if they were banned? It's pretty good. Have only listened to it once or twice and kind of forgot it existed.

10 – The fact that I questioned whether I had actually heard this before goes to show how I feel about this, or the whole album for that matter.

11 – What a funny coincidence, I have been going through little spring cleaning and I clearly remember deleting this and the most of the album it came from. It's silly how many useless folders worth of music I have/have had collecting dust all this time. This aged horrendously.

12 – Speaking of those folders, I think I have this laying around somewhere, while I have only really used her signature song. It's cute tho.

Will finalize my ranking later.

Edited by Santaus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.