ATRL's Song Contest 12 | Winner Announced (pg.522)

mxtthewdelrey

15 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Yup, the remaining 22 didn’t qualify for the M list criteria :-*

Anyway I’m kidding of co, how was it??

26 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

girls what a NIGHT

highlights:

- Rasmussen and Equinox were religious experiences

- Lucie doing Euphoria had me scalped

- the English version of Mercy was chilling hearing the lyrics like that

- Benji's dancing :smitten:

- Stones was SO much better live, I really like it now

- The host insinuating that Mikolas was gay, a MESS

- Saara saying that she was gonna do a UMK song, me and @Lukey whispering "Domino" under our breath over and over, and then she performed Queens (which was actually super fun in the end)

- The fact that Jess, Saara and SuRie were the last three acts, the way they were TUGGING at us

Here's a bunch of photos with a VAST range of quality. Some HORRIFIC daytime lighting (that picture with Cesar is HAUNTINGLY bad and borderline homophobic), shadows on the face, truly tragic! But anyway, I met all these guys! Everyone was so sweet.

Mikolas went in to give me a hug after we took our photo and I didn't realise what he was doing, so then he said "c'mon man, give me a hug" dddddd i yelped :dies: highkey adorable

RSlmcSD.jpgDBevf6B.jpg

Felix Sandman, Benjamin Ingrosso

cQVKfQr.jpgJcUK9LG.jpg

Jessica Mauboy, Cesar Sampson (both of us serving wax figure :dies:)

FCTp7Wn.jpgMxqBn2d.jpg

Ieva Zasimauskaite, Zibbz

HbeBoXF.jpguwimtX4.jpg

SuRie, Suzy

AAwVMpx.jpggSLYWhr.jpg

Mikolas Josef, Ryan O'Shaughnessy

mxtthewdelrey

Edited by mxtthewdelrey

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• Kylie Jenner

• K$Ellie

• Lukey

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather was so perfect omg looks stun!

Swear down SuRie is the spitting image of that interviewer/psychiatrist in the gif laughing :toofunny3: 

8 minutes ago, Fruity said:

The weather was so perfect omg looks stun!

With good weather comes horrible lighting

Me and Cesar serving Madame Tussauds will haunt my nightmares for the rest of time

mxtthewdelrey

right **** i'm gonna go out and buy some food and then prepare the link. i've been in london for three days and all i've consumed is hot cross buns, chocolate, WKD and water. :toofunny3:

@mxtthewdelrey are we getting brought back to vote this round or did I imagine this conversation?

nnn i love that your diet goes from WKD to hot cross buns :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

right **** i'm gonna go out and buy some food and then prepare the link. i've been in london for three days and all i've consumed is hot cross buns, chocolate, WKD and water. :toofunny3:

I'm at home and all I've eaten is chocolate, crisps, coke and noodles in the last few days <3

Edited by K$Ellie

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

@mxtthewdelrey are we getting brought back to vote this round or did I imagine this conversation?

nnn i love that your diet goes from WKD to hot cross buns :ahh: 

yes eliminated contestants can vote this round xxx

and on the day I arrived, I bought a six-pack of hot cross buns, a five pack of creme eggs and two bags of mini eggs so that's literally ALL i've had in my room for me to eat. I went and partied at my friend's last night and we got the Uber driver to pull over so we could buy alcohol but I didn't wanna spend much so I just bought two bottles of WKD. I love it though nnnnn

1 minute ago, K$Ellie said:

I'm at home and all I've eaten is chocolate, crisps, coke and noodles in the last few days <3

tumblr_inline_oo2hrwAuDY1tyveum_1280.png

yes eliminated contestants can vote this round xxx

and on the day I arrived, I bought a six-pack of hot cross buns, a five pack of creme eggs and two bags of mini eggs so that's literally ALL i've had in my room for me to eat. I went and partied at my friend's last night and we got the Uber driver to pull over so we could buy alcohol but I didn't wanna spend much so I just bought two bottles of WKD. I love it though nnnnn

girl your taste is CANCELLED. creme eggs are ****ing wonderful

girl your taste is CANCELLED. creme eggs are ****ing wonderful

I would have agreed like a month ago but I ate too many :)

I would have agreed like a month ago but I ate too many :)

How many?

mxtthewdelrey

3 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

How many?

mxtthewdelrey

10 in the space of a few days. Normally that wouldn't be much but I feel like creme eggs are something I can get sick of quite easily

zOb3pMs.gif

Just now, K$Ellie said:

10 in the space of a few days. Normally that wouldn't be much but I feel like creme eggs are something I can get sick of quite easily

zOb3pMs.gif

10 isn't too many tbh

right lads am off to the shops now and then i'll sort this link out

please could everyone give GFOTY's new EP REDCUPS a stream??? there's some absolutely banging remixes on it, especially my boy Daddy Long Legs

Also if anyone has any suggestions of what food I should buy then hit me up quick cause I'm stumped man

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

Also if anyone has any suggestions of what food I should buy then hit me up quick cause I'm stumped man

potato waffles and then make a waffle sandwich with a sh*t load of cheese :jonny4: 

31 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

oh my god i love you Demi Lovato

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.