US: CSTF! the 8th song to spend its first 40 weeks in top 40

Duca

Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop the Feeling!" tops Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart for a 16th week, becoming one of only 20 titles to have led for at least that long since the chart premiered in 1961. The track debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 dated May 28, becoming one of only 27 singles to date to launch at the summit. On the latest Hot 100, "Can't Stop the Feeling!" spends its 40th week on the chart, at No. 25. Notably, with all of its weeks logged in the top 40 so far, "Feeling" is one of only eight singles in the Hot 100's 58-year history to spend its first 40 weeks or more in the region (an elite group led by Savage Garden's "Truly Madly Deeply": 52 weeks in 1997-98). On Sunday, "Feeling" won the Grammy Award for best song written for visual media. On Feb. 26, we'll find out if the track also wins an Academy Award for best original song.

Billboard

:gaycat2:

Edited by Duca

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lophorina

• brianc33710

• TattooedDreams

• DELE2125

KING! 

I'm surprised it's still hanging on. I haven't heard it on the radio in a while.

Impressive chartrun for such a horrible song 

Biggest song of 2016 and still slaying and will be more in this month. LEGEND! KING!

how? the song is so bad :biblio:

I know CSTF, Truly Madly Deeply, and The Hills (45 weeks). What are the other 5 songs?

In May, Closer will become the 9th song to join this list.

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I know CSTF, Truly Madly Deeply, and The Hills (45 weeks). What are the other 5 songs?

In May, Closer will become the 9th song to join this list.

Shake It Off is another one. I'll try to think of some more when I'm not so sleepy. I think Work and We Found Love are a little short. Maybe there are some non-#1s on this list too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.