Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

BeenTheShit
21 hours ago, Revolution said:

View Your Deal is so pointless and needs to be cut.

Agreed.  I hate when they do it on Mondays and Fridays and have to rush through guests and hot topics.

PopMusicJunkie

I really need Gabby to leave.  She makes no points nor any sense when she speaks.  

"Women like him less than mensural cramps."  -- Joy.  😂😂😂

pokerfaceboy
On 11/3/2018 at 9:32 AM, BeenTheShit said:

Agreed.  I hate when they do it on Mondays and Fridays and have to rush through guests and hot topics.

as much as I don't like it, it pays for the show.

Young Törless

What is wrong with Meghan?!

BeenTheShit
1 minute ago, Young Törless said:

What is wrong with Meghan?!

Just being her usual obnoxious self.  Hopefully, Queen Ana Navarro will straighten her out tomorrow. :fan:

they have too much patience with Meghan. especially Whoopi, DO they feel sorry her father died? cause its sad but come on he lived a long life. Im going to need for Sonny to grow a pair the next time she cuts her off or belittle her point... Hopefully Ana or Joy take her down a peg or two  tomorrow that Whoopi is off.:keir:

Rocket

I love reading the comments on the YouTube videos.

Leonaza79 hours ago

If Meghan McCain was not a legislator's daughter, she would be riding a motorized wheelchair through the aisles in an Arizona Walmart, yelling at her kids to grab the Oreos and Diet Coke from the shelves.

DonSphynx

Abby is such a dummy I s2g. She keeps parroting the same stupid point about the country being divided even when it'snot applicable

PopMusicJunkie

Meghan was an obnoxious, shrill mess throughout the entire show this morning.  I actually agreed with her point -- like Joy pointed out, it's different from what Ana & Sunny were saying -- but her condescending behavior was on another level.  

I really hope Drabby is one & done after this season.  She thinks she's slick when Whoopi isn't around too.  

Fireman25
45 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Meghan was an obnoxious, shrill mess throughout the entire show this morning.  I actually agreed with her point -- like Joy pointed out, it's different from what Ana & Sunny were saying -- but her condescending behavior was on another level.  

I really hope Drabby is one & done after this season.  She thinks she's slick when Whoopi isn't around too.  

You can clearly tell she is bothered that Ana will be here co-hosting every Friday. She feels some type of way about it. She said "It's Friday" that was subliminal shade towards Ana.

Stevie

What is the beefation between Meghan and Ana? Meghan questioned Ana's status as a republican? Looks like they won't even address each other.

PopMusicJunkie
On 11/11/2018 at 12:17 AM, Stevie said:

What is the beefation between Meghan and Ana? Meghan questioned Ana's status as a republican? Looks like they won't even address each other.

OT:  Joy gave me life during today's show.  😂

Fireman25

Lord today was a hot mess!

BeenTheShit
1 hour ago, Fireman25 said:

Lord today was a hot mess!

Right!?  First, it was Sunny, Abby, and Meghan.  Then it was Meghan and Joy. :dies:

PopMusicJunkie

giphy.gif

Joy.  :dies:

Stevie
2 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

OT:  Joy gave me life during today's show.  😂

Good lord. :deadbanana2:

Meghan is such an ice queen.

BeenTheShit
17 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

giphy.gif

Joy.  :dies:

She got Meghan riled right up so effortlessly. :lmao:

PopMusicJunkie
23 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

She got Meghan riled right up so effortlessly. :lmao:

She really does, I'm watching clips from yesterday's show again and I'm still screaming.  She trolled her throughout the entire show, it was great.  

OT:

Now Meghan feels unsafe, but she'll be right back to "just trying to explain his base" next week.  🚮

PopMusicJunkie

Sunny has no problem talking about she & her husband ****ing around the house, but a same-sex kiss on TV is a problem?  

Girl, plz.  🙄 

Not Meghan coming in and dropping a truth bomb: "My favorite thing about this is that you don’t have any problem with anything President Trump has done... But seeing the LGBT Community reflected in a parade is the big problem?"

Fireman25

Today was a hot mess! Did she told the audience to stop clapping so she can finish? :ace:

midnightdawn
9 hours ago, Fireman25 said:

Today was a hot mess! Did she told the audience to stop clapping so she can finish? :ace:

Meghan's face at 3:51 when Abby starts saying the GOP need to evolve on climate change :dies:

And Meghan saying we should do nothing because Leonardo DiCaprio has a private plane :ace: 

"I have a problem with the messaging from the left"... she's so stupid. 

Young Törless

MAKSIM

Joy went in on Meghan today :rip:

When discussing the Melania and Trump holding hands segment.

Meghan: I’m sorry I can’t fake it, I’m just so bored

Joy: Leave your bedroom out of it

Meghan: emotes in anger

Bloo
On 11/28/2018 at 4:39 PM, Fireman25 said:

This clip was awful. Imagine prepping your talking points for a discussion on the White House’s handling of climate change and taking notes about Leonardo DiCaprio and Al Gore. 

Meghan’s just ****ing stupid and that clip demonstrated it clearly. But, this is what happens when the most liberal people you interact with are the women on The View (her words).

Fireman25

OMG today was a mess!