The View | Season 24

Kim Kardashian

BeenTheShit
26 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

Meghan's little childish prude act is SO old :rip: I get not everybody wants to discuss sex or sexual topics, but does she have to sit and giggle like a child and make all these annoying faces when the topic isn't something she wants to discuss?

Also, does anybody else get the vibe Meghan despises Sara?  

Agreed, and yes she's not even hiding her hate for Sara anymore.  Episode after episode she seems to be using Sara as a punching bag.  How are you going to sit there and bully the sweetest, non-confrontational person on the panel?  I really wish Whoopi would snap back and tell Meghan to knock it off. :mad:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• Aristocrat

• PopMusicJunkie

Aristocrat
7 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Agreed, and yes she's not even hiding her hate for Sara anymore.  Episode after episode she seems to be using Sara as a punching bag.  How are you going to sit there and bully the sweetest, non-confrontational person on the panel?  I really wish Whoopi would snap back and tell Meghan to knock it off. :mad:

Right? She is always so nasty to her and Sara just sits and takes it. I wish she'd drag her back someday. :rip:

mindbender
Just now, Aristocrat said:

Right? She is always so nasty to her and Sara just sits and takes it. I wish she'd drag her back someday. :rip:

Sometimes I understand the anger towards Sara because she isn't quite sharp and does not represent conservatives at all. Meghan is actually very well read and personifies the views of about 50% of the country. Lots of y'all hate on her here but I don't know who I would prefer in that seat. 

Rotunda
3 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Sometimes I understand the anger towards Sara because she isn't quite sharp and does not represent conservatives at all. Meghan is actually very well read and personifies the views of about 50% of the country. Lots of y'all hate on her here but I don't know who I would prefer in that seat. 

Since when is Sara supposed to represent conservatives?

9 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Sarah is an left leaning moderate. & I agree hearing megan is what 50% of the country thinks and we need to heat it. no matter how dumb they are

Lead Cenobite

I need Ana Kasparian from TYT to drag Meghan one day. The fact she outed her for lying about her stance on abortion.:rip:

BeenTheShit
5 minutes ago, Lead Cenobite said:

I need Ana Kasparian from TYT to drag Meghan one day. The fact she outed her for lying about her stance on abortion.:rip:

I'm not sure what you're referencing.  Do you have a clip or link? :confused:

Rotunda

I’m fine with Meghan being on the show because she’s someone people “love to hate,” but I’m tired of her leveraging that position in an attempt to get other contributors removed and create a toxic workplace. 

Lead Cenobite
Just now, BeenTheShit said:

I'm not sure what you're referencing.  Do you have a clip or link? :confused:

It's a progressive show on YouTube. Ana is one of the hosts and she's spilled some tea about Meghan over the years. Can't pin the video down per say but she mentioned working with her and how what she says on air is very different behind closed doors. She said when she knew Meghan she was very pro choice but seems to have taken the cash route to spewing her husband's points for clout. Either way, she's a pain and I really hope Sara or Ana Navarro drags her by her morphing weave.

mindbender
1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Since when is Sara supposed to represent conservatives?

oh whoops. i thought she was LOL, my bad then

Rotunda
15 minutes ago, mindbender said:

oh whoops. i thought she was LOL, my bad then

Nah Sara’s slightly left leaning. Honestly she’s more the “apolitical” one than anything. 

I appreciate Sara for being moderate. I think when you lean too left or too right, it's a turn off for those who don't like politics, but should learn more and be involved. 

However...Sara doesn't always have to take the high road. She could very subtly put Meghan in her place if she's indeed coming for her. 

I don't mind Meghan's views...it's the delivery, entitlement and tantrums that aren't appealing. 

Aristocrat
4 hours ago, mindbender said:

I actually agree with you to an extent regarding Meghan. I think she does a great job representing conservative views, and even speaking for the further right conservatives and why or how they are thinking on an issue. But I just think Sara isn't a political junkie like her so it's not her fault she isn't as versed in that world. I think Sara does a fine job riding the middle line, cause she is by no means some hardcore leftist either. 

BeenTheShit

Couple things from today's show and beyond:

• Anyone notice how Meghan jumped in and started her usual crying about how divided the country is when it was Sara's turn to speak during the first segment about vaccine passports?  It seemed intentional and you could tell by Whoopi's reaction she was thinking shut up, we already listened to you and you know damn well it's Sara's turn.  I will say Sara had a shining moment after break imo, and I loved how she was subtly punching back at some of Meghan's rhetoric. :clap3:
  • What is with Meghan's obsession with Alexei Navalny and suddenly holding Putin/Russia accountable?  Like damn girl STFU... where was this energy when Trump was in office?  Oh that's right, you constantly told Democrats to stop obsessing over the proven Russian Collusion via the Mueller Report and Trump/Putin's strange relationship.  Also, not to sound heartless, but Navalny sealed his own fate by going back to Russia after his poisoning attack.  Almost any sane, competent person could've predicted he would be jailed and tortured.  This is no longer America's problem whatsoever, we have plenty of things in our own country to tend to and fix before involving ourselves in this mess.
  •  And finally I was screaming at Joy's answer during the Mom's segment. :dies:
Aristocrat

Meghan always having "nothing to say on this topic" for anything not related to politics :dies: she is so damn boring

FameFatale
41 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

Meghan always having "nothing to say on this topic" for anything not related to politics :dies: she is so damn boring

Then she cries and tells her view on twitter

PopMusicJunkie

Meghan, sis, stay in your lane. :rip:

Edited by PopMusicJunkie
6 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Meghan, sis, stay in your lane. :rip:

She really tried it!:lmao:

Also, what happened to Sara today?  She was in the very first segment and then completely disappeared for the rest of the show with no explanation?  It was very strange because she broadcasts from the actual studio so it couldn't have been technical issues. :huh:

Just watched Friday's episode and it was wonderful.  No Meghan or Whoopi, and they had really great discussions on Matt Gaetz, gun control, and infrastructure with Pete Buttigieg. :clap3:

Lead Cenobite

Is MegaMouth still spinning the events of this week to her?

"I've never been pepper sprayed"
"I've never been pulled over and been an Army LT."

:rip: