Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

Recommended Posts

Fireman25

Love this! Sunny was so surprised

 

pr

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit
5 hours ago, Fireman25 said:

Love this! Sunny was so surprised

 

pr

 

Today's episode was great!  They really went all out for Sunny's birthday! :clap3:

 

Also, am I crazy or did Joy say Whoopi would be back today on yesterdays show and she wasn't there again? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fireman25
30 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Today's episode was great!  They really went all out for Sunny's birthday! :clap3:

 

Also, am I crazy or did Joy say Whoopi would be back today on yesterdays show and she wasn't there again? :confused:

I always get the vibe that Whoopi doesn't like Sunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopMusicJunkie

Sunny is gorgeous, such a sweet soul, and I loved today's show. :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit
36 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

I always get the vibe that Whoopi doesn't like Sunny

Honestly, Whoopi is very hard to read... At times she seems to dislike all the other co-hosts but then you see her have genuine moments of friendship with each of them, minus Abby.  For example, last week Meghan talked about how she'd be spending a lot of time at Whoopi's house and feels like she's become part of her family. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itaughtyouright
On 10/11/2018 at 6:00 PM, DONTYELLATME said:

Sunny a lawyer always clocking Abby:eli:

 

Where can I get Meghan’s earrings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit

I was searching for a clip of Friday's show on YouTube but realized the one I'm looking for isn't available due to the breaking news interruption.

 

Anyway, what y'all missed was Meghan and Joy going at it hardcore.  Joy was trying to make a point relating to Michael Avenatti and Meghan kept interrupting her and throwing a hissy fit.  It got so heated that Whoopi started yelling for everyone to stop talking and breathe.  Whoopi then cuts to a commercial break and says they will try talking about it again when they come back but they never did. :skull:

 

If anyone watches the show via Hulu you'll be able to see all of this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit

Apparently Friday carried over to Monday because Joy and Meghan are back at it again.  Meghan got pissy when AR15’s came up and then sat at the table pouting with her arms crossed.  Then they came back from break and Joy said something about Trump’s rallies and Meghan blew up again. :ace:

Edited by BeenTheShit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopMusicJunkie
On 10/27/2018 at 11:06 AM, BeenTheShit said:

I was searching for a clip of Friday's show on YouTube but realized the one I'm looking for isn't available due to the breaking news interruption.

 

Anyway, what y'all missed was Meghan and Joy going at it hardcore.  Joy was trying to make a point relating to Michael Avenatti and Meghan kept interrupting her and throwing a hissy fit.  It got so heated that Whoopi started yelling for everyone to stop talking and breathe.  Whoopi then cuts to a commercial break and says they will try talking about it again when they come back but they never did. :skull:

 

If anyone watches the show via Hulu you'll be able to see all of this. 

I can’t wait to watch this and today’s show once I get home. 💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonSphynx

Meghan is the poster child for an insufferable, spoiled brat. Ugh the way she keeps reverting every conversation to herself or her father is just so annoying. Imagine having a conversation with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopMusicJunkie

 

I'm glad Whoopi didn't defuse the situation she, thankfully, let it play out.  

 

Joy had enough and rightly so.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phreshprince

Meghan is a typical republican. Only thinks about herself!!! She brings the drama don't get me wrong but Jesus she is so ignorant. It's always "My father this..." or "I'm a Republican because of..." like I don't understand why she is always so angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lead Cenobite

Don't forget all those good friends of hers she never stops mentioning. "I was talking to a good friend of mine..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scene.

There must have been something that went on during the morning meeting between Meghan & Joy because Meghan was quick to clock Joy the second she spoke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elite Four Brad

Meghan always plays the victim, she's so annoying. I love watching this show for her daily draggings. 

 

B52iolT.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scene.

Meghan must have been so excited when Abby was added to the cast only to discover she almost never jumps to her defense and just lets Sunny and Joy give her lashings sdjkgh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaRy

I think Abby is much better than Meghan, way more professional and poised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fireman25

 

 

The Nicki and Cardi b costume  :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopMusicJunkie

The Donald Trump and Omarosa ones too.  :rip:

 

 

Joy & Sunny won it for me, I liked Abby's as well.  

 

Whoopi's reasoning behind her's is cute and Meghan's was okay.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Young Törless

The Mid-Terminator :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopMusicJunkie

 

Whoopi, Joy, and Sunny gathering Geraldo is a thing of beauty.  

 

Meghan really tries it but is also clocked and Abby... is just there to change the subject.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revolution

Wait, today is one of my fave episodes :clap3:

 

Joy moderating and Ana on the panel > 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokerfaceboy
19 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Wait, today is one of my fave episodes :clap3:

 

Joy moderating and Ana on the panel > 

totally agree with this, so refreshing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revolution

View Your Deal is so pointless and needs to be cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameFatale

Ana on Fridays now. Thank the LORD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites