Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

FameFatale

My husband was off work today and watched some of the show with me and he kept asking why that blonde girl is so rude :deadbanana4:

Aristocrat
25 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

My husband was off work today and watched some of the show with me and he kept asking why that blonde girl is so rude :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana4:

I literally just came to say how annoying Meghan was today. She was kinda getting more likable over the past few weeks and then her attitude and stupidity jumps back out. 

Aristocrat
On 7/15/2020 at 1:37 AM, wehan6 said:

meghan is disgusting. i can't believe she actually tried to defend tucker today

It was so annoying how she just kept defending him by saying "he isn't his writer" no matter how many times that Sunny pointed out that people aren't even dragging him for what his writer said, WE ARE DRAGGING HIM FOR THE THINGS HE HAS SAID AND DONE HIMSELF.

BeenTheShit

Sunny was not playing with Governor Larry Hogan.  At first I was finding him very like able, especially being a Republican, due to his strong stance on combatting the pandemic.  However, once Sunny started grilling him that quickly went out the window. :deadbanana4:

FameFatale

I enjoyed Karen Bass on today's show. It's interesting seeing her side of things in congress.

FameFatale

The way Megan went off on Mary Trump :rip:  The fact Jed did basically the same thing to Hillary and got fired but poor old sweet Megan will probably be around another 3 seasons. 

Aristocrat

Are they off for their summer break now?

FameFatale
3 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

Are they off for their summer break now?

Not yet. My DVR didn't even record today's episode. I thought it was a rerun/on break when I saw it didn't record. I bet this is the last week of live shows. 

BeenTheShit
5 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Not yet. My DVR didn't even record today's episode. I thought it was a rerun/on break when I saw it didn't record. I bet this is the last week of live shows. 

I was thinking the same thing and I'm not ready to say goodbye until September. :weeps:

FameFatale
7 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I was thinking the same thing and I'm not ready to say goodbye until September. :weeps:

I’m curious who they will bring in to replace Abby or leave the panel like it is. 

BlueTimberwolf
2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I’m curious who they will bring in to replace Abby or leave the panel like it is. 

I'd love if they brought in a legit conservative, not just a light one like Abby. Meghan is so caught up in being the "voice of the GOP" it would be a nightmare for her.  Also lets hope this is Whoopi's last season. 

BeenTheShit
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I think they’ll bring Sara Haines back.  She seemed to be enjoying her time guest hosting.

I do think Ana Navarro is getting the ax though.  She has appeared a total of maybe 5 times this entire season?  There is literally no explanation other than Meghan refuses to host with her since the “incident” where they got heated on air and she stormed off set.  Truly a shame.  I just hope they give her one last farewell appearance highlighting her time on the show. :frown:

And wow... Meghan and Whoopi were just going at it today. :deadbanana4:

Edit: WHOOPI WAS THERE!

Edited by BeenTheShit
Receipts

BlueTimberwolf
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

I think they’ll bring Sara Haines back.  She seemed to be enjoying her time guest hosting.

I do think Ana Navarro is getting the ax though.  She has appeared a total of maybe 5 times this entire season?  There is literally no explanation other than Meghan refuses to host with her since the “incident” where they got heated on air and she stormed off set.  Truly a shame.  I just hope they give her one last farewell appearance highlighting her time on the show. :frown:

And wow... Meghan and Whoopi were just going at it today. :deadbanana4:

Edit: WHOOPI WAS THERE!

Meghan has blocked so many people from coming in the show its ridiculous. Ana, Tara Setmeyer , even Hasselback. They must think she is solely repsonsible for ratings.  I hope they do not bring back Sara. She rarely gets involved in the back and forth because she doesn't want to ruin her image as a journalist. They should only bring her back to replace Whoopi. 

Edited by BlueTimberwolf

FameFatale

I can't at Meghan trying to say Whoopi wasn't there when Whoopi is her own person and pretty sure she remembered being there... :deadbanana:

BeenTheShit
7 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Meghan has blocked so many people from coming in the show its ridiculous. Ana, Tara Setmeyer , even Hasselback. They must think she is solely repsonsible for ratings.  I hope they do not bring back Sara. She rarely gets involved in the back and forth because she doesn't want to ruin her image as a journalist. They should only bring her back to replace Whoopi. 

It absolutely is and her maternity leave cannot come fast enough.  

In terms of Sara, that's actually why I like her on the panel.  She's the calm voice of reason, which is needed on a show as chaotic as The View.

6 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I can't at Meghan trying to say Whoopi wasn't there when Whoopi is her own person and pretty sure she remembered being there... :deadbanana:

She literally wouldn't let it go. 

Deja The View posted the clip on Twitter with receipts and clarified it was all in good fun.  Meghan of course replied butt hurt as usual.

PopMusicJunkie

I'm a broken record:  I know this show would be boring with all just left leaning voices, but I can really do without Karen McCain on this show.  

I'm tired of her.  

TeeJay
24 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I'm a broken record:  I know this show would be boring with all just left leaning voices, but I can really do without Karen McCain on this show.  

I'm tired of her.  

I agree, I rarely watch the show in full anymore because me again McCain is insufferable 

BeenTheShit

“Meghan has the day off today.” :bibliahh:

Plus Sara Haines is guest hosting!  I’m telling you she’s coming back in Season 24! :duca:

GimmeMore17
2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Plus Sara Haines is guest hosting!  I’m telling you she’s coming back in Season 24! :duca:

Is it just me or does it look like Sara had some new lip filler in or something...she looks a little different?

Serendipity

YOU WERE NOT THERE :ahh: 

I honestly just watch to see Joy, Whoopi and Sunni gang up on Meghan these days :rip: When Joy teased her and said Whoopi can't interrupt and she pulled the biggest tirade pulling out her eyepiece and everything :ahh: She is an actual loser. 

FameFatale
4 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

I'm wondering if she's off because of baby doctor appointments. She should be getting close and having weekly appointments now. I think she's due about the same time I am :rip:

Also, Sara looked gorgeous today. I love when she co-hosts. It was a nice peaceful episode with good points. 

loveofpopculture

Sara will definitely come back full time next season and is tomorrow the last live episode of the season?

D_Man3379

Sara did kind of eerk me in the Will Barr discussion. 

I mean, he did answer the questions, just in a bull**** matter. Like Joy said, he's a liar and a lap dog for the Cheeto in charge.

LuLuDrops

Lezbihonest, Meghan does agree with most of what Trump says, she just acts unimpressed because he insulted her dad.

She needs to give it up delishis and stop trying to convince people she is only repeating what her MAGA friends told her :clown:

pokerfaceboy
15 hours ago, loveofpopculture said:

Sara will definitely come back full time next season and is tomorrow the last live episode of the season?

its being pre-empted today with John Lewis' funeral service.