Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

BeenTheShit

Meghan is truly something... she proudly retweeted that her husband went and interviewed Trump recently at the White House. :clown:

mm1.png

This women just read her for filth. :oh:

mm2.png

D_Man3379
37 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Meghan is truly something... she proudly retweeted that her husband went and interviewed Trump recently at the White House. :clown:

mm1.png

mm2.png

Meghan is the epitome of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Everything about her is fake.

Aristocrat
On 6/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, BeenTheShit said:

mm1.png

mm2.png

Ugh. I always start to like her a little bit, then she does sh*t like this.

Aristocrat
On 6/26/2020 at 7:45 PM, FameFatale said:

The View just won a daytime Emmy for outstanding informative talk show :giraffe:

Deserved :clap3: This current panel is the best since Rosie/Elizabeth era (and maybe a little better tbh). 

BeenTheShit
8 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

Ugh. I always start to like her a little bit, then she does sh*t like this.

Agreed! :redface:

On another note, I have a bad feeling they're not going to renew Ana Navarro's contract after this season concludes.  She has barely appeared this entire season, and ever since Meghan got butt hurt and stormed off set last year, they haven't appeared on the show together.

PopMusicJunkie

Welp, it's time for Sara to come back home.  

BeenTheShit
20 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Welp, it's time for Sara to come back home.  

I wonder if her guest hosting all these months was sort of a re-test and now they’re currently negotiating a new contract for her to return in season 24. :duca:

I do feel bad for Keke Palmer though.  Michael still has GMA to fall back on so he’ll be fine.

PopMusicJunkie
On 7/3/2020 at 1:36 PM, BeenTheShit said:

I wonder if her guest hosting all these months was sort of a re-test and now they’re currently negotiating a new contract for her to return in season 24. :duca:

I do feel bad for Keke Palmer though.  Michael still has GMA to fall back on so he’ll be fine.

I really do hope she’s being courted back and gets whatever she wants.  She has the best chemistry with the rest of the panel and while guest co-host are good (Yvette Nicole Brown) it really should be her or Ana — period — filling in.

I too feel bad for Keke, and I know many were indifferent to SSK here but I really grew to like the show.   Especially when she was brought on board. 

BeenTheShit

Looks like they’re on hiatus again this entire week. :katie:

Revolution

So Sara and Abby are both out of jobs?

FameFatale

God I hope Sara is back. She really is such a good cohost. Abby can stay gone. 

FameFatale

I swear every time they go on a break the world explodes in topics.

Stevie

Meghan deflecting. :deadbanana2:

FameFatale

Meghan needs to understand  the difference between herself being a republican vs the actual ones in the government. :rip: 

BeenTheShit
6 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Meghan needs to understand  the difference between herself being a republican vs the actual ones in the government. :rip: 

Right but I also think she's trying to create a false equivalency by saying Democrats are just as much at fault.  Republicans currently have the senate majority and the presidency and are doing ZERO!  They're literally holding our country hostage as it burns to the ground from coronavirus and racial tension.  They're also the first one screaming to open the country with no actual plans whatsoever.

At this point if you are a Republican, and a rational human being, you need to really do some soul searching and ask yourself if you're truly okay with 4 more years of this ****.  Trump does not represent your Republican values whatsoever, and those in congress who continue turn a blind eye and enable him should all be voted out with him as well.

FameFatale
1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

Right but I also think she's trying to create a false equivalency by saying Democrats are just as much at fault.  Republicans currently have the senate majority and the presidency and are doing ZERO!  They're literally holding our country hostage as it burns to the ground from coronavirus and racial tension.  They're also the first one screaming to open the country with no actual plans whatsoever.

At this point if you are a Republican, and a rational human being, you need to really do some soul searching and ask yourself if you're truly okay with 4 more years of this ****.  Trump does not represent your Republican values whatsoever, and those in congress who continue turn a blind eye and enable him should all be voted out with him as well.

Right. It’s all around a huge mess. I also noticed she only said she votes Republican but doesn’t like Trump. Knowing her she will probably write someone in rather than vote for a family friend who is a democrat. I really hope they bring back Sara when she leaves for maternity leave next month cause her yelling and complaining these next few months before the election will be too much. 

Rami328

Something must've crawled up Meghan's ass over the weekend because she's been even more unbearable than usual :biblio:

wehan6

meghan is disgusting. i can't believe she actually tried to defend tucker today

FameFatale

I know they aren't inviting people on now to promote sponsored products :rip: First Amy yesterday with tampons and now Khloe today with migraine medication. 

Rami328

Absolutely LOVE hearing Meghan McClown say donald could be a one-term president, but wasn't she going on about "liberals like you are going to be the reason he gets reelected" just the other day? :toofunny3: 

BeenTheShit
11 hours ago, wehan6 said:

meghan is disgusting. i can't believe she actually tried to defend tucker today

Agreed.  Sunny tried to explain that it was accountability rather than cancel culture but obviously Meghan can't distinguish the two.

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I know they aren't inviting people on now to promote sponsored products :rip: First Amy yesterday with tampons and now Khloe today with migraine medication. 

Right?  Between View Your Deal and now these, it's really starting to get annoying.  Plus, Khloe being on today was completely pointless and unnecessary.  Does anyone actually still care about the Kardashians or what they're doing?

1 hour ago, Rami328 said:

Absolutely LOVE hearing Meghan McClown say donald could be a one-term president, but wasn't she going on about "liberals like you are going to be the reason he gets reelected" just the other day? :toofunny3: 

She flip flops every other week now on everything.  One week she's concerned about the coronavirus, the next she praises her trash husband for doing an in person interview with the president at the white house and calls Fauci a fraud.  I truly wish Joy would've called her out on that ****.

FameFatale
11 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Right?  Between View Your Deal and now these, it's really starting to get annoying.  Plus, Khloe being on today was completely pointless and unnecessary.  Does anyone actually still care about the Kardashians or what they're doing?

It's wild because I was really confused why Khole was even there. KUWTK is on a hiatus right now and isn't coming back for the new season until like September :rip: 

BeenTheShit
1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

It's wild because I was really confused why Khole was even there. KUWTK is on a hiatus right now and isn't coming back for the new season until like September :rip: 

Right?  If they actually wanted a good interview they should've asked her about her thoughts on Kanye running for president. :dies:

I'm sure she told them that topic is off limits though. :zzz:

FameFatale
3 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Right?  If they actually wanted a good interview they should've asked her about her thoughts on Kanye running for president. :dies:

I'm sure she told them that topic is off limits though. :zzz:

I've heard that whole family has a long list of "no-no" questions when they go onto talk shows. I'm sure that was being one, but honestly i'm sure it was for a paycheck from that medication :rip:  I've noticed she's really been pushing brand deals lately. She was pushing pull-up diapers for her daughter a few weeks ago on instagram.

Rami328

The way everyone laughed when Meghan snapped at Joy :lmao: