Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

Aristocrat
2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

I saw that.  I hope ABC/Disney sues them, especially since its a blatant rip off, right down to the format and visuals.

It almost feels as if they're doing it so purposefully that they're trolling them :rip:

FameFatale

I bet tomorrow is a rerun 

Mellark

I can't believe there is a The View thread on here. :ahh: I honestly feel like the feud is discouraging them from doing these shows from home.

BeenTheShit
8 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I bet tomorrow is a rerun 

It looks like they may be off the entire week. :weeps:

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

I can't believe there is a The View thread on here. :ahh: I honestly feel like the feud is discouraging them from doing these shows from home.

Haha!  This thread used to be super active but many people seem to have lost interest in the show.

FameFatale
13 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

It looks like they may be off the entire week. :weeps:

Haha!  This thread used to be super active but many people seem to have lost interest in the show.

My DVR is set to record tomorrow and it usually doesn’t record unless it’s a new one 

BeenTheShit
7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

My DVR is set to record tomorrow and it usually doesn’t record unless it’s a new one 

Looks like my guide is finally updated now as well and set to record.  

Come on Ana or Sara! :eli:

PopMusicJunkie
On 4/7/2020 at 12:26 PM, FameFatale said:

I know Covid talk is really important right now but it feels like they’re doing the same show over and over every day. I almost thought I was watching last week’s show re run when Jonathan Karl showed up today. 

Tea.  

It’s gotten to the point where I just have it on as background noise now in the am.  

OT:  I wish Terry Crews was banned from this show.  I can’t stand him after the comments he made towards Gabrielle Union.  🤬

BeenTheShit
1 hour ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Tea.  

It’s gotten to the point where I just have it on as background noise now in the am.  

OT:  I wish Terry Crews was banned from this show.  I can’t stand him after the comments he made towards Gabrielle Union.  🤬

I admit this is very true, but I still watch faithfully. :emofish:

Anyways, I was highly disappointed they didn't mention Trump's tweets accusing Joe Scarborough of murder, and his attack on navy veteran Connor Lamb.  I thought Meghan of all people would've had a lot to say on both. :michael:

NavyBlue
56 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Anyways, I was highly disappointed they didn't mention Trump's tweets accusing Joe Scarborough of murder, and his attack on navy veteran Connor Lamb.  I thought Meghan of all people would've had a lot to say on both. :michael:

I know. No mention of Karen from Central Park either. Which is in their city!! I’m questioning if they’re actually taping live. Maybe I missed something and they’re not. 

loveofpopculture

Just one hot topics today was disappointing. I wish they do 30 minutes of them then guests. 

BeenTheShit
9 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

I know. No mention of Karen from Central Park either. Which is in their city!! I’m questioning if they’re actually taping live. Maybe I missed something and they’re not. 

Completely forgot they missed that one as well.  They really seem to be slipping when it comes to hot topics.  As far as being live, every show except Fridays are supposed to be.

5 minutes ago, loveofpopculture said:

Just one hot topics today was disappointing. I wish they do 30 minutes of them then guests. 

Agreed!  It still annoys me to no end how much time they waste on View Your Deal. :biblio:

sickening

seeing how people here feel the same way about Meghan as i do i thought it was just me

i cant stand her and her little attitude before when the audience wouldnt clap when she said something ignorant 

i live for when joy would set her straight

PopMusicJunkie
14 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Same.  I don’t see myself not watching unless Joy retires or there’s a major shake up.  

Hot Topics is really good this morning.  

Bad Decisions

I haven't been enjoy The View much myself lately as well. I still watch it but... meh :katie: A good replacement I HAVE been enjoying though is The Social (I suppose the Canadian version of The View lol) They don't delve into politics or much heavy issues but I love them! They seem more... "educated" than the typical talk show in my opinion and I love how they can take mundane dumb topics and turn it into a conversation! Here's a discussion of them talking about the recent racism issues if you want to check what they're like :party:

BeenTheShit
7 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Same.  I don’t see myself not watching unless Joy retires or there’s a major shake up.  

Hot Topics is really good this morning.  

Agreed, and yes they knocked Hot Topics out the park today! :clap3:  

15 minutes ago, Bad Decisions said:

I haven't been enjoy The View much myself lately as well. I still watch it but... meh :katie: A good replacement I HAVE been enjoying though is The Social (I suppose the Canadian version of The View lol) They don't delve into politics or much heavy issues but I love them! They seem more... "educated" than the typical talk show in my opinion and I love how they can take mundane dumb topics and turn it into a conversation! Here's a discussion of them talking about the recent racism issues if you want to check what they're like :party:

"Not available in your country." :psyduck:

Bad Decisions
4 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Agreed, and yes they knocked Hot Topics out the park today! :clap3:  

"Not available in your country." :psyduck:

Oh boo :toofunny3: I should've known that would happen lol I'm sure there are ways to bypass it if you really want to watch it. I don't know how though :emofish:

Aristocrat

Today's show was very good. All of the women on the same page regarding the George Floyd case and the riots is so refreshing. It's nice to see Meghan having the correct and non-political point of view in a time like this. 

And the interview with Christian Cooper (the man/bird watcher in the racist Amy Cooper Central Park video) was very good. I really enjoyed what him and his sister had to say. 

BeenTheShit
5 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

Today's show was very good. All of the women on the same page regarding the George Floyd case and the riots is so refreshing. It's nice to see Meghan having the correct and non-political point of view in a time like this. 

And the interview with Christian Cooper (the man/bird watcher in the racist Amy Cooper Central Park video) was very good. I really enjoyed what him and his sister had to say. 

Agreed! :clap3:

On a lighter note this moment took me out. :lmao:

BeenTheShit

They literally could not have picked a worse week to be on hiatus.  Imagine the conversations and guests they could be having. :shakeno:

PopMusicJunkie
1 hour ago, BeenTheShit said:

They literally could not have picked a worse week to be on hiatus.  Imagine the conversations and guests they could be having. :shakeno:

I was so looking forward to what they had to say this morning. :deadbanana2:

D_Man3379

Their's SO much to discuss right now, bet they're regretting being hiatus this week. 

Stevie
9 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Ugh why are they always going on hiatus?

YPmeji7.gif

FameFatale

There's really no new episodes this week? Girl... I was ready for the mess and conversations. I know this week would've been iconic. 

Lead Cenobite

Like clockwork with her.

J-esper
1 hour ago, Lead Cenobite said:

Like clockwork with her.

:rip: