Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

FameFatale

I know Covid talk is really important right now but it feels like they’re doing the same show over and over every day. I almost thought I was watching last week’s show re run when Jonathan Karl showed up today. 

PopMusicJunkie
Posted (edited)

Edited by PopMusicJunkie

Fireman25

Jedediah Bila has covid 19!

FameFatale
39 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

Jedediah Bila has covid 19!

That’s so scary. She has a newborn too!! 

BeenTheShit

Looks like they’re showing a repeat episode for today, but there will be new episodes the rest of this week according to my guide.

BeenTheShit

Anyone else feel like the hosts are becoming too soft?  I couldn’t believe how relaxed they were with both Dr. Birx and Lindsey Graham.  Both kept answering their questions in a deflective manner and no one seemed to call them out or rebuttal.  At one point Sunny seemed like she was going in on Lindsey but then backed off. :katie:

The AOC interview was a breath of fresh air though. :clap3:

BeenTheShit

@PopMusicJunkie @phreshprince

ANA IS FINALLY HOSTING FROM MIAMI TODAY!!!  Plus no Meghan! :fan:

PopMusicJunkie
1 hour ago, BeenTheShit said:

@PopMusicJunkie @phreshprince

ANA IS FINALLY HOSTING FROM MIAMI TODAY!!!  Plus no Meghan! :fan:

Oh, yaaasss, definitely tuning in.  :party:

FameFatale
44 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Meghan McCain and Elizabeth Hasselbeck are feuding

“Cause baby now we got bad blood, you know it used to be mad love” :fan:

Why are they just now fighting over this? :psyduck:

FameFatale

ABC sent them those HD cameras and back drops :ahh: 

based

Have they not aired new yesterdays this week?

PopMusicJunkie
2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

ABC sent them those HD cameras and back drops :ahh: 

I just tuned in and was legit confused. :rip:

FameFatale
18 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

It almost seems like Whoopi was actually in the studio.

PopMusicJunkie
1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

It almost seems like Whoopi was actually in the studio.

!!!

I was truly convinced at first.  Did they mention the backdrops at the top of the show?  

FameFatale
8 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

!!!

I was truly convinced at first.  Did they mention the backdrops at the top of the show?  

Not really. Just that you could see them well now and Meghan wasn’t live cause she had issues setting her stream up. 

BeenTheShit
9 hours ago, based said:

Have they not aired new yesterdays this week?

Mondays are repeat episodes, and Fridays are taped Thursday afternoon.  Only Tuesday-Thursday is actually live which sucks because lately a lot of major news seems to break on Thursday evenings and Friday mornings.

8 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Same!  :dies:

----

Anyway, tomorrow's show should be juicy.  I hope Sunny goes the **** off when they discuss the new whistle blower complaint.  Hopefully they can book the doctor who filed and/or his lawyer as a guest. 

Side note: I hope Sara & Ana comes back to do more hosting.

PopMusicJunkie

Joy is on fire today!  :clap3:

So Ana only appears when McCain is out.  Let’s have more days like this, please.  

Aristocrat

I've been enjoying the quarantine shows more lately. At first they were kinda unbearable but they've found their groove in this new normal so it's much better now. :clap3:

I do miss the studio tho. Wonder when they'll be able to go back? Probably not till after their summer break, if even then.

FameFatale

I love Sara so much. Her mental health talk today was so needed. She's always so intelligent and well spoken.

BeenTheShit

Yesterday and today's episodes reminded me why I love and watch The View daily. 

• The way Joy gathered both Trump and Mitch. :jonny5: 
  • Ana's reaction right after.  :dies: 
  • Sara admitting she's been struggling mentally during this pandemic, and Whoopi's words of encouragement to her and everyone. :heart2: 
  • Sunny speaking so passionately about getting justice for Breanna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery. :weeps:

Megan ticked me off though by continuing to blast her false narrative of Michigan being too strict.  As someone who lives and works in Michigan, I've seen first hand and understand why Governor Whitmer placed the restrictions she did.  People were not taking it seriously or staying home.  Even now, way too many people are refusing to wear masks in public places and most retailers/businesses are not enforcing them.  It is absolutely insane here.

phreshprince

I'm kind of over this show :rip: I think until something big happens (don't @ me about coronavirus) but it just feels like a broken cycle every day.

BeenTheShit

Welp... these last few days have been something.  Yesterday, Meghan's ignorance of blaming Obama for race wars/Trump's election had her trending and being burned at the stake on Twitter.  Then today, Joy unleashed her wrath on that Republican Congressmen from PA, who admitted to taking Hydroxychloroquine.  She basically called him an idiot straight to his face. :dies:  

And finally, someone's Alexa/Siri activated during that interview and it kept talking in the background confusing everyone. :lmao:

FameFatale

The women who run Trump’s campaign made a web show called “the right view” and basically act like they’re the better show :ahh: 

BeenTheShit
On 5/21/2020 at 12:11 AM, FameFatale said:

The women who run Trump’s campaign made a web show called “the right view” and basically act like they’re the better show :ahh: 

I saw that.  I hope ABC/Disney sues them, especially since its a blatant rip off, right down to the format and visuals.