Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

BeenTheShit

Ok so this week has been an absolute mess, and I'm starting to agree with everyone about Joy.  I truly can't believe she keeps entertaining the idea of Bloomberg being the nominee.  If America puts two racist, misogynistic, billionaires against each other we have truly failed as a nation.  I was also highly disappointed in Sunny for saying he should make Stacey Abrams his VP to get her and the African American support. :skull:

Moving on to Meghan... I'm kind of happy she keeps checking Joy about Bloomberg.  Plus she was able to admit Warren killed the debate and that the other hosts should actually be praising and focusing on her.

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I wish they went harder on Matt Gaetz. I also noticed how all the same Trump ass-kissers have the same talking points when defending him :rip: 

Right?  I couldn't believe how softball that interview with him was.  I kept waiting for Whoopi, or even Joy, to read him for filth with every little jab he kept throwing at them.

wehan6

"but why go after bloomberg?":sosad: "why not go after trump elizabeth?":sosad:

JESUS SHUT THE **** UP

Zolvnski

Dumb Bitch Juice must be what they’re drinking nowadays because it seems like none of them like any of the candidates they’re interview like for me the energy is shut down

Why didn’t they drag Matt though?

Every dig he shot at them wasn’t deflected or defended

JustHoran

Ok what the HELL is wrong with Joy lately? Her love for Bloomberg and constantly giving him a pass is disgusting. I've always loved Joy but I'm about to stop watching the show for a while. They are losing it. Meghan actually making sense :rip: 

Meghan needs to continue to drag Joy for her love of Bloomberg

JustHoran

Does anyone else think it's time for a shake up at The View? I don't know who has to go, but we need some new blood at the table.

PopMusicJunkie

I wasn't quite understanding where everyone was coming from about Joy lately  either, but this morning made it crystal clear.  "Bloomberg will do better against Trump in a debate versus a bunch of judgmental Democrats."  Huh?!   Joy, sis, I want Trump out of office too but this not it.  :ace:

shademastur

It’s bad when the only one at the table with a sensible view at the moment is Meghan :deadbanana4: Chile 

Aristocrat
4 hours ago, shademastur said:

It’s bad when the only one at the table with a sensible view at the moment is Meghan :deadbanana4: Chile 

My thoughts exactly. She's the only one I've agreed with all week which is scary. :rip:

rN820

Whoopi and Joy are stuck so far up their own asses it's so annoying to watch either of them speak about anything 

shademastur

I was so annoyed when Whoopi started patronizing AOC. I need a younger panel ASAP. 

Aristocrat
12 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Does anyone else think it's time for a shake up at The View? I don't know who has to go, but we need some new blood at the table.

For sure. I also don't know who needs to go and who needs to join, but I do know we need a young, authentically progressive leftist to join the panel. 

BeenTheShit

Today’s show was a complete 180 from the rest of the week.  Bloomberg‘s name wasn’t mentioned at all, and they actually focused their attention on all the recent scandals involving Trump. :clap3:

FameFatale

Loved Michael Eric Dyson today. Made me kind of ponder how it would be with a full time male panelist. 

phreshprince
On 2/21/2020 at 10:35 AM, tylerrcrush said:

For sure. I also don't know who needs to go and who needs to join, but I do know we need a young, authentically progressive leftist to join the panel. 

Whoopi would be a good start. 

Bloo
On 2/21/2020 at 3:12 AM, PopMusicJunkie said:

I wasn't quite understanding where everyone was coming from about Joy lately  either, but this morning made it crystal clear.  "Bloomberg will do better against Trump in a debate versus a bunch of judgmental Democrats."  Huh?!   Joy, sis, I want Trump out of office too but this not it.  :ace:

Joy lost all future credibility to call out Trump's racism when she basically only does that for political convenience but then will say Bloomberg's racism is an asset in a general election. I've lost al my respect for her over these past few weeks. She's absolutely pathetic and completely out of touch.

Revolution

mess

BeenTheShit
32 minutes ago, Revolution said:

mess

Tara told no lies, Trump Supporters are most definitely a cult.  I'm still annoyed no one calls out Meghan's husband live on the show.  At this point, I believe Ben and/or his staff at The Federalist have bullied/trashed each and every host of The View.

Anyway, I'm ready for Andrew Yang and Sara Haines to guest host next week! :clap3:

FameFatale

Sara guest hosting? I miss her. Her other show is a chaotic flop. 

MaRy

Sunny and her hate for Bernie are disgusting

BeenTheShit
8 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Sara guest hosting? I miss her. Her other show is a chaotic flop. 

Yes!  She will be there Friday according the promos for this week.

And yeah... I'm kind of surprised her GMA3 show is still on the air.  I've tried to watch so many times but I just can't get into it. :emofish:

PopMusicJunkie

I gotta say as much I miss Sara — I’m happy she’ll be back as guest co-host on Friday — GMA3 has finally it’s stride since adding Keke.  I think all three have good chemistry and Sara seems to be enjoying focusing more on pop culture news rather than politics for an entire hour.  

OT:  I’ve been watching clips from The Real and I low-key want Amanda Seales on this show.  

BeenTheShit

I actually really enjoyed today's show.  There was a good vibe among everyone and Dan Abrams was a great guest. :clap3:

Not sure what happened to Andrew Yang though?  He was supposed to co-host today.  

Also, Elizabeth Hasselbeck will be guest hosting next week. :soda:

phreshprince

I think I"m officially done watching this show for awhile

pokerfaceboy
1 hour ago, BeenTheShit said:

I actually really enjoyed today's show.  There was a good vibe among everyone and Dan Abrams was a great guest. :clap3:

Not sure what happened to Andrew Yang though?  He was supposed to co-host today.  

I was there in person and from what I can tell everyone was in an incredibly good mood with ALL of the co-hosts coming out into the audience during commercial and Sunny even stayed after the show to take pictures with some people. 

Andrew Yang is scheduled for Thursday and I cannot wait for Elizabeth Hasselback next week, woo!

Bethenny Frankel
1 hour ago, BeenTheShit said:

not elizabeth :rip: