• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• Aristocrat

• PopMusicJunkie

Can't wait until they Rose McGowan on Tuesday. Rose rarely if ever does daytime interviews. This should be interesting. -

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a preview earlier today that Tamar Braxton will be guest co-hosting later this month! :duca:

Edited by BeenTheShit
4 hours ago, King Maxx said:

Meghan needs to leave. I was always OK with Jedediah. Come back!!!

Agreed... Did you see her and Joy get into it last Friday?  Joy completely annihilated her because Whoopi wasn't there to shield and protect her. :fan:

Meghan is despicable. The way she pouts like a child when she thinks she’s made a valid point. But, no one agrees because she her points are always biased and bull****. She’s miserable and making everyone else miserable on the panel, along with us watching on tv. She has to go ASAP. 

2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Agreed... Did you see her and Joy get into it last Friday?  Joy completely annihilated her because Whoopi wasn't there to shield and protect her. :fan:

Yes first Sonny, then Joy, then Ana, Sonny again today. Now all we need is for Whoopi to finally let loose on her. :jonny5: 

She'll def leave the show then.

• 2 weeks later...

Meghan's mom is going to be on and co-hosting tomorrow.  It'll be interesting to see if she's as obnoxious as her daughter. :eatpopcorn:

PopMusicJunkie

Watching some of the clips today, with guest cohost Condilezza Rice, was actually good.  

BeenTheShit
On 3/2/2018 at 5:26 PM, Thickorita said:

Sunny murdered him :jonny:

That was all around awkward.  He didn't answer anything and tried to backtrack.  I'm surprised how composed Meghan was.

BeenTheShit
2 minutes ago, MDJD11 said:

Sara is back on Monday! I've never been so excited.

Same!  Although I've become so attached to Queen Ana Navarro. :chick3:

PopMusicJunkie

Watching Meghan's disrespect isn't fun at all, she was awful in every single clip from this morning.