Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

Revolution

Joy makes the show. I agree that Ana should be a permanent member; she's likable and has chemistry with the other girls. I do think that having a conservative voice is important as a moderating force on where the discussion heads (e.g. I actually agreed with Meghan that it was inappropriate to make conclusions about Trump's health) but idk if Meghan is the best fit...? There's nothing really substantive about what she says and she gets frustrated too easily.  

King Maxx
16 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Joy makes the show. I agree that Ana should be a permanent member; she's likable and has chemistry with the other girls. I do think that having a conservative voice is important as a moderating force on where the discussion heads (e.g. I actually agreed with Meghan that it was inappropriate to make conclusions about Trump's health) but idk if Meghan is the best fit...? There's nothing really substantive about what she says and she gets frustrated too easily.  

It was perfectly fine to question Trump’s health just as it was for Bernie and Hillary. They are old and we know the statistics. 

The difference is that Hillary actually gave a valid medical report and Trump had some doctor say “he was the healthiest man alive”. WTH!?!? This is one of the many things the American people are entitled too know, as well as any business and financial ties. 

Revolution
6 minutes ago, King Maxx said:

It was perfectly fine to question Trump’s health just as it was for Bernie and Hillary. They are old and we know the statistics. 

The difference is that Hillary actually gave a valid medical report and Trump had some doctor say “he was the healthiest man alive”. WTH!?!? This is one of the many things the American people are entitled too know, as well as any business and financial ties. 

I think it's fine to say that they're old and should be medically examined but it goes too far to say that they must have some disease. Like remember when people were saying Hillary was having a seizure or had Parkinson's when she was bobbing her head and drinking that cold chai :rip: I haven't personally directly witnessed any behavior from Trump that screams Alzheimer's to me but I agree that he should be regularly tested especially at his age. 

Domination

Ever since they started uploading all the segments on to YouTube, I watch every day at work. :smiley:

I miss Jedidiah. I thought Meghan would be the perfect conservative voice but she's just wayyyy to compassionate to the Trump voter. Like I can understand why some people voted for him at the time of the election, but after all the **** since then, I don't under stand why anyone would want to defend people who still stand by him.

Ana Navaro should take her place.

Edited by Domination

FameFatale

I really miss Jed and I hate when Paula fills in 

FrederickSpears
17 hours ago, NavyBlue said:

Nicolle Wallace is still the only republican I could tolerate on the panel. Jed was tolerable at times, although she considers herself independent. Meghan is just trash.  Joy is my girl. :heart2: She speaks all my truth. 

I loved Nicolle! I don't get why they got rid of her :!ohno:

FrederickSpears

Ana Navaro would be perfect to replace Meghan. Ana is so likable, smart and would be a good fit. I'm not sure if she would do it though.

BeenTheShit

Queen Ana is back again!  Also I can’t wait for them to rip GOP Senator Lindsey Graham a new one. :fan:

Edit: Just started getting messy.  Everyone was talking over each other trying to rebuttal and Whoopi told everyone to be quiet and they cut to commercial. :dies:

Edit 2: Yet again things started to get heated between Graham, Joy, and Whoopi when discussing Trump/North Korea.  Of course they had to cut to a commercial and that was the final segment with Graham. :fish2:

Edited by BeenTheShit

Revolution

Nnn Meghan's Twitter since she asked Ana if she's a liberal now last Friday. :rip:

And she RT'd this: 

FameFatale

I need Ana to take Meghan’s place. I miss Sara too.. her little girl is beautiful 

PopMusicJunkie

Joy is here for #Oprah2020 and everyone else be damned.  :clap3:

10 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Queen Ana is back again!  Also I can’t wait for them to rip GOP Senator Lindsey Graham a new one. :fan:

Edit: Just started getting messy.  Everyone was talking over each other trying to rebuttal and Whoopi told everyone to be quiet and they cut to commercial. :dies:

Edit 2: Yet again things started to get heated between Graham, Joy, and Whoopi when discussing Trump/North Korea.  Of course they had to cut to a commercial and that was the final segment with Graham. :fish2:

:rip:

BeenTheShit

Overall this week has been pretty solid.  Wednesday's show had Michael Wolfe (Trump book) and today Keke Palmer guest hosted.

I'm pumped for tomorrow (Friday) though because Wendy Williams will be co-hosting the entire hour!  It's going to be messy for sure! :fan:

Kim Kardashian

Wendy was on today, watching through the clips now.

Joy telling Donald to 'kiss her fat ass' @ 3:10  :deadbanana2:

I love her.

Kim Kardashian

The segment on the 'shithole' remark was animosity-free.

ᚱocky

Wait, Wendy co-hosted the View? Let me watch! :deadbanana: 

Rotunda

Here's your yearly reminder that John Mccain voted against MLK Day becoming a holiday, and didn't apologize for until he was running against a black man for president in 2008. Maybe that's why Meghan was so quiet during this segment...

NavyBlue
11 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Here's your yearly reminder that John Mccain voted against MLK Day becoming a holiday, and didn't apologize for until he was running against a black man for president in 2008. Maybe that's why Meghan was so quiet during this segment...

Wow. Not a word. Her silence speaks volumes. I would have loved to see her try and lecture Mr. Lewis like she does the panel after everyone has spoken so she can have the last word. They probably had a discussion so she didn’t disrespect a civil rights icon and humanitarian. I know she was fuming inside. 

NavyBlue

I’ve enjoyed the younger cohosts. Jordan looked beautiful, KeKe was really feisty and had a great point of view and Yara Shahidi is brilliant with so much knowledge way beyond her years. Give me a show with all of these girls. 

MDJD11

Once Whoopi leaves, one of the younger girls needs to step in like Yara or Keke. 

Rotunda
1 hour ago, MDJD11 said:

Once Whoopi leaves, one of the younger girls needs to step in like Yara or Keke. 

Tea. Less Raven Symone and more Yara/Keke

------

Someone called out Meghan on twitter for her father's views on MLK day and Meghan responded by posting a video of John McCain being nice to Obama as proof of how he's changed :rip:

Normally I wouldn't blame a child for the behavior of their parents, but Meghan literally said on the show last week that political kids have to cosign their parents' actions and shouldn't publicly disagree. She always ends up saying things that implicate her own life. :rip:

PrinceMichaelFan
2 hours ago, MDJD11 said:

Then the show is over. Whoopi is by far the most profitable cast member in the entire show.  ABC would go nuts without her.  

BeenTheShit

Meghan was a real bitch to Senator Dick Durbin today. 

DONTYELLATME

look at Meghan trying to hide her anger at them praising Kamala Harris

BeenTheShit

Holy ****... Meghan is having a major meltdown and yelling at Ana Navarro and Joy right now.  Ana literally just shut her ass down though and made her look like a fool.

Whoopi keeps telling everyone to calm down. :lmao:

Edited by BeenTheShit

Fireman25

Megan needs to stop taking things so personal. There not talking about YOU! There trying to have a conversation about the spending bill and she automatically goes on the defense.  I'm tired of her tantrums! Ever since she's been on the show, she takes **** so personal. She needs to learn how to agree to disagree