Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 23

BeenTheShit
On 7/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, FameFatale said:

I'm wondering if she's off because of baby doctor appointments. She should be getting close and having weekly appointments now. I think she's due about the same time I am :rip:

Also, Sara looked gorgeous today. I love when she co-hosts. It was a nice peaceful episode with good points. 

That's possible, but she does have a long history of taking the next day off after these type of incidents occur.

19 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Sara did kind of eerk me in the Will Barr discussion. 

I mean, he did answer the questions, just in a bull**** matter. Like Joy said, he's a liar and a lap dog for the Cheeto in charge.

Yeah I was a little put off by that comment as well because she almost seemed to be defending him in a way?  I know when I was watching the hearings Barr came off very smug and disrespectful.

13 hours ago, LuLuDrops said:

Lezbihonest, Meghan does agree with most of what Trump says, she just acts unimpressed because he insulted her dad.

She needs to give it up delishis and stop trying to convince people she is only repeating what her MAGA friends told her :clown:

The scream I just let out. :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, pokerfaceboy said:

its being pre-empted today with John Lewis' funeral service.

I really hope they're on next week.  I don't want to end the season on a pre-taped show.  I need their live, unedited reactions about all the stuff that's happened in the past 24 hours. :weeps:

pokerfaceboy

I believe today was the last episode of season 23, and it looks like they will be back in studio after Labor Day to start season 24. 

BeenTheShit
4 hours ago, pokerfaceboy said:

I believe today was the last episode of season 23, and it looks like they will be back in studio after Labor Day to start season 24. 

And it was a mess because they tried to cram two days of shows into one.  Meghan's demeanor was colder than usual.  She seemed completely checked out and over it all.  She then vanished for the last half of the show.

View Your Deal and Miss Piggy signing off instead of all the hosts?  What a letdown.  Overall I would say Season 23 as a whole was definitely not one of their best. :michael:

phreshprince

What an awful ending :rip:

who do you think will replace Abby? And when does Megan have her baby? I’m assuming they won’t even have her in the beginning of Season 24 since she would be leaving soon again anyway

Aristocrat

I really hope it's true that they'll be back in the studio after Labor Day. I feel like if schools are opening, they should definitely be allowed to go back with no audience and strict protocols. 

Aristocrat
On 8/1/2020 at 10:42 AM, phreshprince said:

What an awful ending :rip:

who do you think will replace Abby? And when does Megan have her baby? I’m assuming they won’t even have her in the beginning of Season 24 since she would be leaving soon again anyway

Meghan announced she was pregnant in March. She never said how far along she was but normally women don't account till they're at lease 3 months along or more, so if she was 3-4 months in March, I'd say she's due this month or September? Idk for sure of course, just guessing, but I definitely feel like she'll already have it or will be close to popping by the time the show returns so I doubt she'd be on. 

Idk who should replace Abby but tbh I really think the show needs a young far left voice. Somebody to represent the AOC type of ideals in America. What's funny is most middle Americans think of The View as some far left cesspit when it's actually so far from that. 

BlueTimberwolf
10 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

Meghan announced she was pregnant in March. She never said how far along she was but normally women don't account till they're at lease 3 months along or more, so if she was 3-4 months in March, I'd say she's due this month or September? Idk for sure of course, just guessing, but I definitely feel like she'll already have it or will be close to popping by the time the show returns so I doubt she'd be on. 

Idk who should replace Abby but tbh I really think the show needs a young far left voice. Somebody to represent the AOC type of ideals in America. What's funny is most middle Americans think of The View as some far left cesspit when it's actually so far from that. 

The whole cast needs a revamp. Whoopi, Joy, and Sunny all have the same view, which is pro-Biden.  Meghan is different, but annoying. The debates aren't nuanced anymore and it's kind of boring.  

Aristocrat
On 8/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, BlueTimberwolf said:

The whole cast needs a revamp. Whoopi, Joy, and Sunny all have the same view, which is pro-Biden.  Meghan is different, but annoying. The debates aren't nuanced anymore and it's kind of boring.  

I agree completely. Whoopi and Joy are legends and I love and respect them, but they both are so out of touch. Not saying they should be removed but we need people to balance them out. And Sunny is the most socially and culturally "woke" of them all, but even she is pretty moderate. My personal wish would be for Whoopi to leave, Joy to replace her as moderator and then hire two new women: a young far left panelist and a pro Trump panelist. I personally don't want to hear somebody pro-Trump spouting their bullsh*t everyday, but I think from a standpoint of where we are in our country right now, it's a voice that is missing on the show, as is a far left AOC type voice.