ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)

mxtthewdelrey

30 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Omg, who's gonna be the Fifth Harmony of ATRL's X Factor (i.e. come in 3rd place but then blow up afterwards) :duca:

And omg mxtt, I felt the same way about 4 Degrees :eek:

One Direction too

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• MasterXPosed

• Kelp

• Jackson

6 minutes ago, Lémur said:

the final part ONE?!?!?! aklsdjfskl

The X Factor finals are usually in two parts :dancehall:

you did great Henry, congrats on making it this far :heart2: 

20 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

TBH I gave Henry a higher score this week so I was kinda gonna save Henry cause I saved Jackson last week and the N1A medley was in my top 3 fave entries this week along with 4 Degrees and Lowlife. But with 2 save votes from the judges for Jackson, so it is written shall it be done, the act leaving us in fourth place is... Henry :weeps::weeps::weeps:

Henry you are a talented legend and I will never forget you, ever. :heart2: 

The Final, Pt. I will come tomorrow

thanks :heart2: this game was so fun, hope there's another season in the future!

19 hours ago, Jackson said:

you did great Henry, congrats on making it this far :heart2: 

thanks :hug: well done for making it to the final, you're probably gonna win!

Excited for the theme for next week.

let's go right to part 2!

I wouldn't mind if we did just one final round. No offense, but this game takes forever at times and two more weeks is :rip: But @mxtthewdelrey it's your game so your choice.

9 minutes ago, MasterXPosed said:

I wouldn't mind if we did just one final round. No offense, but this game takes forever at times and two more weeks is :rip: But @mxtthewdelrey it's your game so your choice.

cosigned 

10 minutes ago, MasterXPosed said:

cosined

:celestial4:

sorry i've been stuck for ideas for the finale 

THE FINAL, PT.I

You have one week to submit three songs:

THEME ONE - Make Me (Cry)

We've done comedy week, and now we're going right to the other end of the spectrum. For this entry, you must do a sad song. I want my room to be FLOODED with tears by the time I've finished listening to these entries.

THEME TWO - Lea Michele or GFOTY

You can either do a song by Lea Michele, or do a cover of the best artist of all time GFOTY's "Bobby" (Instrumental available here) [it's her only song with an instrumental available]

THEME THREE - La La Land

Any song from the soundtrack of the third best movie of all time xxx The internet is full of instrumentals, chords and sheet music for them :heart2: 

Entries due 12am GMT on Friday 7th April 2017

Good luck luvvies

Not complaining, cause i really like the theme this week... but three songs :dancehall: That's gonna be tough for a week's time.

1 minute ago, MasterXPosed said:

Not complaining, cause i really like the theme this week... but three songs :dancehall: That's gonna be tough for a week's time.

Would you prefer to have more than a week :eli: cause I'm happy with that :eli: 

Or could we not have three songs, especially because with the themes this round especially we have very little options and all of us will need to learn at least one new song entirely

4 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Would you prefer to have more than a week :eli: cause I'm happy with that :eli: 

It's just tough, cause i haven't seen La La Land and learning a song takes two days. Plus having to pick two extra songs. I should be able to get it done tho.

Edited by MasterXPosed

33 minutes ago, Lémur said:

Or could we not have three songs, especially because with the themes this round especially we have very little options and all of us will need to learn at least one new song entirely

I agree... especially because I'd need to learn songs for two of the categories. And the fact that there's a part 2 as well 

48 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I agree... especially because I'd need to learn songs for two of the categories. And the fact that there's a part 2 as well 

tbh

7 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

LA LA LAND IS SO OVERRATED OMG COMMON MATT

absolutely not. it's perfection

also, if you're all gonna complain about it then whatever just submit whatever you want, who cares. 

NEW THEME WEEK

Just submit whatever you want. It's up to you how many songs you want to submit (it could be 1 or 100), however many you can manage to fit in your busy weeks I guess. whatever.

deadline: friday 12am BST 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.