ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)

mxtthewdelrey

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• MasterXPosed

• Kelp

• Jackson

In no particular order...

THE SECOND PERSON WHO IS SAFE

IS...

Spoiler

Jack. E (MasterXPosed)

3 minutes ago, Tymps. said:

:ahh: I'm so embarrassed now I'm screaming. Thanks for the save

:heart2:

In no particular order...

THE FINAL PERSON TO BE SAFE

IS...

Spoiler

Henry (theycallmemaraj)

Happy for Henry!

This is getting hard :'( I have to save Janey, I feel like she's been more enjoyable and she wasn't in my B2 for this week. Also she's always keeping to deadlines and such

critiques from keshaspearsxo

buy ionnalee's samaritan on itunes

yes!!!! Please !!!!!!

Can we address the elephant in the room? 

Thank you to the judges for the reviews! I was really nervous with my choices, but i'm so happy i got through this week.

Can't wait for next week

Edited by MasterXPosed

This was probably the toughest decision yet because both acts did just as well as each other this week but I decided to go on who had my favourite entry out of all four songs as well as going back into previous weeks of who had some of my favourite entries in the whole competition, so I've decided to save Jackson. This means that with 2 save votes from the judges for Jackson, the act leaving us in fifth place is... Janey :weeps: 

Janey, you came in and STORMED this competition, winning the first week. You have a wonderful voice with a tone to die for. Never would I have thought at the beginning of this competition that we would be hearing you go full FKA twigs on us, and I will never forget that YOU DID THAT. You will be sorely missed and it pains me to see you leave. We love you :heart2:

The Semi-final will come later today

thanks for the comments judges :hug: 

yes, Number 1 Angel is in fact AOTY

IM SAFE :eek: but Janey :cries: 

Janey :'( you're amazing don't let the incorrect judges tell you otherwise

2 hours ago, theycallmemaraj said:

Number 1 Angel is in fact AOTY

haha xD

4 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

This was probably the toughest decision yet because both acts did just as well as each other this week but I decided to go on who had my favourite entry out of all four songs as well as going back into previous weeks of who had some of my favourite entries in the whole competition, so I've decided to save Jackson. This means that with 2 save votes from the judges for Jackson, the act leaving us in fifth place is... Janey :weeps: 

Janey, you came in and STORMED this competition, winning the first week. You have a wonderful voice with a tone to die for. Never would I have thought at the beginning of this competition that we would be hearing you go full FKA twigs on us, and I will never forget that YOU DID THAT. You will be sorely missed and it pains me to see you leave. We love you :heart2:

The Semi-final will come later today

Awww thank you Mxtt for hosting this competition :heart2: I had SO MUCH fun with it and I had a chance to do so many wonderful songs I thought I wouldn't try :heart2: And congrats Jackson you deserve it :D 

55 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

Janey :'( you're amazing don't let the incorrect judges tell you otherwise

Aww that is sweet :'( thank you! And also thanks for saving me :'( 

54 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

I really thought Janey won that round

Nah this was expected :D I didn't really have much time to finish the two songs and I (personally) know they are not as good as my previous. 
And congrats on making it to the next round honey! :D

@MasterXPosed you'd better win this **** for me!!!!

And last word, if anyone wants to do a duet/collaboration, my inbox is open :->

1 minute ago, Janey said:

Nah this was expected :D I didn't really have much time to finish the two songs and I (personally) know they are not as good as my previous. 

thank you :hug:

2 minutes ago, Janey said:

Awww thank you Mxtt for hosting this competition :heart2: I had SO MUCH fun with it and I had a chance to do so many wonderful songs I thought I wouldn't try :heart2: And congrats Jackson you deserve it :D 

Aww that is sweet :'( thank you! And also thanks for saving me :'( 

@MasterXPosed you'd better win this **** for me!!!!

And last word, if anyone wants to do a duet/collaboration, my inbox is open :->

I can't believe you're leaving :'( I really thought you won this round. I'm gonna miss you.. And thank you for saying that! :heart2:

If it means anything, Janey shouldn't have even been bottom two and I realize that was a tough decision for the judges :'( thank you to the correct judges :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.