• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

• Remmy

• Green

Singles:
Grimes... I have no words. :mazen: Lana x2 still on deck + Weeknd/DP returning :eddie:
P!nk starting off very nicely :clap3: Kesha also coming thru :smitten: Lorde almost out :weeps:

Albums:
P!nk x2 returning :alexz3: I'm Not Dead shooting back to #1 :eek: Kesha's debut position is nice :heart2:
Tove x2, Lana x2, Lorde, Justin T down :noparty: Weeknd + Gwen getting great boosts :fish1: Same for Lana (UV) :)

Midnight :clap3: I Feel It Coming & Learn To Let Go :alexz: Perfect Places down :dancehall: Havana & Summer Bummer bubbling under :duca:

Lust For Life down from #1 :dancehall3: Ultraviolence back up to the top 5 :gaycat2: Rainbow debuting top 10 :clap3:This Is What The Truth Feels Like rising :alexz3:

Born To Die freefalling :tsk: Melodrama down :skull:Lady Wood falling :confused: The Fame stable :biggrin:

P!nk having a good debut :celestial4:

The Weeknd returnig too :heart2:

Gwen Rising :duca: 

Grimes :eek: 

Midnight falls :jonny: Hopefully she will gain some next week...

What About Us, I Feel It Coming, Learn To Let Go and Perfect Places :jamming:

The 20/20 Experience is so good :clap3: some guy on Reddit made edits which cut down the double album by like 40 minutes and it's much better imo, I always found it a bit pretentious

Pink debuting so high :eek: kii @ Genesis debuting so high after I sabotaged it in the rate :flower:

Omg Genesis is A SONG :jonny4: I've been getting my life from it after the Grimes rate :smitten:

LMK and Learn To Let Go debuting :smitten2: I Feel It Coming is a cute song :jamming: not one of his best tho

Boys, Midnight and Perfect Places falling :chick3: Havana, Lust For Life and Summer Bummer bubbling under :celestial4:

Rainbow debuting in the top 10 already :alexz: Visions re-entering :heart2: Poor Art Angels tho :'(

Starboy's jump :clap3: where are his best albums, BBTM and HOB tho? :keir: Tove Lo x2 and Born To Die down :emofish:

8/10

Kesha and P!nk debuting. Grimes all the way to #1, thats amazing. 

• ATRL Moderator

Grimes :alexz3: 

The Truth Serum is one of my favorite EP's ever! :jonny:

Also, Snakehips released a new song? I'll have to check this out! Thanks. :katie2:

LMK, learn to let go and Perfect Places :clap3: 

Oh wow Pink :rip: she better slay your chart :party: 

Who's That Girl is a terrible soundtrack (with an even worse cover) but the title track and CAC are bops :gaycat4: 

TOP 15 SINGLES ~ WEEK ENDING 19.08.2017

Spoiler

BDrjFEU.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

TOP 25 ALBUMS ~ WEEK ENDING 19.08.2017

Spoiler

SWjRaBf.jpg

Edited by TheWayWeWere

Summer Bummer leaping to #2 :jonny3: Learn To Let Go rising :katie2: Lust For Life, Praying & LMK :alexz:Woman & Havana bubbling under :duca:

Lust For Life back to #1 on the album chart :alexz3: Rainbow & Ultraviolence :heart2: Queen of the Clouds back in the top 5 :gaycat3:The Fame back to #10 :alexz3:

Born To Die: Paradise up :celestial:Warrior re-entering :gaycat5: 

3/10

Singles:
Both debuts :heart2: Praying back on + Woman bubbling under :smitten: P!nk slipping already :noparty:
Lana x2 rebounding out of nowhere :eddie: Learn to Let Go in the top 3 :celestial4:

Albums:
Kesha x2 + P!nk returning :katie2: Those 3 albums are amazing. Weeknd's is half-good-ish.
Weeknd (Stby) and P!nk (IND) down :katie: Gaga back in the top 10 after tha album's 9th anniversary :worship2:
Lana x4, Tove, P!nk (M!) up :fish1: Kesha getting blocked :'( But at least she's really close to the top spot :party:

9/10

I have to check out Kelela. 

Hymn getting into the Top 10. Wrong Impression getting into that #1 Wow!

Whew Summer Bummer back up :jonny: Wish it hit #1 this time tho :'(

Learn To Let Go in the top 3 :alexz: one of my faves on the album :katie2:Genesis still top 5 :heart2:

Praying re-entering :smitten: Hymn is a bop, it grew on me a lot :jamming: Younger Now debuting already :clap3:

Lust For Life +8 :celestial4: LMK -4 :emofish: Boys, Woman, Midnight and Havana bubbling under :flower:

Rainbow getting blocked :shakeno: Warrior and Cannibal re-entering :party: The Weeknd and Pink too :eddie:

Ultraviolence top 3 :celestial2: Queen Of The Clouds +20 :jonny2: Art Angels in the top 10 :worship2:

That #1 :skull: 

Miley is coming :gaycat3: 

Gwen is over :noparty: 

CaCa bubbling under :duca: Havana is okay but I vastly prefer OMG tbh

LTLG getting a new peak :clap3: LMK falling so hard though :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.