Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

ff make sure y'all sign up for Tsareena's Drag Race in May.

Also, tell me about myself, sis.

mess I'm just an audience rat. smol and insignificant. Production will probably send a cease and desist letter soon

zZfXt7d.gif

Spoiler

neon demon look was my favorite this round. Slay movie inspires slay look.The 2nd look now... was a bit too Aciid Rose for me. I know you mentioned her already but I felt the make up and accessories were too off from what the dress and corset had potential to be but still you had 2 slay looks to me

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

I wonder who you could be talking about.... I have a few guesses

aubrey1objn1.gif

you bitches are shady, the @ button is a feature now

aubrey1objn1.gif

3 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Carbon's Critiques 2.0

Redone runway:

Gladys

Melanoma

Chanel

Alternate runway:

Colleen

Stone

Chanel

:fan: 

are you referring to eye on the sky or blazing hot bitches bc mine were in reverse (BHB is my redone)

Just now, talent said:

are you referring to eye on the sky or blazing hot bitches bc mine were in reverse

oh whoops :fan:

Carbon's Critiques 2.0.1

Redone runway:

Gladys

Chanel

???

Alternate runway:

Colleen

Melanoma

Chanel

Loving these Tsareena critiques. My official daughter, expect her debut in s5 :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, talent said:

mimimimimi

[REDACTED]

Edited by Tsareena

i was at a total loss for my redone look, so im glad i did something i was at least ok with. definitely pales in comparison (at least in my opinion) to my cloud look

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Eaux wow, the DEMAND for Tsareena

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

The girls are thristy

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:
  Hide contents

the editing, makeup and hair are 10/10 but the actual looks seemed like a last minute thought sis. I think I'm getting a minimal vibe for your runway looks and that's good and on brand but the cloud was a chance to have cute silhouette but it felt rushed/ Same with the d&g? dress the top was coming together nicely but the bottom was just there :thing:

i didnt ask for this i was just singing... so please delete this sister

:johnald:

honestly i very much feel that way about blazing hot bitches but i put hours into my cloud look and the shape was all very thought over  :frown:  at least it looks easy

1 minute ago, talent said:

i was at a total loss for my redone look, so im glad i did something i was at least ok with. definitely pales in comparison (at least in my opinion) to my cloud look

RIGHT

Honestly no shade to whoever came up with the runways last season but they were....boring in a sense. And the two interesting ones were the ones I slayed sooooooo

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

I personally love minimalistic stuff, I think it works really well if done correctly which I think Miss Melanoma has a proven history of doing so

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

#hype

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

1 minute ago, Vulnicura said:

I personally love minimalistic stuff, I think it works really well if done correctly which I think Miss Melanoma has a proven history of doing so

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

my whole process has always been "take hours thinking about it, do a lot, then edit it all out" which tbh i think all good minimalism should be but its hard as **** to just sit there and look at something

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Loving these Tsareena critiques. My official daughter, expect her debut in s5 :clap3: 

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

my quitti era is coming 

the sketch for my eye in the sky look was cute and what i think @Tsareena was talking about and looking for

AayVwAk.jpg

i kinda wish i had did something like this but i kind of lost it while iw as working on it

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, talent said:

i didnt ask for this i was just singing... so please delete this sister

:johnald:

honestly i very much feel that way about blazing hot bitches but i put hours into my cloud look and the shape was all very thought over  :frown:  at least it looks easy

pls ignore me forever. I'm sorry for underestimating your talent. my comments have been redacted and compensation will be provided for the defamation attempt

QoggK92.gif

Just now, Tsareena said:

pls ignore me forever. I'm sorry for underestimating your talent. my comments have been redacted and compensation will be provided for the defamation attempt

QoggK92.gif

knfgknsldfhkn i LOVE you, i RESPECT you, and i WISH i could wear your skin as a full body suit and BE you

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, talent said:

the sketch for my eye in the sky look was cute and what i think @Tsareena was talking about and looking for

AayVwAk.jpg

i kinda wish i had did something like this but i kind of lost it while iw as working on it

:jonny5:the receipts have been delivered. swish swish to my career

25 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

RIGHT

Honestly no shade to whoever came up with the runways last season but they were....boring in a sense. And the two interesting ones were the ones I slayed sooooooo

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

Drag the Prom King & Queen runway theme. Still not as horrendously boring as the Black & Orange runway from S3 though.

Judging is done. Scores kinda low. 

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

Edited by Aciid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.