Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• ATRL Moderator

Very impressed by the entries this week :clap3:

Hints:

Gladys Lux Maure: "No reason to throw it away when there's love to be had."

Colleen: "Sometimes I still see her, my mother the dreamer."

Stone: "He could be colorblind... How untrustworthy is that?"

Chanel DiAngelo: "And I was wrong to believe that strength makes you strong."

Pea Enculo: "Sometimes life just slips in through a back door."

Carbon: "We're all just looking for a little less crazy."

Pixel Dark: "I could find the whole meaning of life in those sad eyes."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jkawaii said:

PRIMARINA'S BUBBLY CUP OF TEA

My All Stars Fashion Review

Well I know I am just watching the season but I feel like I can do this series, I'm trying to kept all my feedback constructive as I am just a regular opinion.

That been said Welcome to Primarina's Bubbly Cup Of Tea! 

Coleen:

This is something very Sia meets a lawnmower, I know it's a drag competition and we want to take it to the next level  (I would try that too)
But this was way too much for me and it's all over the place, the background is really good tho.

Reveal hidden contents

Boot

Pixel:

I really liked the concept of your outfit even though it's not complete and also the story behind it, I could get the reveal and I like it how you kept your runway simple yet deep
all about that piece. 

Reveal hidden contents

Toot

Carbön

You're giving me Galactron Warrior Princess Award Cosmographic Carpet and I live fot it, I love how the cartooness of your look really embodies the concept.
The primary colors were good choices I would have liked a wildest hair, but I really liked this.

Reveal hidden contents

Toot

Chanel:

The reveal it's good, I love how you really gave silhouette in both looks, and you gave story, so melodramatic and kind of minimalistic, the wig really takes me to the story too.

Reveal hidden contents

Toot

Stone:

Way too baroque for me, I know I have to translate your runway from this collage somehow, but I just don't get it, The headpice is fierce but it very soft and that doesn't contrast well with the mask and the shoes for me
Actually I couldn't dislike those shoes more.

Reveal hidden contents

Boot

Gladys:

This is really good, you give me refeences and body, very empowered lady snatching trophies, and even though this style has been overused it really suits you well for the runway theme

Reveal hidden contents

Toot

Pea:

¿?

Final verdict

Reveal hidden contents

@Vulnicura You get Bubblebeams for your runway from Primarina!! Congrats!

Thank you! 

As if I got a boot.... from an early out tho so it dont matter xx

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

:ahh:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Very impressed by the entries this week :clap3:

Hints:

Gladys Lux Maure: "No reason to throw it away when there's love to be had."

Colleen: "Sometimes I still see her, my mother the dreamer."

Stone: "He could be colorblind... How untrustworthy is that?"

Chanel DiAngelo: "And I was wrong to believe that strength makes you strong."

Pea Enculo: "Sometimes life just slips in through a back door."

Carbon: "We're all just looking for a little less crazy."

Pixel Dark: "I could find the whole meaning of life in those sad eyes."

In order of the track listing of Sara Bareilles’ What’s Inside: Song From Waitress.

Chanel: Door Number Three

Stone: When He Sees Me

Colleen: Soft Place To Land

Carbön: I Didn’t Plan It

Gladys Lux Maure: Bad Idea

Pixel Dark: You Matter to Me

Pea Enculo: She Used To Be Mine

16 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

In order of the track listing of Sara Bareilles’ What’s Inside: Song From Waitress.

Right in the middle, Nina Williams is shaking! 

1 hour ago, Rhisiart said:

I wouldn't be mad at it

GeWZUmb.gif

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

I wouldn't be mad at it

Plato has a unique vision of the world, and this is that there is a world of appearance and world of Forms. In Book V (476f.) of The Republic, Plato argues that all objects we experience through our senses are particular things. We see beautiful things but never beauty; this is because beauty is a property that more than one thing can possess. The thing that these objects share is where the idea of a Form stems from. Beauty is separate thing that exists away from the beautiful objects, which led Plato to conclude that there is a world of Forms away from the world we know. Everything has a Form, and the Form is the perfect example of itself. Additionally, these Forms do not change and they cannot lose what they possess. For example, the Form of Beauty cannot lose it's beauty. Objects in the world of appearance (or world of particulars) are merely imperfect copies or shadows of a perfect thing. The existence of a particular relies on the Forms, which shows that they are superior. Plato's view of the world in this sense shows us that we have concepts of what we hold to be the ideal Form of something, without having experienced them. This suggests that our soul has been with the Forms before. Plato's analogy of the cave can be used to provide evidence for this. When the prisoners are released, their eyes adjust to the light. This is symbolic as the prisoner can not only see, but he can understand the true nature of things. This can be convincing because Plato's understanding of the world is explained through his writing and it seems plausible as we recognise beauty, truth and justice in objects. The idea that we have seen the perfect Form of these terms before makes sense, and so Plato's argument that our mind recalls what we remember from the world of Forms does too. On from this, it is somewhat convincing because Aristotle's notion of efficient cause does not tell us what has happened, only that some thing has happened. It is not specific and does not give detail; the term covers a broad range of changes that it can barely be considered informative.

Plato's pupil, Aristotle has the idea that there are Four Causes which account for a thing's existence. It is wider than something simple like this causing that, he uses this to show why things change and why things are like they are. The first cause is the material cause. This is the substance something is made out of. Without it, there would not be anything. Physics 11, 3 explains this clearly: “for example the bronze of the statue, the silver of the bowl”. The second cause is the formal cause. This is it's design that shapes the concept. Linking to the previous example, the silver bowl, it is shaped as a bowl and nothing else. The efficient cause comes next, and this is the thing's maker or builder. Something external brings about the effect. Finally, we have the final cause which is the purpose. The bowl has a job to hold fruit, and so it does this. Aristotle believed that this was true of everything and that everything has a goal and reason. This is a teleological view of reality. Aristotle also thinks that people have a purpose (this is Nicomachean Ethics) and someone who fulfils their purpose is a good person. This is much more convincing than Plato's world of Forms as the causes can be proved by the senses and experience. The human body can be used to prove purpose, as eyebrows keep sweat from getting in our eyes and eyelashes keep dust from getting in them. Looking at Plato's Forms, it is clear that they have no evidence at all, and although the analogy of the cave can be used to explain it, this is flawed. Perhaps it is true that Plato couldn't accept that reality can change. Also, the Forms do not have any use in the physical world as they cannot be applied here. Aristotle introduced the Third Man Argument. If the world of Forms exists, there is a perfect Form of Man. This Form would have to be based on a Form of the Form of a Man and this too would have to be based on a higher Form, and so ad infinitum. This outlines the idea that the Forms have no meaning.

For two years, Patricia wore that lipstick.

Just now, True Skarlet said:

For two years, Patricia wore that lipstick.

dfsjdlfkjs i thought i was fast editing it, i'm so used to having my avi on clipboard that i assumed it was there and it pasted a chunk of my essay 

GeWZUmb.gif

• ATRL Moderator

:angry: where are the results

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

dead like primarina's taste in fashion

GeWZUmb.gif

10 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

We have 4 judges, so imma just do them tonight regardless of whether the fashion grass or the skank are in

Moonie still has to do her Toots/Boots for FPR but at this rate I'm guessing she's serving Chanel-esaay length delay on all fronts.

7 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

Thank you! 

Bubblebeams

6 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It actually doesn't matter, love you sis, werk.

Just now, Jkawaii said:

Bubblebeams

It actually doesn't matter, love you sis, werk.

thanks babes

GeWZUmb.gif

it was nice for you to show your face in here for once

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

Moonie still has to do her Toots/Boots for FPR but at this rate I'm guessing she's serving Chanel-esaay length delay on all fronts.

Just use this legend's reviews :-*

Jkawaii

Just now, Tsareena said:

Just use this legend's reviews :-*

Jkawaii

I'm an undiscovered superstar working for his S5 comeback edit

Just now, Jkawaii said:

I'm an undiscovered superstar working for his S5 comeback edit

best keep working sis

GeWZUmb.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rhisiart said:

Nope.

The legend I named Colleen after noticed me again just now. Is it a sign I will be successful this challenge?

GeWZUmb.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.