Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

43 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Do a quick toot/boot of our promo and entrance looks tho :gaycat3:

:gaycat3:

Ok, enough people asked me to do this so:

Gladys

Promo: Toot

Entrance: Toot (That hairline is crunchy though girl.)

Wh***

Promo: Boot (Cosplay with a few minor edits, BYE)

Entrance: Toot

Carbon

Entrance: Questionable Toot (You used this same getup before.)

Kunty

Promo: Boot (That wig looks awful and gets in the way of the make up. The heel should have been hard and sleek. I like the dress but I'm not getting outer space.)

Entrance: Boot (Short fish net heels with a smooth latex yet poofed out cylindrical patterned dress? :biblio: There's a reason there are boots in that dress' image sis! Also, the embellished lips feel extremely out of place.)

Colleen

Promo: Toot (Almost got Top Toot but then I saw the lack of shoes.)

Melanoma

Promo: Boot (I like a lot of the elements going on but the ankle straps bother me (not to sound like Raven, after all I'm actually a winner) and your body shape is lost in that dress. Makes you look like a blob.)

Pixel Dark

Stone

Chanel

PEA

Top Toot for Promo:

Chanel (Looking like a cosmic evil android from an 80's DC comic, very you! The purples and blues compliment eachother extremely well, creating a cascade effect which, along with the silver, reinforces that vintage sci-fi vibe.)

Top Toot for Entrance:

Melanoma (C'mon nude glamour. Appropriately stylish but with a nice wink to your drag alias. I'm a fan.)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

Gladys

Thank you sweetie. :hug: (It was worse before in my sketches because I was trying to draw baby hairs but it was so ugly. :skull: I think the hairline wouldn't be as crunchy if I hadn't done a hard pencil outline of if I was brunette like I debated.)

5 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

I thought that's why they allowed Stone in? :fan: 

Interesting

ocsIcdw.gif

tbh ill agree with the boot on my space look but im super happy with that top toot. thank u bb

Top toot goes to the vinyl look, need that in my life kthanks

nigella+crying.jpg

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

Let Koko apply so we have someone to go home first!

I lowkey thought about PMing Citrus and saying “let me play only if I go home after the third challenge” or so just for the kii of it all

15 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

No comment.

giphy.gif

You had some cute looks in S3. Slay the next runway and get rudemption. :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, True Skarlet said:

:gaycat3:

Ok, enough people asked me to do this so:

Gladys

Wh***

Carbon

Entrance: Questionable Toot (You used this same getup before.)

Kunty

Promo: Boot (That wig looks awful and gets in the way of the make up. The heel should have been hard and sleek. I like the dress but I'm not getting outer space.)

Entrance: Boot (Short fish net heels with a smooth latex yet poofed out cylindrical patterned dress? :biblio: There's a reason there are boots in that dress' image sis! Also, the embellished lips feel extremely out of place.)

Colleen

Melanoma

Promo: Boot (I like a lot of the elements going on but the ankle straps bother me (not to sound like Raven, after all I'm actually a winner) and your body shape is lost in that dress. Makes you look like a blob.)

Pixel Dark

Stone

Chanel

PEA

Top Toot for Promo:

Chanel (Looking like a cosmic evil android from an 80's DC comic, very you! The purples and blues compliment eachother extremely well, creating a cascade effect which, along with the silver, reinforces that vintage sci-fi vibe.)

Top Toot for Entrance:

Melanoma (C'mon nude glamour. Appropriately stylish but with a nice wink to your drag alias. I'm a fan.)

Should I add this to the draft, what do you guys think

5 minutes ago, Lémur said:

probably not since its “unofficial”

26 minutes ago, Lémur said:

It's your draft but that FPR was unofficial, the first official FPR will be for the Club Kid looks. :gaycat5: 

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, True Skarlet said:

Melanoma

:biblio:

Dame Rose

Bottom Boot of the Week

12 hours ago, True Skarlet said:

Calling a shot from an iconic Vogue editorial by the iconic Irving Penn a cosplay.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Tsareena said:

Same, after Chanel's I think it was my favorite. 

Mel’s promo > entrance :sorry: bout it

13 hours ago, True Skarlet said:

Colleen

:jonny5: **** I didn't even realise I forgot shoes ldksjfskdlfjsl

thank you though! :hug:

4 hours ago, Tsareena said:

2 hours ago, Aciid said:

Same, after Chanel's I think it was my favorite. 

2 hours ago, Buddy! said:

Mel’s promo > entrance :sorry: bout it

:blush:  think yew...

4 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

Calling a shot from an iconic Vogue editorial by the iconic Irving Penn a cosplay.

giphy.gif

That was a brief summation. I know it's Audrey Marnay, but you just added blue face paint with adornments and yellow nails.

Even in your picture it looks off to me: your face is blue, yet the hands are not. Serving Avatar spliced onto Queen Padmé Amidala attire.

Also: Where are your shoes?

As for people liking Melanoma's promo look more: great! Everyone has their own opinion. :gaycat2: An almost tootable look to me, but like I said; the dress literally is a blob. Great psychedelic pattern on it, but a blob nonetheless. I can't even tell if she has arms, and it gives me MS Paint shape tool gone wrong with all the different shapes sticking out (compare the left side to the right side). Love the mug and she has fierce hair though.

1 minute ago, True Skarlet said:

That was a brief summation. I know it's Audrey Marnay, but you just added blue face paint with adornments and yellow nails.

Even in your picture it looks off to me: your face is blue, yet the hands are not. Serving Avatar spliced onto Queen Padmé Amidala attire.

Also: Where are your shoes?

As for people liking Melanoma's promo look more: great! Everyone has their own opinion. :gaycat2: An almost tootable look to me, but like I said; the dress literally is a blob. Great psychedelic pattern on it, but a blob nonetheless. I can't even tell if she has arms, and it gives me MS Paint shape tool gone wrong with all the different shapes sticking out (compare the left side to the right side). Love the mug and she has fierce hair though.

Reading is fundamental.

giphy.gif

Edited by EJQL8

11 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

An almost tootable look to me, but like I said; the dress literally is a blob. Great psychedelic pattern on it, but a blob nonetheless. I can't even tell if she has arms, and it gives me MS Paint shape tool gone wrong with all the different shapes sticking out (compare the left side to the right side).

why did this make me SCREAM

0zfTE8X.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.