Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

7 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Shady bitch I was bottom two for that

Serendipity

It was one of my faves :(

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

He doesn't know what talent is

Image result for mirinda gif

In all seriousness, stuff like this makes me reflect how I genuinely am not talented in one area. If I was a queen, I couldn't do comedy, lip-synch/dancing are a no and looks/makeup wouldn't be anywhere near the calibre of fashion queens :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

Drag is what I do, disappointing is what I am

Nnn, I don't know you from your season but your entrance look was my favourite so if I was doing a draft team I'd have picked you for sure! Good luck sis x

2 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

In all seriousness, stuff like this makes me reflect how I genuinely am not talented in one area. If I was a queen, I couldn't do comedy, lip-synch/dancing are a no and looks/makeup wouldn't be anywhere near the calibre of fashion queens :rip: 

tumblr_inline_o4e3lgehq01r9aung_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

It didn't stop @Buddy! from signing up for this so what are you waiting for

Serendipity

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

well Talent is only one of 4 factors needed for this:alexz3:

Just now, Subomie said:

tumblr_inline_o4e3lgehq01r9aung_500.gif

I'm an old lady in a little person's body so I successfully age myself x

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

It didn't stop @Buddy! from signing up for this so what are you waiting for

Serendipity

peppapig :rip: 

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

Postwhoring counts as Nerve right :keir: 

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

Previous seasons have proven you can get pretty far without any talents at all

2 hours ago, Lémur said:

Here's the link to the draft: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjA341Di5Rp9eHkFDxsobTwfxTZrl7sYzMq94BMH1jc/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to make a draft team (everyone but judges are allowed), modify your draft team or request I change your color because the ones I chose look kind of ugly, reply to this post!!! I'll probably end up changing my team again too d

The judges have an internal draft (ask us about it at the reunion x), and the differences between that and this are interesting 

Just now, Citrus said:

The judges have an internal draft (ask us about it at the reunion x), and the differences between that and this are interesting 

By which I mean judges sent their predicted top 3, no riggor morris!

4 hours ago, Lémur said:

Here's the link to the draft: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjA341Di5Rp9eHkFDxsobTwfxTZrl7sYzMq94BMH1jc/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to make a draft team (everyone but judges are allowed), modify your draft team or request I change your color because the ones I chose look kind of ugly, reply to this post!!! I'll probably end up changing my team again too d

Melanoma, Chanel, Gladys

1. Pea Enculo - Trisha Paytas

2. Carbön - Jenna Maroney 
3. Kunty - Kellyanne Conway 
4. Stone - Kim Davis
5. Gladys Lux Maure - New York
6. Pixel - Melanie Martinez 
7. Melanoma - Omarosa
8. Colleen - Gemma Collins 
9. Chanel - Melania Trump

10. Wh0re - Hooker prostitute wench

But really the runway theme excites me a lot. Y'all better not disappoint or I'll drag. 

2 minutes ago, Aciid said:

But really the runway theme excites me a lot. Y'all better not disappoint or I'll drag. 

I literally have zero knowledge on club kid fashion and intend to learn nothing about it over the period of this challenge, so take that how you will.

1 minute ago, Hug said:

I literally have zero knowledge on club kid fashion and intend to learn nothing about it over the period of this challenge, so take that how you will.

You basically just have to go out of the box and do a very artistic, unique and out there look. Something you wouldn't normally do. (since its not really the type of looks you've done anyway).

7 hours ago, Lémur said:

chanel, carbon and wh[]re please thanks!

4 minutes ago, Aciid said:

You basically just have to go out of the box and do a very artistic, unique and out there look. Something you wouldn't normally do. (since its not really the type of looks you've done anyway).

Okay wow end me

31 minutes ago, Hug said:

Okay wow end me

ddd no one really does them tho

I took a detour from working on my lip sync to work on my look, and it's the most fun I've had with creating a look! Here's to the judges liking my look too :duca: 

Whew can’t wait for the runway 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.