Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Yas melanoma :jonny5: I love that dress so much 

Imma pull an April and post my would-be looks on my Insta 

2DwDKrU.jpg

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

Didn't Carbs and Melanoma use their entrance looks in past runways? Taking note!

:biblio:  no??? did i? oh my god shes ****ing dead

Just now, Slut said:

Imma pull an April and post my would-be looks on my Insta 

2DwDKrU.jpg

Ready for the surprise comeback challenge where you win and return.

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

Didn't Carbs and Melanoma use their entrance looks in past runways? Taking note!

I used my entrance look as a one off in S3 and recycled since I didn't have time to paint another look. Chanel can confirm I had another look planned! 

I love talent, literally. :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

did they?

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Stop hyping Dame up, she did NOT submit asljdkas

2DwDKrU.jpg

PinkBox as Dame Rose may not have submitted, that doesn’t necessarily mean Dame didn’t submit... :cupid:

v2aBg4c.png

Meet the Queens:

Pixel Dark ( @Hug)

Top 2, Season 03

5vCxrqQ.png

1. What is your drag name, and what season did you compete on? Where did you place?

The name is Pixel Dark, and I was a contestant on Season 3, where I placed second.

2. What are you best known for?

I'm best known for my memorable runways, my iconic fan-fiction, and being the only person to win an argument against Evita Kirchner herself.

3. How have you changed since your season?

I no longer will sit back and hold my tongue while someone is coming for my neck. I don't really care who I offend anymore, because pleasing everybody is a helpless endeavor. I focus on what's in my best interest now.

4. What does it take to win this competition?

Mental stamina. You don't really see it anywhere in "****", but having conviction in yourself and your actions is important. No amount of "****" will save you if you let yourself or others hold you back.

5. What do you wish you'd done differently last time?

I wish I let myself have fun. I was too focused on the opinions of others and how I fared compared to the other queens to let myself have fun, and it made me miserable. This time around, I'm playing simply to remedy that and I'll be happy with whatever happens as long as I can say I had fun.

6. What are you most excited and nervous for about entering the game again?

I'm most excited to see what I can create from this season, and what ways I can impress myself. I'm nervous that I'll once again fall into the trap that made my last season so miserable for me.

7. Complete the following word associations:

Drag

Courage. A lot of courage is required in drag.

Fish

Possibilities. In drag, and in life, there's tons of fish in the sea, but it's not a bad thing to swim alone.

Ugly

Jealousy. Miss Keri baby said it best...jealousy is the ugliest trait. No amount of makeup can fix that kind of ugly.

Talent

Various. There are so many kinds of talents, and I believe everyone has a talent of some form, and I believe in myself and my talents.

Crown

Superficial. As much as I, or anyone else in the game, would like to claim the crown, basing your self-worth on it is as superficial as it gets. I know what I am and don't need a crown to tell me that.

All Star

Everyone. We're all stars. Don't let someone take your shine because you're shining too bright for them. Stay luminous!

Trash

Non-existent. Trash is very subjective, and what one may deem as trash could be priceless to someone else, so trash, in its true form, doesn't exist.

Enema

Preparation. Being prepared for whatever adversity life throws at you is key.

Carrie Messiah

Origin. She was the first, and nobody can take that away from her.

Aciid Rose

Elegance. She is the definition of the word.

Tangerine

Fierce. To think I stood in a finale with her is still something I take a bit of pride in.

Faye Shull

Determined. I've never seen a queen so sure in their convictions and get what they want. A true inspiration.

Citrus

Icon. Would we even exist without CitRu?

Love

Important. Love for yourself, for humankind, for nature...it's all important, and can be hard sometimes.

Power

Various. Power comes in many forms, but it all starts within.

Dick

Life. We all came from somewhere.

Entrance:

2v9jUFN.png

5 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Two SHOOTS from Noma. :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, Lémur said:

This is making me holler, Melanoma is the secret comedy queen confirmed

5 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Yass @talent :duca: 

4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Melanoma serving face again!

4 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Yas melanoma :jonny5: I love that dress so much 

2 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

I love talent, literally. :clap3:

thank yall i really ****in love all of you!!!!!!  :alexz3:

Citrus had to be rushed to the nearest Taco Cabana dumpster for a Grindr hook-up, so I'll be revealing the rest of the queens!

Omg, Pixel is making me emotional with that wonderfully written interview! :cries: :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Citrus had to be rushed to the nearest Taco Cabana dumpster for a Grindr hook-up, so I'll be revealing the rest of the queens!

I'm getting some nachos and the like from a cute taco stand, love y'all x

• ATRL Moderator

I thought pixel dark wasn’t a fashion queen :gaycat5:

• ATRL Moderator

The rigid lines on the alien dress are kind of odd alongside the wavey pieces on the headpiece, but I'm loving the entrance look :jonny5: Redoing the witch look from your season is so smart!

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

The rigid lines on the alien dress are kind of odd alongside the wavey pieces on the headpiece, but I'm loving the entrance look :jonny5: Redoing the witch look from your season is so smart!

right? the show of evolution 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.