Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, talent said:

melanoma was robbed

How did she get robbed when she’s broke?

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

How did she get robbed when she’s broke?

she can still have her dignity taken............... it might not be worth much but it was something.

:swan:

2 minutes ago, talent said:

she can still have her dignity taken............... it might not be worth much but it was something.

:swan:

Someone with the name MELANOMA had dignity? :thing:

6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Someone with the name MELANOMA had dignity? :thing:

shame on you for attacking a cancer patient

4 hours ago, PinkBox said:

We love melomana

30 minutes ago, Hug said:

Pixel Dark legend

9 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Carbon robbed

all true

Wow. That Kunty bitch was a flop.

Dinky is ready for S5! 

• 2 years later...

Not surprised this got canceled after ADRCadaver won.

May this franchise rest in PeaEnCulo.

mariah-carey-flowers.gif

Edited by Losing my ground

On 1/14/2020 at 9:34 AM, GlamourCadaver said:

There's a whole 11.5 months left.

My reign is infinite.

It’s been 2 years and 4 months.

On 4/15/2022 at 6:02 PM, Losing my ground said:

Not surprised this got canceled after ADRCadaver won.

May this franchise rest in PeaEnCulo.

mariah-carey-flowers.gif

I absolutely hated being a part of this season, but it’s the love of fans like you that kept me going! But I should mention, resting in Pea Enculo is actually a very positive prospect. She is doing wonderfully lately, never better really. Like with most of the other billionaire elite upper echelon of society, Pea Enculo saw a huge wealth growth throughout the pandemic (for which their are many unconfirmed dark web rumours that Doctor Pea Enculo may have been the one to start, but any who speak of this are soon silenced, and Pea herself actually claims her involvement in the pandemic instead is that of the inventor of the vaccine), namely with her @Citrus Blender business and the @Subomie Tangerine tanning line (of which Jesy Nelson cites as her holy grail), and she has many plans soon coming to fruition that put this money to use. She recently announced on @Rhisiart’s Gladyx Lux Maure podcast that she is independently funding a movie biopic of her life, and big names like Meryl Streep and Carrie Messiah @feelslikeadream are BEGGING to be a part, but currently the casting is under wraps. Recently, Pea has been spotted out on dates with her new boyfriend Lady Gaga, and together the two will this summer be going out on the long awaited Chromatica Ball tour to perform their pandemic smash hit “Pea On Me” which was Pitchforks song of the year in 2020. When interviewed by Vogue for their September cover last year, Pea remarked that she didn’t believe her life could get any better. But then, to her surprise, it did. In April 2022, a user by the name of Losing my ground made a comment online mentioning her name. And to Pea Enculo, there is no higher honour than that. But also, her name is heavily copyrighted and trademarked across the global, and shortly you will be receiving a notice of the lawsuit that she has just filed against you. It will be extremely costly for you, that is if you even make it out alive. And if you are planning on it, I should inform you that Pea only takes payment in crypto, so you better start Googling what the **** that is. 

Copyrighted? Trademarked? Gurl, you got that name from R. Kelly's Grindr nick when he visited Evita back in the 90s.

You want to take money off me... don't you know my country is in its 3795 financial default after I spent all our GDP in witchcrafty and curses against Chanel that Pixel Dark @Hug never actually fulfilled? I could give you one peso for the effort though... but don't get too excited since my devalued currency couldn't be helpful to a self-proclamed billionare like you for nothing more than recycling some nickel and aluminum to create a tooth crown... yeah, the crown you couldn't properly get in your multiple seasons and/or characters.

So instead of advicing me to Googleing what crypto is, you betta go back to the crypt where you belong Morticia!

On 4/19/2022 at 6:42 PM, GlamourCadaver said:

RuPaul's Frack Race mopped all our ideas and this forum is only full of self-centered tasteless homosexual men. I also can't be bothered to be on here anymore, and from the looks of it, neither can most past ADR members.

Luckily, y'all can use a Drag Race simulator to imagine your own scenarios.

https://edssb.github.io/rupauls-drag-race-simulator/

keri15dsr2.gif

Welp, finally a season where Evita is deservingly appreciated.

image.png

• 1 month later...

oh there was an all stars season? 

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2022 at 1:24 AM, tigerlily13 said:

oh there was an all stars season? 

You wouldn't know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Hii if anyone even sees this. DM me if interested in playing a drag race game on discord with some other atrlers. If you think you can be a better winner than Blu Hydrangea only

Sweet_1.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.