Lana Del Rey

clue

Azealia Banks
11 hours ago, Outlaws said:

I think there are a few (live) snippets out there? If it hasn’t leaked I don’t get the hype for that song :rip:

Like 5 or 10 seconds lmao i think its because she teased it a lot

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• Unoriginal

• Yassin512

• ElleDriver

Do we know for sure that White Hot Forever (the song with the leaked lq snippet) is Tulsa Jesus Freak?

ontherocks

I always give you hot takes babes and I will say that MPG is top5, maybe Top3 on Ultraflatulence. 

Anyways, I start my UV listenings always with Flipside and Cruel Repetition has no place on my version of the album. The bonus tracks don't exist to me and ITH is on my UV standard version. 

I know, I am better than you. Applaud me now 

VeniceBeach

you bishes better not start messy threads that will get lana dragged straight to hell (like btd vs chromatica). enough is enough with all this crap since qftc

ontherocks
3 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

you bishes better not start messy threads that will get lana dragged straight to hell (like btd vs chromatica). enough is enough with all this crap since qftc

It ain't even because of that. Why even point that out that BTD is doing better than recently released albums? We should just be glad that she has one of the defining albums this decade and realise that we've won in that department against most fanbases anyway. And shut up about it. 

VeniceBeach
3 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

It ain't even because of that. Why even point that out that BTD is doing better than recently released albums? We should just be glad that she has one of the defining albums this decade and realise that we've won in that department against most fanbases anyway. And shut up about it. 

can't wait for "chromatica: more weeks in bb200 than cotcc. why?" thread
MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

ontherocks
1 minute ago, VeniceBeach said:

can't wait for "chromatica: more weeks in bb200 than cotcc. why?" thread
MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

I still can't believe how she has managed to ruin everything and not like most artists with bad music, but being completely out of touch in what world we live in in 2020 / 2021. It will take her years to recover her image from this mess

ontherocks

Bonus: question for the management: why is Lana only topic of conversation in the media when things go wrong (SNL, I wish I was dead already and entire cancelation of the UV promo, HBTB chart fiasco, Radiohead), but never for anything positive? Others would have milked NFR like there is no tomorrow with press and promo and she didn't even get a Grammy campaign 

Edited by ontherocks
32 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I still can't believe how she has managed to ruin everything and not like most artists with bad music, but being completely out of touch in what world we live in in 2020 / 2021. It will take her years to recover her image from this mess

i still can't believe that lana out of all people who used to be mia for long periods, post one vague photo and one selfie every 3 months, rehash the same old 5 minute interview for every bbc radio premiere we got, rehashed the same written interview for every magazine she grazed the cover of (with few exceptions) and as your second post says doesn't get any media coverage about anything (we came to a point where her buying houses was the only news we received) gets 4-5 full blown up media scandals within the time frame of a year, additionally in 2020/(2021) when everyone is locked up and even more reclusive than ever before.

I agree she's gonna be the reycist out of touch singer for a while now.

ontherocks
1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

i still can't believe that lana out of all people who used to be mia for long periods, post one vague photo and one selfie every 3 months, rehash the same old 5 minute interview for every bbc radio premiere we got, rehashed the same written interview for every magazine she grazed the cover of (with few exceptions) and as your second post says doesn't get any media coverage about anything (we came to a point where her buying houses was the only news we received) gets 4-5 full blown up media scandals within the time frame of a year, additionally in 2020/(2021) when everyone is locked up and even more reclusive than ever before.

I agree she's gonna be the reycist out of touch singer for a while now.

Without the infamous Insta post and the mesh mask appearance, her career would be in such a great place now, but instead she shat all over it. And for what? Did she gain anything positive from it? Of course not. 

Just now, ontherocks said:

Without the infamous Insta post and the mesh mask appearance, her career would be in such a great place now, but instead she shat all over it. And for what? Did she gain anything positive from it? Of course not. 

ofc she didn't gain anything from it. I'm not surprised that gen z, the gp and basically anyone who isn't a stan or oblivious to celeb news hates her, she only ever gets bad press about hating feminism, trashing other females, posting looters instead of blm support, saying trump needed to happen at the bbc and stuff like that. a question for the management: why don't you get her a social media team, don't you have some power of her considering you're responsible for managing her? can'T you force her to at least try some PR coaching or something?

ontherocks
15 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

ofc she didn't gain anything from it. I'm not surprised that gen z, the gp and basically anyone who isn't a stan or oblivious to celeb news hates her, she only ever gets bad press about hating feminism, trashing other females, posting looters instead of blm support, saying trump needed to happen at the bbc and stuff like that. a question for the management: why don't you get her a social media team, don't you have some power of her considering you're responsible for managing her? can'T you force her to at least try some PR coaching or something?

Well, the damage is done now. I just wonder what Ben, Ed and her label think about all of this? For now, it's beyond repair. The numbers in the US will be underwhelming to say the least 

• 3 weeks later...