Lana Del Rey

clue

19 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm actually currently trying to come up with my own fanmade Lana albums and era do you know which songs belong to which eras?

well start with AKA since it’s an actual album that includes those songs

19 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Jump

Smarty

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Del_Ray_(album)

also everything you want to know about her unreleased you can find here

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_unreleased_songs

Edited by Kimi
  • Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• Unoriginal

• Yassin512

• ElleDriver

TrueBlood
5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I've never heard of these songs wtf this is my first time hearing of them 💀 😭 She can literally do no wrong musically speaking jfc.

Yet she likes pop music and still made those records wtf

PrettyPlease.Mp3

I'm actually currently trying to come up with my own fanmade Lana albums and era do you know which songs belong to which eras?

2005 The Sirens Of May Jailer (Rock Me Stable, Young Like Me, From The End)
2007 Lizzy Grant And The Phenomena (Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, No Kung Fu, Kill Kill)
2009 Born To Die
2011 Paradise
2013 Ultraviolence
2015 Honeymoon
2017 Lust For Life
2019 Norman ****ing Rockwell
2021 COCC

Jump

Smarty

Break My Fall

Riding

American Dream (Damn You)

Angels Forever 

Beautiful Player 

C U L8R Alligator
Catch And Release
Children Of The Bad Revolution
Come When You Call Me America

Prom Song (Gone Wrong/Teenage Wasteland)

Fine China

Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
Driving In Cars With Boys

Go Go Dancer

Hit And Run

Hollywood

JFK

Kinda Outtah Luck

Maha Maha 

My Best Days

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight 

Never Let Me Go

Party Girl

Paris

Paradise

Queen Of Disaster

Roses Bloom For You

Serial Killer

Us Against The World 

Cherry Blossom

Starry Eyed

Why am I just finding out she has like 500 unreleased leak songs now 😳 and a majority of them are good

And so many great ones are even missing from this list:

Playing Dangerous

Butterflies

Afraid

She’s Not Me

On Our Way

Velvet Crowbar

Hollywood’s Dead

Because of You

Your Girl

Yes to Heaven

Life Is Beautiful

Thunder

Wild Ones

Put the Radio On

and way more

Anyway, as someone else said, there’s a wiki Lana with information of basically each unreleased track she has.

Living Legend
On 1/9/2021 at 8:13 PM, ontherocks said:

I feel like this will be a very lowkey era for her just like Honeymoon. Due to the pandemic no tour, no radio premiers on BBC (a first for her), no big interviews, no radio friendly singles like DT or MAC. We only have this one video and probably the 2nd one she shot. I almost feel like she just wants it out of her way to focus on other stuff. 

As long as it's as good as her latest efforts.... "efforts".... by now we know she's all about dropping a record and then running off to perform the same 10 songs across the world. Nothing too unusual.

On 1/10/2021 at 3:16 PM, TrueBlood said:

Yeah, it's probably going to be like this. My biggest disappointment is that she has yet to re-schedule her tour, which is understandable given the circumstances, but I was so ready to see her last June and I don't want both NFR and COCC to be totally skipped when she will tour again. 

On 1/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, TrueBlood said:

YES! Can't wait to listen her singing live to Off to the Races for the 5th time.

Who couldn't wait for her tracklist consisting of BTD and UV and 1 song from her other records PLUS relying on her backing vocals and barely singing anything?? YAY PARTY!!!!111

1NVsZIaSFxObrPdPSG.gif

TrueBlood
1 hour ago, Living Legend said:

As long as it's as good as her latest efforts.... "efforts".... by now we know she's all about dropping a record and then running off to perform the same 10 songs across the world. Nothing too unusual.

Who couldn't wait for her tracklist consisting of BTD and UV and 1 song from her other records PLUS relying on her backing vocals and barely singing anything?? YAY PARTY!!!!111

1NVsZIaSFxObrPdPSG.gif

Yeah, her setlists are always sooo lazy, I still can’t believe to this day with have so many songs she actually released that she never sang live.

Does anyone have a list of all of the vinyl editions/colors of COCC? Trying to decide which one I want

SchmoodRing
On 1/12/2021 at 6:15 AM, Kimi said:

well start with AKA since it’s an actual album that includes those songs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Del_Ray_(album)

also everything you want to know about her unreleased you can find here

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_unreleased_songs

Omfg thank you so much this all helps alot

22 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

And so many great ones are even missing from this list:

Playing Dangerous

Butterflies

Afraid

She’s Not Me

On Our Way

Velvet Crowbar

Hollywood’s Dead

Because of You

Your Girl

Yes to Heaven

Life Is Beautiful

Thunder

Wild Ones

Put the Radio On

and way more

Anyway, as someone else said, there’s a wiki Lana with information of basically each unreleased track she has.

You're the best and amazing thank you

20 hours ago, Living Legend said:

1NVsZIaSFxObrPdPSG.gif

I'm actually shocked at this. From what I've heard she's great live.

19 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Yeah, her setlists are always sooo lazy, I still can’t believe to this day with have so many songs she actually released that she never sang live.

Like? 

TrueBlood
10 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Omfg thank you so much this all helps alot

You're the best and amazing thank you

Like? 

I've seen her two times already, last year would have been my third one. There's nothing wrong with her live performances, except when she's lazy and she clearly doesn't want to sing: for example, in 2017 I went to her date in Rome, and the setlist was 40 minutes longer than the Milan date the day before, for no reason. She just randomly decided to sing more songs than usual. And she was more than an hour late, but also her opening act (Cat Power) was late so I guess it wasn't even her fault.

Plus, especially in the last couple of years, she usually sings over a backing track that sometimes (it also depends on the venue) is too loud and completely overshadows her voice. Her setlist is also very consistent, and it's always a mix of singles and fan favourites especially from her first records. The tour for Lust for Life, for example, had just 6 songs from the associated album (consisting of 16 tracks), and the rest was almost just popular singles or some acapella versions of songs randomly selected.

I guess that's what you get being a Lana stan: you have to accept, as she said multiple times, how strange and wild she is. But having said that, both concerts were amazing.

Listened to Fine China today for the first time. I hate listening to Lana's unreleased. Some of them are so good.

Thank God I haven't listened to Yosemite, and prior to NFR! I never listened to TNBAR, so it was an amazing surprise :smitten:

Has it been acknowledged that Born To Die has been on a tear the last couple months on the Billboard 200 charts? Currently sitting at #113 on its 375 week on the charts. A year ago the album was falling on and off the chart.

Living Legend
On 1/13/2021 at 3:29 PM, SchmoodRing said:

Like? 

She has a great voice, but we haven't heard too much of it during the last 2 or 3 years. You can barely hear her since her LA To The Moon tour. The backing vocals are so loud and she sometimes barely whispers the vocals. She was a great live singer, especially during her UV days. But she has been very, very lazy during her live shows.

Concerning the setlist.... mostly fan favourites (idk which fans want to hear them though after all these years lol). You always get a lot of BTD (Blue Jeans, Videogames, Summertime Sadness and so on), a little UV. Barely anything from L4L, basically nothing from HM. It's absolutely not diverse, and she even kept the order of some songs for years now. 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:56 AM, SchmoodRing said:

I've done the same thing! Here's how I have all organized if you're wondering

Vol. 1: Coney Island

Z1hf3A8.jpg

Spoiler

gwm7KrQ.jpg

Vol. 2: Oooh Baby

bUxVEXC.jpg

Spoiler

jXcQCQS.jpg

Vol. 3: Vulgar Darling

x3CxHUe.jpg

Spoiler

Mmjk0TF.jpg

Vol. 4: Us Against the World

2rO93b6.jpg

Spoiler

M2ed7Vv.jpg

Vol. 5: Melancholia

9rQRXCh.jpg

Spoiler

j2xdE32.jpg

Edited by TheBoss
On 1/17/2021 at 9:16 PM, TheBoss said:

I've done the same thing! Here's how I have all organized if you're wondering

Vol. 1: Coney Island

Z1hf3A8.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

gwm7KrQ.jpg

Vol. 2: Oooh Baby

bUxVEXC.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

jXcQCQS.jpg

Vol. 3: Vulgar Darling

x3CxHUe.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Mmjk0TF.jpg

Vol. 4: Us Against the World

2rO93b6.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

M2ed7Vv.jpg

Vol. 5: Melancholia

9rQRXCh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

j2xdE32.jpg

Lowkey obsessed with the Vulgar Darling cover :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
VeniceBeach

LanaDelRey’s albums — Spotify daily update:

• Born To Die — 3,054,750,404 (+1,900,004)

• NFR! — 977,801,906 (+1,183,415)

• Ultraviolence — 1,004,239,779 (+808,673)

• Lust for Life — 1,169,068,918 (+703,882)

• Honeymoon — 647,506,786 (+372,169) 

Poor Honeymoon 

4 hours ago, Kimi said:

ddd4.jpg

him calling her lasagna del ray, her stealing his car. a MESS

he's talking about someone else there :chick1:

Azealia Banks
On 1/13/2021 at 7:43 PM, Outlaws said:

Listened to Fine China today for the first time. I hate listening to Lana's unreleased. Some of them are so good.

Thank God I haven't listened to Yosemite, and prior to NFR! I never listened to TNBAR, so it was an amazing surprise :smitten:

yosemite never leaked 

40 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

yosemite never leaked 

I think there are a few (live) snippets out there? If it hasn’t leaked I don’t get the hype for that song :rip:

Just now, Outlaws said:

I think there are a few (live) snippets out there? If it hasn’t leaked I don’t get the hype for that song :rip:

one acapella low quality live snippet

stjosephprey4us
5 hours ago, Kimi said:

ddd4.jpg

him calling her lasagna del ray, her stealing his car. a MESS

There’s no way this is true lol