? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

@ceremonials i'm having the same problem as you with the site on iphone, just download Chrome and it works perfectly. I think the deal is with safari

6 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

@ceremonials i'm having the same problem as you with the site on iphone, just download Chrome and it works perfectly. I think the deal is with safari

i have an android nn

1 minute ago, ceremonials said:

i have an android nn

Ok but you can still try chrome :eddie:

there's 25 pages per post now so idk

So if you wanna be my love
You can't be a liar
Play around
You see me and then say "Mariah I miss you"
Expect me to hug and kiss you
Don't mean to diss you
But I guess I'm not the kind of girl you thought i was
I've had enough and now I'll see ya later 'cause
Boy maybe you don't think that I'll be strong enough
But I won't be a prisoner baby of your love
No more no more no more no more no more no more

I won't be a prisoner of your love
I'm just not the girl you thought I was
I won't be a prisoner of your love

Image result for latoya gif

4 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Ok but you can still try chrome :eddie:

i already have it :jonny:

INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEE

OOOOOOOOOH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TAKES TIME

TO HEAL WHEN YOU'RE HURTING SO MUCH

Ok @ Hor ignoring my request :jonny4:

I guess I'll stick with my ratchet Canva graphics

Just now, swiftie13 said:

I want that impossible princess gaycat as my avi 

ok but why are your avis all terrible 

Pears Reviews

oQRbeUK.gif

Rats

@funnellegs - Wooden Branches

I quite enjoyed this despite it feeling a little short. I enjoyed what there was, but I think it could’ve used a little more expansion such as a bridge to give a fuller feel as it felt slightly incomplete or lacking otherwise, but what you did include was good, just perhaps there was a little more potential. I thought your imagery was quite well used and for the most part the rhymes were good for me (except beautiful/bountiful) . Story/concept wise, I think it was a little vague. Again, I think the entry I could’ve been a little longer and had a bit more meat to it to give a sense of story, while I do enjoy vagueness when its done well, I do think this was moreso vague due to a lack of content rather than purposeful. But instead of dwelling on what could’ve been I’m judging what you did write - and, overall I have to say it was nice!

@Kunst - The Times

I thought the feel you went for was quite nice (and fits well with the other entries I remember of you), a summery chill feel that doesn’t really go wrong. I do think though, throughout the song you reflect on “the times” before which were seemingly harsher - in a way I wish you expanded more on this rather than just alluding to it. While you went there a bit more during the bridge, I still think it could’ve played a larger part. Without this, the song kinda remains steady throughout - which can be a good thing, but a lack of progression can also be a bad thing. I imagine it kinda of like a polygraph or a heart monitor or whatever - this song to me is pretty much a steady line. Good, but, giving some dips and peaks can make things feel a little less monotonous and add some excitement.

@Corsola - Wooden Branches

Well ****, I love how to made the branches a metaphor for you, the tree’s, arms. In fact, your imagery in general was stunning. This is by far my favourite entry from you. Keep THIS up!

@TheCheetahwings - Island

When I first started reading, I was a bit pessimistic and thought “okay I’m pretty sure I already read this same **** earlier this season” but whew was I WRONG. The chorus, when I read it, my jaw literally dropped. You. Did. That. What an amazing interpretation of the title. God damn.

@ughgabriel - Siren Song

This ****ing interpretation of “siren” song. BITCH! Bitch. Genius. Nothing else!

@Dylobs - The Times

This is an entry. I teared up. You hit me where it hurts. My fat rolls. This is amazing

@UFO - House of Cartoons

Ugh the consecutive slayage entries have ended! Your word choices are sometimes so appalling. “Don’t feed me anymore sweet nothings, are you trying to make me fat”? Girl while I’m sure this works in your head it’s just laughable and makes it hard to take this serious. Your concept of discussing social fakeness was strong but this is quite poorly executed. 

@Achilles. - Island

I thought this was a bit generic and vague. The island metaphor wasn’t really used to the extent that it could’ve been. Excluding the chorus, it was pretty much any average angsty “im in solitude” song.

@Citrus- The Times

Your concept of writing about this directors life is really unique and interesting. I thought you executed it pretty well, too. It’s melancholic and dark without being in your face “ugh im sad! i wanna die! solitude!” about it. It could’ve been a little niche or confusing but I think you executed it well enough to avoid both of these.

@Auburn - Nighthawks

You’ve written really good songs in the past weeks but this was a bit of a stumble for me. It’s really quite average and generic. I think the others pointed this out. There’s no real sense of personality or uniqueness to it. The title itself is also just kinda thrown in rather than really utilised. Ultimately, you’ve certainly done a lot better.

@ceremonials - The Times

Wow this subject matter seems super personal and emotional. I definitely got that feel throughout the song so it was strong in that way. At points it felt a little vague/confusing but I did pick up on what the story was by the end. It was slightly generic at points but I can see how putting across this kinda thing can be a bit “generic” (since people usually go through and feel similar in this situation). It’s kinda hard to judge in that aspect, but overall I do think you did a good job, just probably not your best. 

@MattyTacos - i

The religion concept really did not work for me. I kinda cringed multiple times through. It felt messy. Pretty much lacked direction and was kinda instead just religious sexual puns. A concerned nope from me.

@Jackson - Island

Okay this is kinda just an average water song to me. It’s cute, but nothing spectacular and mind blowing. Your interpretation is pretty literal and concept is quite straightforward. While its in no way bad, I don’t really get the stanning that it appears to have from the others. As usual, you are probably the best technical writer in the game. It is always an effortless read. Cute, but my wig is FIRMLY secured and intact from your attempt. 

@swiftie13 - Heartwater

The verses were quite unique with your morning/mourning vain/vein shtick, but overall a bit simple. Your entry is kinda like Kunst’s for me. It’s a bit stagnant. Needed some kinda of slayful bridge or something to balance the overall simpleness. 

@8thPrince - Thank You. I Love You. Goodbye.

I really enjoyed your concept, as usual you went for something out there (literally?) and it worked for me. The chorus particularly was where you shined the most for me. It could’ve used another verse.

@SaintWest - Gone with the Breeze

This kind of went over me head. It’s a bit over metaphorical for me. You could’ve done quite well with the breeze and air metaphors alone but you kinda cluttered it up with a lot of other unnecessary stuff which then made the story a bit all over the place and confusing for me. 

@jpow - Deer

The deer lodge hook for me was quite awkward. I really liked the verse and bridge but for me the chorus kinda took me out of atmosphere you built up. Kinda took the magic out of the imagery of the deer. I think you would’ve done really well if you kept the imagery up.

@Gladion - Double on Tundra

Concept wise this is pretty basic. I feel like I’ve read this same story before, in fact even just a few rounds ago there were entries like this. I cant judge it very highly for that. There were some quite nice parts like pre chorus, but overall the imagery + concept itself was *banal* enough to make me cry. 

@Speezy - Get to Heaven

This was a bit much more me. Conceptually you had a nice idea but the wordiness at points was really a lot, the total disregard for meter is almost endearing. I think it would’ve been nice for you to stick to a central key theme (eg. the ‘black paint’?) a little more to make this seem a little less over the place and more focused.

@Aurora - Deer

Now this is a concept well executed and totally envisioned. You took the idea of the deer and really embodied it. Your meter was very strong as well. My main concern was I felt like there was a little disconnect between the bridge and chorus II because suddenly the deer is dead and I’m like what. Think it could’ve used something to bridge the gap there, but, overall you crafted a really strong piece. The imagery here is so strong and used in a non generic way that I wish more people could do! 

1 minute ago, ceremonials said:

Ok @ Hor ignoring my request :jonny4:

I guess I'll stick with my ratchet Canva graphics

Am just catching up srry bby i will pm me with the details

Thx pears <3

Yeah, I dont hate my song, but its definitely my least fave this season

I was testing the limits of the circle jerking with my entry. I see ive reached that limit

@Gladion - Double on Tundra 

Concept wise this is pretty basic. I feel like I’ve read this same story before, in fact even just a few rounds ago there were entries like this. I cant judge it very highly for that. There were some quite nice parts like pre chorus, but overall the imagery + concept itself was *banal* enough to make me cry.  

See. I was the one who made him cry

588432fe798fb_2(4).thumb.png.68ebfa152d6