Witness1.3's Top 50 | 7.11.20 | Finally Got Back That Smile!

witness1.3

The heiress of Slytherin slithers to the summit!!! :clap3:

Feel It Still needs a week at #1. :chick3:

Not Gorgeous rising. :-x

At least Wolves is too.

CIWYW better stay there.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• witness1.3

• K$Ellie

• Remmy

• Lazuli

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Arxane Sykes said:

The heiress of Slytherin slithers to the summit!!! :clap3:

Feel It Still needs a week at #1. :chick3:

Not Gorgeous rising. :-x

At least Wolves is too.

CIWYW better stay there.

the way my chart works is that there is no rolling effect until week 5. So really only playing it a couple times will send it up the chart quite a bit. Although I have been skipping it every time the past week, so I think #7 is going to end up being its peak, It could even fall next week despite rolling effect not happening.

Ready For It is MUCH better the LWYMMD

Feel It Still :sats:

Im SO HAPPY Love So Soft went #1 for 2 weeks :alexz:

Meaning Of Life is :flame:

November 18th, 2017

WZKltvg.png

Taylor Swift completely dominates the charts on the release of her sixth album reputation. Second single …Ready For It? completes a second week at the crown of the chart, meanwhile lead single Look What You Made Me Do bounces back three spots into the top three. Promo single Gorgeous stalls at #7, while promo single Call It What You Want makes an impressive 22 spots jump to #4.

Reputation album tracks all debut within the Top 50, with the highest entry being I Did Something Bad at #18. Reputation is the second album this year to have all of its tracks debut on the chart, following Katy Perry’s June release Witness.

Rachel Platten earns her highest peaking song from Waves, as promo single Collide moves up two spots to #2. This is Rachel Platten’s second single to peak at #2, and it becomes her second top three from Waves. Perfect For You falls five spots to #8 after peaking at #3.

Portugal The Man reached the runner up spot last week with their breakout single Feel It Still, which is down three spots to #5 this week.

Kelly Clarkson’s Meaning Of Life is up two spots to a new peak of #6. Meanwhile, lead single Love So Soft falls out of the top ten after a six spots decrease. Heat moves up twelve spots to #8, and Move You falls of the chart.

Daya and Zayn featuring Sia remain steady at their peaks; New at #9 and Dusk Till Dawn at #10.

rKl7NYs.png

q80lIeU.png

bNxUMt9.png

3TXZjjc.png

MjQSf40.pngaWk33h9.png

Hide contents

6myb8NA.png9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpgivqnx4H.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgR3EVSUi.jpg

Yna6pX6.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgIIE8Sug.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgXvebO2Y.pngXvebO2Y.pngXvebO2Y.png

snUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpgsnUedBP.jpg

0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg1tSdLZV.jpg1tSdLZV.jpg1tSdLZV.jpgyLM110p.pngyLM110p.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.png

Not Feel It Still dragged down by Taylor.

Delete the snake. :angry:

Good for RFI. :clap3:

Not Gorgeous and CIWYW. :biblio:

November 25th, 2017

WZKltvg.png

Taylor Swift occupies six spots of the top ten this week: …Ready For It crowns the chart for the third week, bringing reputation singles to 7 weeks total at #1. Call It What You Want is up two spots to #2. Moving up eleven spots each are I Did Something Bad, Getaway Car, and Don’t Blame Me to #7, #8, and #9 respectively. Rounding out the top ten is Look What You Made Me Do, after making a swift fall from last week’s position of #3.

Selena Gomez earns her highest charting song and first top three song of the year, as her collaboration Wolves with Marshmello jumps ten spots to #3. Khalid earns his second top five of the year following Homemade Dynamite Remix, as his solo chart debut Young Dumb & Broke moves up eight spots to #4. After peaking at #2 last week, Rachel Platten’s Collide falls three spots to #5. Only moving down one spot to #6 is Portugal The Man’s Feel It Still.

Katy Perry makes chart history two times this week, as Chained To The Rhythm becomes the first song to achieve 7x Diamond certification (700+ plays). As well, Witness spends a 52nd week on the chart this week, spending an entire year on the chart, and becomes certified 4x Diamond (400+ plays).

oxdaUYy.pngXLD4sxy.pngiqAU8uh.pngau0bMyf.png2v6uqz8.pngaWk33h9.png

Hide contents

6myb8NA.png9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpg9lrbsIW.jpgivqnx4H.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgrgFRv8o.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgYHp0qMN.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpgR3EVSUi.jpg

Yna6pX6.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgIIE8Sug.jpgMQVuw28.jpgMQVuw28.jpgXvebO2Y.pngXvebO2Y.pngXvebO2Y.png

0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg1tSdLZV.jpg1tSdLZV.jpg1tSdLZV.jpgyLM110p.pngyLM110p.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.png

...RFI and CIWYW holding the top 2 :alexz3: 

Glad to see NYD here, people pay it dust too often :shakeno: Delicate should be higher tho

Heat :worship: 

Good Old Days and I Miss You debuting :clap3: 

... RFI betta block CIWYW.

Oh no. Feel It Still. :emofish:

All these reputation song entering the Top 10.

Anywhere debuts.

I Miss You too. :clap3:

Wolves are coming! :clap3:

Rita finally debuting with both Your Song and Anywhere, smashes!

December 2nd, 2017

WZKltvg.png

QgFw6gH.pngKUpuPQq.png

M2H42DS.png

0hQrBAT.pngrU0hfmp.png

Edited by witness1.3

Omg Taylor taking over :jonny4: ...Ready For It? still #1 :clap3: I hope Call It What You Want is next :duca:

I Did Something Bad being the highest new song :alexz: Delicate and Hands Tied deserve to be top 10 :shakeno:

Dress is waaaaay too long, it's one of my faves on the album :lipton: Bitches already getting a top 20 peak earlier :clap3:

shedontknowbutsheknows and Stranger :heart2: Shivering Gold is good but not one of my faves :flower:Struggle :smitten:

Oh holy bajeezus. All the Tay2x songs. :deadbanana4::deadbanana2:

RFI blocked CIWYW. :fan:

FIS fell hard. :'(

I Miss You's climb. :clap3:

Climb FIRO, CLIMB! :clap3:

December 9th, 2017

WZKltvg.png

Khalid earns his first #1 song ever with Young Dumb & Broke climbing to the crown of the chart on its sixth week. Young Dumb & Broke becomes only the third male led song and the first solo male song to lead the chart, following Kygo’s First Time and Calvin Harris’ Feels. This is Khalid’s second top three of the year as well, after Homemade Dynamite peaked at #3, which currently sits at #50 this week. CupcakKe reaches a new peak of #2 with her second single Cartoons, after the first single Exit bombed. Could Cartoons be heading to #1 next week? Remaining at its peak for a third week is Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello.

Call It What You Want moves down two spots to #4, and after four weeks at #1, Ready For It moves down four spots to #5. The remaining of the reputation tracks stay at their peaks, except Look What You Made Me Do tumbles to #37, and Dress falls off the chart after two weeks at #50.

Tove Lo earns her twelfth top ten hit, as second single from Blue Lips Cycles’ moves up four to round out the chart.

Learn To Let Go and Tell Me You Love Me reenter at #20 and #27 after they were promoted to second singles from their respective albums.

qBYpXk2.png

1bTiPbq.pngMez8BI8.pngdhNIRFB.pngiCavX2P.pngaWk33h9.png

Hide contents

0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg1tSdLZV.jpg1tSdLZV.jpg1tSdLZV.jpgyLM110p.pngyLM110p.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.pngcgDWMbk.jpg

Taylor keeps winning!!! Getaway Car deserves better! You listen to it more 

YD&B. :clap3:

Tay still dominating.:clap3:

Perfect Duet now rising, :clap3:

I Miss You climbing. :jonny5:

December 16th, 2017

WZKltvg.png

Khalid secures a second week at #1 with his breakout hit Young Dumb & Broke, and he blocks Selena Gomez and Marshmello’s Wolves, which is up one spot to a new peak of #2. Tove Lo earns her highest peaking song from Blue Lips as Cycles moves up seven spots to #3. Album tracks Struggle and Stranger enter the top ten at #7 and #10 respectively. Ed Sheeran and Beyonce are closing in on #1, as Perfect skyrockets fifteen spots to a new peak of #4. Clean Bandit earns a third top five hit this year, as well as Julia Michael’s first as I Miss You moves up eleven to #5. After peaking at #2, cupcakKe’s Cartoons is down four to #6. Rita Ora reaches the top ten for the first time as Anywhere moves up seven to #8, and Kesha reenters the top ten at #9 with Learn To Let Go, which has already peaked at #2.

0QVYJtX.png

Moi9DqT.png

Q3Orf5k.png

ppuL57U.png

jRiCOb2.pngaWk33h9.png

Hide contents

0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg0CPTOnw.jpg1tSdLZV.jpg1tSdLZV.jpg1tSdLZV.jpgyLM110p.pngyLM110p.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.pngBi2n4Xh.pngcgDWMbk.jpgcgDWMbk.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Cycles top 3 :jonny4: It grew on me so much :katie2: I Miss You slaying :celestial4:

Cartoons is so good, one of her best :jamming: Learn To Let Go back in the top 10 :alexz:

All the Tove songs, Anywhere, IDGAF, Sorry Not Sorry and Bon Appetit up :clap3:

Witness +12 :skull: Delicate, I Did Something Bad and Hands Tied free falling :weeps:

Wolves got cockblocked. :deadbanana2:

Tove Lo slaying with these entries!

Perfect, Anywhere and LTLG with huge leaps though.

The reputa songs. :dies:

IDGAF up!

Ellie, ID and WTM new entries. :alexz:

• 2 years later...

JULY 11TH, 2020

Welcome back everyone! As you can see, it's been quite a while since my last chart update on here. I never once stopped keeping track of my charts, I just fell out of the routine of posting them on here! But I hope to continue doing them again and actually sticking to it! Over the next couple days I am going to work on updating the OP so that it has a general overview of my music charts for the last 3 years. Let's resume with this week's chart!

After charting for 8 weeks due to leaks, Katy Perry's Smile leaps 17 spots up to #1 with an official single release! This marks Katy's fourth #1 single from her upcoming album of the same name, following Never Really Over (9 weeks, up one spot to #8), Harleys In Hawaii (3 weeks, up two spots to #11), and Daisies (5 weeks up one spot to #4). This also marks Katy's 18th overall career #1 single, making her the artist with the most #1s. After spending two non-consecutive weeks at #1 and eyeing a third week at the summit, Ellie Goulding's Power is pushed down to #2. Power is Ellie's third #1 single from her upcoming album Brightest Blue, following Close to Me (5 weeks) and Flux (1 week). Power is also Ellie's 14th overall career #1 single, making her the artist with the second most #1s. Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's Rain On Me moves down one spot to #3, after managing to sneak in a week at #1 two weeks ago. Gaga's second appearance in the Top 10, the BLACKPINK assisted Sour Candy, falls one spot after it's two week peak at #8. Dua Lipa places three tracks in the Top 10 this week. Break My Heart moves down to #5 (spent four weeks #1). Don't Start Now moves down to #6. This is only the third week out of it's 37 weeks charting not being in the Top 5. Don't Start Now spent 12 weeks at #1, making it the second longest #1 of all time. It also reached the summit four separate times, making it the only song to hit #1 on four non-consecutive times. Physical rounds off the Top 10 with it's fall from #7 last week. The song had spent four weeks at #1. Tove Lo's I'm Coming moves down one spot to #7. It peaked at #3 for two weeks, and is one of only two songs in the Top 10 to have not reached #1.

E6D3q5m.pngc2erW0F.png

U4P8bnD.png

7KgWzW2.png7D4ugmP.png

Katy 2x in top 5 :worship:

Haven't listened to the new Katy, but I'm not expecting too much tbh

Not NRO still in the top 10 after 59 weeks :rip: DSN is kinda overrated too, Physical outsold

Power and ROM though :clap3:

Watermelon Sugar stable :clap3: Foxes falling :noparty:

I feel ya! I always kept to date with on crown for 3 years too :) then I got hooked on making them again!

anyways happy to see smile at #1  I been seeing myself playing that a lot lately!

34/50! :heart:

Love Me Land + Forgive Me debuting :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.