Witness1.3's Top 50 | 7.11.20 | Finally Got Back That Smile!

witness1.3

April 15. 2017

After a very close fight for the #1 spot this week, Symphony by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson barely squeaks by and reaches the top of the chart in its fifth week. Symphony becomes the first #1 for both Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson (previous peak was Ain’t My Fault at #2). After reigning for a record breaking 9 week run, Katy Perry and Skip Marley’s Chained To The Rhythm falls one spot to #2. Lorde’s Green Light and Betty Who’s Some Kinda Wonderful are both steady at #3 and #4 for another week. After falling four spots last week, Stay by Zedd and Alessia Cara rebounded two spots to #5. Bebe Rexha misses out on her first top five hit, as I Got You remains at its peak of #6 for a second week. Charli XCX and CupcakKe’s collab Lipgloss falls two spots to #7, and it previously peaked at #4. There are two new entries in the top ten this week; CupcakKe’s Barcodes leaps sixteen spots to #8 after debuting at #24 last week. Barcodes becomes cupcakKe’s 12th top ten hit. Carly Rae Jepsen’s leaked song Cut Tot The Feeling is the highest debut of the week, which debuts at #10. In between the two new top ten entries is Little Mix’s Touch, which is steady at #9 again this week.

Other notable chart positions: The lead single from Halsey’s upcoming album Now Or Never is the biggest gainer of the week, moving 43-21. The biggest faller is Bebe Rexha’s Atmopshere, which falls from its peak #21 to #50. Katy Perry’s Roar ties her own Teenage Dream for spending the most weeks on the chart, both setting the record at 57 weeks.

UL5vDqV.png2toBmyD.png

gawkz0X.png

WBQH1SH.png

hEV4f4f.png

Falloffs

F.F.F. Bebe Rexha feat. G-Eazy

46-33-30-22-OUT

Certification: ---

Peak: 22(x1)     Total: 4 weeks

Lush Life Zara Larsson

38-25-18-15-15-31-17-16-21-23-OUT

Certification: Silver

Peak: 6(x2)     Total: 22 weeks

Dreamer Charli XCX feat. Starrah & RAYE

45-39-OUT

Peak: 39(x1)    Total: 2 weeks

Small Doses Bebe Rexha

41-41-41-OUT

Peak: 41(x3)   Total: 3 weeks

Sex With Me Rihanna

49-30-23-23-17-32-29-39-39-46-OUT

Certification: Silver

Peak: 17(x1)    Total: 10 weeks

Blame It On You Charli XCX

37-37-46-49-OUT

Peak: 37(x2)     Total: 4 weeks

By The Grace of God Katy Perry

50-50-OUT

Certification: 8x Platinum

Peak: 8(x1)     Total: 21 weeks 

Certifications

Symphony Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson

Gold

Some Kinda Wonderful Betty Who

Silver

Stay Zedd & Alessia Cara

Silver

Touch Little Mix

Gold

Lies In The Dark Tove Lo

Gold

Ain’t My Fault Zara Larsson

Gold

LGBT cupcakKe

2x Platinum

Spider-Man Dick cupcakKe

2x Platinum

Roar Katy Perry

9x Platinum

419rY2l.png

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpg

578YWTy.png

lJDndN1.pngmFIHzZ9.jpgLYDVIh3.jpgU5klcxX.jpgRdpVP66.jpg

nsYk0jc.jpgM5dNjC7.gifU2DHkEu.jpgWkHRGvm.jpg3P7rh0S.png

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• witness1.3

• K$Ellie

• Remmy

• Lazuli

Top Posters In This Topic

Symphony did THAT :) I just remembered that I still didn't listen to Cut To The Feeling :deadbanana:

Stay rebounding :party: Halsey's huge jump :alexz: Hope she keeps going until at least the Top 10 :keir:

Cupcakke and Betty Who taking over the whole chart :jonny2: TG4M and Codes slable :party:

The rolling effect hitting Charli hard :jonny: Same thing happened on my chart Lies In The Dark only Gold :eek:

Touch going Gold as well :clap3: 9x Plat for Roar tho :clap3: Delirium still on the album chart :heart2: 1989 and Emotion :heart2:

On 4/11/2017 at 0:39 AM, witness1.3 said:

I'm gonna try and make Symphony go #1 next week but CTTR still has a huge lead. Even the rolling effect isn't hurting it too much :deadbanana3:

Codes was SNUBBED, so deserved to be a single :dancehall2:

Slay :flower:

Codes, Keep On Dancin' and Don't Need Nobody all could have slayed :chick3:

Edited by K$Ellie

Symphony #1 :clap3: Chained To The Rhythm still going strong :coffee: Green Light & Stay :heart2:

Touch & TG4M stable :alexz:33rd, Cumshot, Ain't My Fault & John Wayne together :alexz3:

So Good plummetting :biblio: I Feel It Coming stable :angelo:Love :celestial2:Sundown is my least fav from So Good but I like it :beatfreak:

CPR rising :celestial:Former #1 and pop perfection True Disaster slipping again :dancehall: Funeral :celestial4:I Would Like freefalling :dancehall3:

What They Say :biggrin: Roar ha longevity! :fan: Lush Life, Sex With Me & By The Grace of God falling off :cries:

Symphony, Touch & Ain't My Fault certified Gold :cm: Stay now Silver :flower: Roar almost Diamond :jonny3:

So Good, Queen Elizabitch & PRISM :katie2:

Katy, Charli x2, Rih, Zara out :katie: All 3 cupcakKe debuts are cute, Carly already top 10 whew :worship2:
The 2 best songs from N1A both falling over 20 spots wtf :biblio: What kind of disrespect!!!!!!!111
ZAYN/Taylor, Zara x6, cupcakKe x2, Tove, Lana, Gaga, Charli/cup, Katy/Skip also slipping :noparty:
Katy (R), Ellie, Weeknd/DP, cupcakKe (Cs), Zara (TG4M), Bebe and Lorde stable this week :date:
I heard Mama Say for the 1st time this week, it's a cute bop :jamming: Lowkey makes me wanna check out ha album
Tinashe, cupcakKe x4 (CPR/33rd/BS/Bc), Halsey, Zedd/Alessia up :smitten: Bandit/Zara on top yesss :katie2:

On 4/15/2017 at 10:50 AM, K$Ellie said:

I just remembered that I still didn't listen to Cut To The Feeling :deadbanana:

Halsey's huge jump :alexz: Hope she keeps going until at least the Top 10 :keir:

Cupcakke and Betty Who taking over the whole chart :jonny2:

Lies In The Dark only Gold :eek:

Delirium still on the album chart :heart2: 

Cut To The Feeling is cute, but we need Carly to release the full thing. That chorus is so explosive :jonny3:

I think Halsey could go top 10 this week! Or at least very close to it. This song has grown on me a little.

Rolling effect is gonna hit Betty and CupcakKe just as hard as it hit Charli :cries:

On my chart, Gold is 75 plays, and its the 3rd highest certification. Bronze->Silver->Gold->Platinum->Diamond. I know I do it a little different than everyone else :dies:

I'm pretty sure Delirium hasn't left my album chart since release :dies: that's what happens when you release a 25 track album!

On 4/15/2017 at 0:35 PM, dangerousbutera said:

Chained To The Rhythm still going strong :coffee:

So Good plummetting :biblio: 

Sundown is my least fav from So Good but I like it :beatfreak:

Former #1 and pop perfection True Disaster slipping again 

So Good, Queen Elizabitch & PRISM :katie2:

The fact that all the songs in the top 5 could of been #1s if it wasn't for CTTR's reign :dies:

I'm surprised how much longetivity So Good has had so far! Not bad for a bad single!

Sundown is one of the best non-singles from the album! The worst is obviously Make That Money Girl.

True Disaster is a record smashing single, so Tove isn't bothered :fan:

Pretty sure PRISM also hasn't left my album chart since release :dies: WHERE IS KP4

On 4/18/2017 at 7:43 PM, Remmy said:

Carly already top 10 whew :worship2:
The 2 best songs from N1A both falling over 20 spots wtf :biblio: What kind of disrespect!!!!!!!111
Katy/Skip also slipping :noparty:
I heard Mama Say for the 1st time this week, it's a cute bop :jamming: Lowkey makes me wanna check out ha album

Carly served pop perfection on CTTF :alexz:

The songs fell because of the rolling effect. Charli just doesn't have good longetivity for me  :-$

Katy/Skip had 9 weeks on top, it was time to pass the throne :eddie:

Her album is cute, a lot of carefree pop songs!

April 22. 2017

Holding onto the #1 spot for a second week is Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson’s Symphony, after overtaking Katy Perry and Skip Marley’s Chained To The Rhythm which is currently at #2. Lorde’s Green Light and Betty Who’s Some Kinda Wonderful hold onto their spots at #3 and #4 for another week. Lady Gaga has the highest debut of the week, with The Cure launching into the top 5. The Cure is tied for the second highest debut of the year, and become Lady Gaga’s second top 5 hit. After debuting at #10 last week, Cut To The Feeling by Carly Rae Jepsen leaps to #6. Zedd and Alessia Cara’s Stay moves down two spots again to #7. CupcakKe is stable at #8 with Barcodes. Bebe Rexha’s chart debut I Got You moves down from #6 to #9. Rounding out the chart is Halsey’s Now Or Never, which is also the biggest gainer of the week.

Other notable chart positions: The Weeknd's I Feel It Coming fails to reach the Top 15, and slips two spots to #21. Ellie Goulding's leaked song President debuts at #29, and another one of her unreleased songs Beautifully Numb reenters at #50. Katy Perry's Roar now becomes the longest charting song in the chart's history, totaling 58 weeks out of 82 weeks eligible. 

Vzji21m.png

KDgguCO.png

wKTTJ9Y.png

FHOAq9V.png

L3H2x0s.png

Falloffs

Atmosphere Bebe Rexha

41-27-22-21-50-OUt

Peak: 21(x1)     Total: 5 weeks

What They Say Zara Larsson

26-27-32-41-OUT

Peak: 26(x1)     Total: 4 weeks

Sundown Zara Larsson feat. WizKid

20-20-17-25

Peak: 17(x1)     Total: 4 weeks

Certifications

The Cure Lady Gaga

Bronze

Cut To The Feeling Carly Rae Jepsen

Bronze

Barcodes cupcakKe

Bronze

Now Or Never Halsey

Bronze

419rY2l.png

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpg

578YWTy.png

lJDndN1.pngLYDVIh3.jpgmFIHzZ9.jpgU5klcxX.jpgWkHRGvm.jpg

M5dNjC7.gifU2DHkEu.jpg3P7rh0S.pngnsYk0jc.jpgRdpVP66.jpg

Edited by witness1.3

Nnn not President debuting :toofunny3: This song is a mess, lemme listen to it again :keir: Why is Beautifully Numb here over Kingdom tho :-*

The Cure slaying a bit :eek: Now Or Never +11 :clap3: 3am, Codes and Love up as well :celestial:

All the Betty songs moving up :jonny2: I didn't really like her album and Mama Say is such a mess :shutup:

Emotion moving up :heart2: Britney's GH album here :date: Ellie/Charli/Katy/Taylor staying on :celestial3:

On 4/20/2017 at 1:14 AM, witness1.3 said:

Cut To The Feeling is cute, but we need Carly to release the full thing. That chorus is so explosive :jonny3:

I think Halsey could go top 10 this week! Or at least very close to it. This song has grown on me a little.

Rolling effect is gonna hit Betty and CupcakKe just as hard as it hit Charli :cries:

On my chart, Gold is 75 plays, and its the 3rd highest certification. Bronze->Silver->Gold->Platinum->Diamond. I know I do it a little different than everyone else :dies:

I'm pretty sure Delirium hasn't left my album chart since release :dies: that's what happens when you release a 25 track album!

Haven't her fans been waiting months for this song :toofunny3:

Oh yay she made it :-*

Can't wait :eli:

Oh that's pretty good then, Lies In The Dark went gold on my chart too but it's only 50 plays :flower:

The slayage :alexz: Too bad about 5 of the songs are filler :oh: It slayed on my chart as well and is my most played album ever :jamming:

The Cure's top 5 debut :clap3:

Love increasing :date:

CTTR is such a big hit! congrats to Katy 

The Cure :alexz: 

Green Light hanging on to the top 3 :dancehall2: 

On 4/22/2017 at 7:05 AM, K$Ellie said:

Nnn not President debuting :toofunny3: This song is a mess, lemme listen to it again :keir: Why is Beautifully Numb here over Kingdom tho :-*

The Cure slaying a bit :eek: 

All the Betty songs moving up :jonny2: I didn't really like her album and Mama Say is such a mess :shutup:

President is kinda so bad that it's kinda good. Not at Ellie denying the song is hers tho, when it clearly is her voice :deadbanana2: I don't expect the song to reach the Top 10, which really, is the only important part of my chart. 

The #1 peaking unreleased song Kingdom remains unbothered :fish1: It could possibly return next week!

The Cure is one of the biggest debuts on my chart ever, its such a bop! However Gaga got the advantage of releasing on a Saturday night, she got a whole week of plays. CTTR only got 12 hours of plays and debuted at #1 :-*

Mama Say is so messy, what does that lyric even mean? :deadbanana: and the random breathing in the prechorus :deadbanana2:

All of Betty's songs will likely drop off the chart next week tho, except Some Kinda Wonderful :-*

On 4/22/2017 at 0:15 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

The Cure's top 5 debut :clap3:

Love increasing :date:

CTTR is such a big hit! congrats to Katy 

Gaga served with The Cure :clap3::clap3: She needed a big pop song to come back and slay my charts. Although John Wayne is such a slow burner, 25 weeks and still in the top 20 :duca:

I'm surprised Love gained this week. Still need to check out Lust For Life. 

CTTR is already one of the most successful songs in my chart history :clap3:

11 hours ago, Lazuli said:

The Cure :alexz: 

Green Light hanging on to the top 3 :dancehall2: 

I have no clue how Green Light is holding on so long when I don't even like the song that much :ace:

21 hours ago, witness1.3 said:

President is kinda so bad that it's kinda good. Not at Ellie denying the song is hers tho, when it clearly is her voice :deadbanana2: I don't expect the song to reach the Top 10, which really, is the only important part of my chart. 

The #1 peaking unreleased song Kingdom remains unbothered :fish1: It could possibly return next week!

The Cure is one of the biggest debuts on my chart ever, its such a bop! However Gaga got the advantage of releasing on a Saturday night, she got a whole week of plays. CTTR only got 12 hours of plays and debuted at #1 :-*

Mama Say is so messy, what does that lyric even mean? :deadbanana: and the random breathing in the prechorus :deadbanana2:

All of Betty's songs will likely drop off the chart next week tho, except Some Kinda Wonderful :-*

Nnn yeah basically, it's like I Do What I Love :toofunny2: She's even speaking in the bridge :deadbanana: The Top 10 (or up to around 20) is pretty much the only important part of my chart too :flower:

Slay @ Kingdom going #1 :eek: When will the other girls slay this hard with an unreleased demo? :alexz:

Omg not Katy debuting on top with 12 hours worth of plays :jonny2: My plays are way too high for that to ever happen

The pre-chorus kills me :deadbanana: It sounds like 4 different songs put together

In that case I'm perched for next week's chart :-*

4 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Nnn yeah basically, it's like I Do What I Love :toofunny2: She's even speaking in the bridge :deadbanana: The Top 10 (or up to around 20) is pretty much the only important part of my chart too :flower:

Slay @ Kingdom going #1 :eek: When will the other girls slay this hard with an unreleased demo? :alexz:

Omg not Katy debuting on top with 12 hours worth of plays :jonny2: My plays are way too high for that to ever happen

The pre-chorus kills me :deadbanana: It sounds like 4 different songs put together

In that case I'm perched for next week's chart :-*

My chart has too high of plays too for #1 debuts to happen, thats why its only happened like 2-3 times in the part year and a half. But CTTR was Katy's Big return, I was desperate for any song :-*

Zara x2 out :katie: I heard a bit of President on some site, wasn't really feeling iT :-* Gaga top 5 already ahh :jonny3:
Listened to Betty's album two days ago. Some Kinda Beautiful was my least favorite track but it's still a cute bop :jamming: #23-27 yesss, this might actually be my whole top 5! :alexz: Beautiful, Wanna Be and The Valley moving up :heart2: BHMC should be higher :noparty: ILYAF is a super cute cover. Poor MYM :sad:
ZAYN/Taylor, Zara x4, Tinashe, cupcakKe x3, Tove, Weeknd/DP, Gaga (JW), Charli (Lg), Bebe, Zedd/Alessia down :'(
The top 3 all stable :smitten: Charli/MO, cupcakKe x6 (QE tracks), Ellie (C), Lana, Zara/Ty, Halsey, Carly rising :eddie:

8/50

On 4/26/2017 at 3:06 AM, Remmy said:

Zara x2 out :katie: I heard a bit of President on some site, wasn't really feeling iT :-* Gaga top 5 already ahh :jonny3:
Listened to Betty's album two days ago. Some Kinda Beautiful was my least favorite track but it's still a cute bop :jamming: #23-27 yesss, this might actually be my whole top 5! :alexz: Beautiful, Wanna Be and The Valley moving up :heart2: BHMC should be higher :noparty: ILYAF is a super cute cover. Poor MYM :sad:
ZAYN/Taylor, Zara x4, Tinashe, cupcakKe x3, Tove, Weeknd/DP, Gaga (JW), Charli (Lg), Bebe, Zedd/Alessia down :'(
The top 3 all stable :smitten: Charli/MO, cupcakKe x6 (QE tracks), Ellie (C), Lana, Zara/Ty, Halsey, Carly rising :eddie:

I haven't listened to President since the day it leaked lol. It's just really bad. 

Some Kinda Wonderful grew on me very slowly, was a bop for 3 weeks, and now I can't stand it again haha. 

April 29. 2017

The Top 10 Rundown

In only its second week, The Cure by Lady Gaga leaps four positions to #1. The Cure becomes Lady Gaga’s second song to reach the #1 spot, after Joanne’s lead single Perfect Illusion spent one week at #1 in October 2016. After reigning for two weeks, Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson’s Symphony is down one spot to #2. Moving down one spot as well is Katy Perry and Skip Marley’s Chained To The Rhythm at #3. Carly Rae Jepsen reaches the top five with her unreleased song Cut To The Feeling, as it moves up two spots to #4.  After falling, rebounding, and falling again, Zedd and Alessia Cara’s Stay rebounds again two spots to #5. Lorde’s Green Light leaves the top five by dropping three spots to #6. In contrast, gaining three spots is Halsey’s Now Or Never, which reaches a new peak of #7. Barcodes by cupcakKe is the only song in the top ten this week to stay at its previous position, which now spends a third week at its peak #8. CupcakKe also earns another top ten from her album Queen Elizabitch, as 33rdmoves up two spots to #9. 33rdis cupcakKe’s 14th top ten hit. Rounding out the top ten is Betty Who’s Some Kinda Wonderful, which had spent four weeks at its peak of #4.

Other notable chart positions

First Time by Kygo & Ellie Goulding is the highest debut of the week, entering the chart at #12. The other new entry of the week is Katy Perry’s collaboration with the Migos Bon Appetit which enters at #16. There is a three way tie for the biggest gainer of the week: Ellie Goulding’s President, and cupcakKe’s Scraps and Author all move up twelve spots each to #17, #20, and #29. The biggest faller is Betty Who’s and Warren G’s Free To Fly, plummeting nineteen spots to #43.

This Week in 2016

Beyonce's Formation reentered the chart at #1, after the release of her album Lemonade. Formation would go on to spend 4 weeks at #1.

TZegGjr.png

yXzgnYQ.png

5bF22wD.png

NCV15xd.png

eJNImUu.png

Falloffs

Wanna Be Betty Who

48-35-34-OUT

Peak: 34(x1)     Total: 3 weeks

The Valley Betty Who

42-35-OUT

Peak: 35(x1)     Total: 2 weeks

Make You Memories Betty Who

43-45-OUT

Peak: 43(x1)     Total: 2 weeks

Funeral Zara Larsson

48-48-35-31-32-46

Certification: Bronze

Peak: 31(x1)     Total: 6 weeks

I Don’t Wanna Live Forever ZAYN & Taylor Swift

32-16-17-26-25-20-19-28-45-34-45-46-48-OUT

Certification: Bronze

Peak: 16(x1)     Total: 13 weeks

Roll With Me Charli XCX

35-30-29-27-49-49-OUT

Peak: 27(x1)     Total: 6 weeks

Certifications

The Cure Lady Gaga

Silver

Chained To The Rhythm Katy Perry feat. Skip Marley

5x Diamond

33rdcupcakKe

Bronze

First Time Kygo & Ellie Goulding

Bronze

Lipgloss Charli XCX feat. cupcakKe

Silver

John Wayne Lady Gaga

2x Platinum

Cumshot cupcakKe

Silver

So Good Zara Larsson feat. Ty Dolla $ign

Silver

Funeral Zara Larsson

Bronze

Beautifully Numb Ellie Goulding

Silver

Blank Space Taylor Swift

6x Platinum

Firework Katy Perry

Diamond

Kingdom Ellie Goulding

Platinum

419rY2l.png

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpgYHp0qMNm.jpgxjsHwEJb.jpg

578YWTy.png

LYDVIh3b.jpglJDndN1.pngmFIHzZ9.jpgJqXlMvwb.jpgWkHRGvmb.jpg

U5klcxXb.jpg3P7rh0Sb.pngD88HMLQb.pngnsYk0jcb.jpgU2DHkEub.jpg

Edited by witness1.3

All 6 fall offs :'(  Both debuts are cute, but there were better New Music Friday releases :-*
Tove/Wiz, Katy and Taylor returning :date: Tinashe, Betty x8 ... wait sis I just listened to the album for the first time last week and now she's flopping! :cries: My impact? ... Zara x3, Lana, Weeknd/DP, cupcakKe x2, Charli, Bebe, Lorde, Katy/Skip, Bandit/Zara falling :noparty:
Katy, Charli/MO, Ellie (C), cupcakKe x7, Zara (TG4M), Gaga (JW), Halsey, Zedd/Alessia, Carly moving up :katie2:
The Cure already on top of the chart :alexz::alexz::alexz: FDA certified queen did thaT!

The Cure is #1 :alexz:

Stay in top 5 again :heart2:

NoN, JW, 3AM rising :party:

Bon Appetit is cute mess :skull:

Love and Betty's tracks falls hard :'(

Yaaay The Cure is #1

I'm guessing Bon Appetit will snatch it next week :eli: 

Charli :spin:

Sad that Roll with Me AKA the best song on the mixtape is out. :shakeno: 

The Cure #1 :clap3: Symphony still going strong :heart2: Chained To The Rhythm's longevity :gaycat2: Stay & Green Light :eli: 33rd hitting the Top 10 :katie2:

Bon Appetit debuting :duca:John Wayne rising again :alexz:Cumshot :celestial4: So Good, Touch & Love falling :dancehall: TG4M rising :jamming: Ain't My Fault dropping :soda:True Disaster stable :worship2: I Would Like falling :weeps: Roar serving longevity :jonny3:Firework & Influence re-entering :keir:

Funeral falling off :dancehall3: 

The Cure silver :alexz:Chained To The Rhythm 5x diamond :jonny4: John Wayne 2x platinum :fan: Cumshot & So Good silver :hug: Funeral bronze :party: Firework diamond :flower:

Gaga slaying that #1 spot :alexz: 

TG4M rising a lil :clap3: 

Blank Space re-entering :eek: 

The 4 re-entries :heart2: Kingdom is Ellie's best unreleased song and Blank Space obviously slays :flame: Influence :heart2:

First Time and Bon Appetit already so high :jonny: Both were kind disappointing but Ellie's song is nice :keir:

Yessss The Cure :clap3: the song is still growing on me :jamming: Stay and Now Or Never up :party::party::party:

Codes, 3AM, Roar and President up :date: Little Mix, Tove and Lana down :chick3: Roll With Me :'(

Blank Space 6x Platinum :alexz: First Time bronze already :smitten2: John Wayne 2x Platinum :celestial:

Halcyon on the album chart :worship2: Her best album by far :smitten: 

Edited by K$Ellie

On 4/28/2017 at 11:48 PM, Remmy said:

All 6 fall offs :'(  Both debuts are cute, but there were better New Music Friday releases :-*
Betty x8 ... wait sis I just listened to the album for the first time last week and now she's flopping! :cries: My impact? ... 
The Cure already on top of the chart :alexz::alexz::alexz: FDA certified queen did thaT!

First Time and Bon Appetit are not my fav songs by far, but I was happy to get new releases from both my favs on the same day :beatfreak:

Betty's now flopping because of the rolling effect! Within the next two weeks, probably all the album tracks will be off the chart.

The Cure is going to be giving First Time and Bon Appeti a run for its money within the coming weeks :-*

On 4/29/2017 at 1:57 AM, mike3009 said:

The Cure :clap3:

Now Or Never and Stay rising :date:

And Blank Space returning :eek:

Blank Space returning surprised me! But it's a genius pop song, and it deserved a better peak than #41 (if I had recorded chart data in 2014, I'm sure it would have been #1).

On 4/29/2017 at 3:27 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Stay in top 5 again :heart2:

NoN, JW, 3AM rising :party:

Bon Appetit is cute mess :skull:

Stay has gone 3-7-5-7-5 in the past couple weeks :dies: It has a lot of plays to easily be top 3, but all these new releases are shoving it down.

John Wayne is refusing to die :clap3:It's my #9 most successful song of the year despite its #7 peak in 2016. :clap3:

I don't care for the verses of Bon Appetit, but the production is so good :flame:

On 4/29/2017 at 9:18 AM, prézli said:

Charli :spin:

Sad that Roll with Me AKA the best song on the mixtape is out. :shakeno: 

I don't even know how 3am is clinging on, when I like Roll With Me so much better. I guess it's just how the cookie crumbles.

22 hours ago, dangerousbutera said:

Symphony still going strong :heart2: Chained To The Rhythm's longevity :gaycat2: 3rd hitting the Top 10 :katie2:

Roar serving longevity :jonny3:Firework & Influence re-entering :keir:

The Cure silver :alexz:Chained To The Rhythm 5x diamond :jonny4: 

Sad that Symphony only got 2 weeks at the top, it's getting smothered by my favs :biblio:

Chained will probably still be in the top ten by the time Bon Appetit is said and done :jonny3: I just love the song so much!

33rd is THAT bop. The production on this one is awesome ignoring the illegal sample usage of some nobody's song :alexz3:

When will Roar fall out?!? It's actually annoying me how long its clinging onto the bottom ten :dies:

The Cure was only 2 plays away from being certified Gold, but next week it can get a Platinum certification in only 3 weeks :-*

I need to start thinking what I can call the certification that is 10x Diamond for CTTR, or just readjust my certifications system so its every 100 plays instead of 50.

3 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Gaga slaying that #1 spot :alexz: 

TG4M rising a lil :clap3: 

Blank Space re-entering :eek: 

TG4M deserved better really, but If Zara makes it a single, then it can perform a lot better on my charts:-*

54 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

The 4 re-entries :heart2: Kingdom is Ellie's best unreleased song and Blank Space obviously slays :flame: Influence :heart2:

First Time and Bon Appetit already so high :jonny: Both were kind disappointing but Ellie's song is nice :keir:

Halcyon on the album chart :worship2: Her best album by far :smitten: 

Kingdom is AMAZING :jonny3: Should have been on Delirium and replace Around U 

First Time and Bon Appetit debuts are actually kind of low for those artists, since they are my favs. They were both disappointing songs, thats why :dancehall: But I still like the songs, just not as great as previous material.

Halcyon is so underrated as an album :!ohno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.