Witness1.3's Top 50 | 7.11.20 | Finally Got Back That Smile!

witness1.3

Green Light and Love debuting :worship2: Stay too :clap3: 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• witness1.3

• K$Ellie

• Remmy

• Lazuli

Top Posters In This Topic

25/50

Lorde, Zedd/Alessia, Lana being the highest debuts :worship2: Whew, what a trinity! CupcakKe's new song is alright
Ariana/Nicki, Katy x3, Rihanna x2, Ari x2, Ellie (SFFY), Zara (IWL), Ed (COTH), Tinashe down :emofish:
Ariana, Tove x2, Ellie x4, Daya, Ed (SoY), Katy, ZAYN/Taylor, Rih (SWM), Sia, Gaga, CupcakKe moving up :smitten:

Zara (AMF) and Katy/Skip still in the top 4 :fish1:

Ain't My Fault :clap3: go Gaga!

Everyday is my current jam! I always love Ariana's last singles from each era more than the first ones :dies: 

On 3/7/2017 at 7:35 PM, Remmy said:

Lorde, Zedd/Alessia, Lana being the highest debuts :worship2: Whew, what a trinity! CupcakKe's new song is alright
Ariana/Nicki, Katy x3, Rihanna x2, Ari x2, Ellie (SFFY), Zara (IWL), Ed (COTH), Tinashe down :emofish:
Ariana, Tove x2, Ellie x4, Daya, Ed (SoY), Katy, ZAYN/Taylor, Rih (SWM), Sia, Gaga, CupcakKe moving up :smitten:

Zara (AMF) and Katy/Skip still in the top 4 :fish1:

And all of those debuts will go Top 10 next week :-* CupcakKe could of delievered more, Lipgloss is definitely coming to slay though.

20 hours ago, AshleeSimpsonFan said:

Ain't My Fault :clap3: go Gaga!

Everyday is my current jam! I always love Ariana's last singles from each era more than the first ones :dies: 

Ain't My Fault grew on me so much, what a bop to listen to while driving.

I'm surprised at this resurgence of John Wayne

Edited by witness1.3

Chained To The Rhythm #1  :clap3: The video is one of her best.

8 hours ago, Green said:

Chained To The Rhythm #1  :clap3: The video is one of her best.

I think Chained is gonna stay #1 for like at least 8 weeks :jonny: ha power

The video is definitely in her top 5.

9 hours ago, witness1.3 said:

And all of those debuts will go Top 10 next week :-*

Yesssssssssssssssss :katie2::katie2::katie2: 

March 11. 2017

In the final week before the rolling effect, Katy Perry smashes her record with Chained To The Rhythm, remaining #1 for a 5th week with 282 plays. Lies In The Dark and Touch continue to dominate at #2 and #3. Green Light leaps to #4, pushing Ain’t My Fault and Not Afraid Anymore down 1 spot each to #5 and #6. Stay and Love both gallop into the Top 10, at #7 and #9. John Wayne goes up two spots to #8, and Company rounds out the Top 10.

True Disaster leaves the Top 10 for the first time since release, marking a record setting 19 weeks in the Top 10. CupcakKe charts 6 songs this week: Cumshot (#12), LGBT (#13), Spider-Man Dick (#14), Homework (#18), Lipgloss (#27), and Ace Hardware (#47).

The biggest gainer is Cumshot, moving 36 positions in its second week. The biggest faller is Wide Awake, which moves down 24 positions to #36.

lS9UEZ2.pngCREoLz6.pngAF2kPCa.pngJYrqp1v.pngBMHag0D.png

The debuts are:

• Lipgloss (#27)

The reentries are:

• Love Me Like You Do (#45)

The falloffs are:

• Witness (Demo)

48-17-15-10-6-32-45-32-41-34-38-47-OUT   (#1)

• Firework

38-20-22-22-34-35-37-37-43-OUT   (#1)

Certifications

Chained To The Rhythm - 2x Diamond *fastest song to reach this status*

Touch - Silver

I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Bronze

Shape Of You - Bronze

Love Me Like You Do - 8x Platinum

#1s of 2017

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpg

Edited by witness1.3

Touch still in the top 3 :party: Green Light jumping to #4 :jonny: 

Love and John Wayne :clap3: 

7 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Touch still in the top 3 :party: Green Light jumping to #4 :jonny: 

Love and John Wayne :clap3: 

Honestly Green Light only jumped so high because I keep listening to it, forcing myself to try and like it :rip:

Firework out :katie: Love Me Like God Does returning :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Ellie x3, Ariana x2, Rihanna x3, Katy x3, Zara x4, Tove x2, Sia, Ed down - poor gorls :emofish:
Ariana, Tove, Ellie x2, Ed, Katy, ZAYN/Taylor, Daya, Lana, Gaga, Zedd/Alessia, Lorde rising yesss :katie2: Katy/Skip still on top :celestial4:

7 hours ago, witness1.3 said:

Honestly Green Light only jumped so high because I keep listening to it, forcing myself to try and like it :rip:

unstanned :angry:

On 3/12/2017 at 7:21 PM, Remmy said:

unstanned :angry:

Sorry!!! i'm really trying, but the background vocals are just so high pitched it annoys me

Green Light +24 :eek: insane! love the song so much, Lorde never disappoints! Stay too :eek: not the biggest fan of Zedd but I love that one! and go Daya

• ATRL Moderator

What an amazing top ten :jonny:  

24/50

comment on mine <3

8 hours ago, AshleeSimpsonFan said:

Green Light +24 :eek: insane! love the song so much, Lorde never disappoints! Stay too :eek: not the biggest fan of Zedd but I love that one! and go Daya

I'm kind of dissapointed with Green Light, but I keep listening hoping I change my mind. I'm not a Zedd fan either but Stay is pretty good!

6 hours ago, Oxygen said:

What an amazing top ten :jonny:  

If only the billboard Top 10 looked like this...

Lipgloss slaaaayyys :katie2: I'm lowkey getting into CupcakKe :keir:

Ellie's best song re-entering :smitten: Lights + On My Mind up :heart2: All her other songs falling tho :'(

LordT Green Light and Love's huge jump :jonny::clap3: Daya smashing so late :party:

Cool Girl and Into You up :celestial4: CTTR 2x diamond already :jonny: LMLYD needs to get there soon :duca:

10 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Lipgloss slaaaayyys :katie2: I'm lowkey getting into CupcakKe :keir:

Ellie's best song re-entering :smitten: Lights + On My Mind up :heart2: All her other songs falling tho :'(

LordT Green Light and Love's huge jump :jonny::clap3: Daya smashing so late :party:

Cool Girl and Into You up :celestial4: CTTR 2x diamond already :jonny: LMLYD needs to get there soon :duca:

Glad to see that TALENTED rappers are finally winning!

Love Me Like You Do is not her best song, but its such an amazing one :heart2:

Looking at my last.fm now, and Green Light is gonna fall even tho its gaining in plays :rip: I just like all my other top 10 songs more :-* But it still got that #4 peak tho.

Its gonna be ages before LMLYD reaches that status haha

March 18. 2017

Before I begin, take note that during my two snowed in days, I spent time creating charts for my 2015 data. So the peaks and weeks charting numbers for catalog songs could be drastically different. Also, this chart update was huge. Lots of new songs from various albums debuted, and lots of old catalog songs had fallen off. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chained To The Rhythm’s reign just won’t let up, with the song spending a 6th consecutive week on top of the chart. Lies In The Dark stays at #2 for a 5th consecutive week. Stay moves up 4 positions to #3, marking both Alessia Cara’s and Zedd’s first Top 3. CupcakKe adds two more Top 10’s to her name, as Cumshot rises 5 spits to #7, and Lipgloss leaps to #4. Green Light falls one spot to #5, despite growing in plays. Touch and Ain’t My Fault leave the Top 5 after dominating for 6 weeks each.  Love stays at #9 for a second week, and John Wayne falls 2 spots to #10.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Other notable chart positions: Bebe Rexha makes her debut at #11 with I Got You. This is her first song to chart. On the week of her international debut So Good, Zara Larsson’s three singles which last week fell have all rebounded. Her most recent single of the three and title track So Good repeaks at #18 for a 3rd week. Some Kinda Wonderful is the biggest gainer moving 40-20, and Not Afraid Anymore is the biggest faller, moving 6-23, after a peak of #5.

0v2BH7o.pngvzNaCXI.pngoDxtIZi.pngBeCa6Mr.png8CppfV0.png

The Falloffs

Lady Wood

32-13-12-8-6-5-4-4-5-4-3-3-2-3-7-11-16-14-14-26-OUT

Certification: Platinum

Peak: 2 (1x)     Total: 20 weeks

Lights

30-40-31-29-OUT

Certification: 2x Platinum

Peak: 3 (1x)     Total: 38 weeks

Wide Awake

40-39-20-16-38-4-2-3-3-7-24-25-13-13-14-4-1-1-1-3-12-12-12-12-36-OUT

Certification: 2x Diamond

Peak: 1 (3x)     Total: 55 weeks

Cool Girl

6-2-2-1-2-3-5-7-7-9-27-40-25-5-6-6-5-6-17-19-35-33-21-20-22-34-35-44-42-37-OUT

Certification: 3x Platinum

Peak: 1 (1x)     Total: 30 weeks

Knew Better / Forever Boy

45-40-26-30-43-OUT

Certification: Silver

Peak: 8 (1x)     Total: 16 weeks

Army

42-38-44-OUT

Certification: Diamond

Peak: 1 (2x)     Total: 49 weeks

Meteorite

13-3-3-3-2-17-18-13-13-34-36-29-27-27-32-46-OUT

Certification: Gold

Peak: 2 (1x)     Total: 16 weeks

Ace Hardware

24-20-20-22-37-47-OUT

Certification: Bronze

Peak: 5 (1x)     Total: 10 weeks

Lost and Found

48-41-40-48-OUT

Certification: 6x Platinum

Peak: 1 (3x)     Total: 31 weeks

Rise

30-37-29-24-21-6-13-5-8-12-11-23-30-38-42-33-45-49-OUT

Certification: 8x Platinum

Peak: 1 (5x)     Total: 29 weeks

Side To Side

18-7-5-7-8-22-14-18-19-27-37-33-33-43-50-50-OUT

Certification: Platinum

Peak: 5 (1x)     Total: 23 weeks

Certifications

Chained To The Rhythm

3x Diamond

Lies In The Dark

Silver

Stay

Bronze

Lipgloss

Bronze

Green Light

Bronze

Touch

Silver

Cumshot

Bronze

John Wayne

Platinum

So Good

Bronze

On My Mind

2x Diamond

Sit Still, Look Pretty

Bronze

Everyday

Gold

____________________________________________________________________________________

#1s of 2017

6myb8NAb.png9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpg9lrbsIWb.jpgivqnx4Hb.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpgrgFRv8ob.jpg

Edited by witness1.3

All the Zara and Charli debuts :eddie: BIOY and TG4M could've been replaced w/ Babygirl and Sundown tho :keir:
Bebe (IGY) being the highest and almost immediately going top 10 :eek: Tove, Ellie, Katy, Ari suffering some losses :emofish:
Katy x3, Ellie (SFFY), Ariana x2, Ed x2, Sia, Rih (LOTB), ZAYN/Taylor, Daya, CupcakKe (LGBT), Tinashe, Tove (TD), Gaga, Zara (AMF), Lorde falling :'( Katy/Skip, Lana, Ellie (OMM) stable :smitten:
Ellie, Rihanna x2, Zara x3, Zedd/Alessia rising :katie2: Lipgloss is actually my least fave from the mixtape but it's alright, not necessarily top 5 worthy tbh :eli:

• ATRL Moderator

What a top ten :jonny: 

18/50

On 3/20/2017 at 0:51 AM, Remmy said:

All the Zara and Charli debuts :eddie: BIOY and TG4M could've been replaced w/ Babygirl and Sundown tho :keir:
Bebe (IGY) being the highest and almost immediately going top 10 :eek: Tove, Ellie, Katy, Ari suffering some losses :emofish:
Katy x3, Ellie (SFFY), Ariana x2, Ed x2, Sia, Rih (LOTB), ZAYN/Taylor, Daya, CupcakKe (LGBT), Tinashe, Tove (TD), Gaga, Zara (AMF), Lorde falling :'( Katy/Skip, Lana, Ellie (OMM) stable :smitten:
Ellie, Rihanna x2, Zara x3, Zedd/Alessia rising :katie2: Lipgloss is actually my least fave from the mixtape but it's alright, not necessarily top 5 worthy tbh :eli:

Blah babygirl is awful. Sundown will be debuting tho :-*

cupcakke makes it top 5 worthy tbh :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.