The ATRL Top 50 of 2017 Now: THE END.

Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator

So, we're here. Credit to @supaspaz for this amazing banner.

XXAziec.png

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• Topmaster 2

• Tom Vercetti

• supaspaz

• ATRL Moderator

We've had a strong run of actual quality at the top?

I'd like to keep that going. What are some of the singles that will top? I have a hard time not seeing Bodak Yellow/Cut To The Feeling/Humble/Green Light/New Rules being the top five (in no particular order).

What else can challenge? Love Galore? Tonite? What even has been going on in indie rock this year?

My top 20 of 2017 has some late 2016 songs, it doesn't matter, right? :dancehall: 

1 hour ago, R!ck said:

My top 20 of 2017 has some late 2016 songs, it doesn't matter, right? :dancehall: 

!

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, R!ck said:

Nope - if they attract enough attention, I just add their point totals to last year's placing!

I don't think my faves will make the list but... who knows :cm: 

On 12/14/2017 at 11:52 AM, Ace Reject said:

I'd like to keep that going. What are some of the singles that will top? I have a hard time not seeing Bodak Yellow/Cut To The Feeling/Humble/Green Light/New Rules being the top five (in no particular order).

What else can challenge? Love Galore? Tonite? What even has been going on in indie rock this year?

None of those songs are even in my top 100, let alone top 20 (though some were close). :eli:

I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my list 2017 only. Not like it matters, 3/4 of my list won't sniff the top 50. :foot:

Sent :cm::alexz:

Sent my votes. Pretty sure 90% of my choices won't be even top 100.

Please vote for

MUNA - I Know A Place

Rina Sawayama - Afterlife

Khalid - Young, Dumb, and Broke

Sylvan Esso - Die Young

Paramore - Fake Happy

On 2017-12-14 at 6:52 PM, Ace Reject said:

Malibu maybe (?) 

• ATRL Moderator

I've accepted that Praying is going to win.

Have you gotten many submissions, Ace? I feel like this thread is usually a lot more active :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.