Kesha scored a #1 with Woman

MaicolT

Woman, which is probably the second single of Rainbow, went #1 this week on Billboard Dance Club Songs :clap3:

Do you think this is an omen of the future success of the song in the Hot100 too or is it going to do bad in the main chart? 

Woman has already debuted in the hot100 when it was released as a promotional song, at #96.

I mean, that chart is all over the place. Till It Happens to You peaked #1 on it :skull:

Hymn and/or boots deserve to be single(s)

OT: I don’t think it will do that much on the hot 100. If praying couldn’t do it, I don’t think woman could /:

1 minute ago, Domination said:

I mean, that chart is all over the place. Till It Happens to You peaked #1 on it :skull:

Everything literally tops Dance Club Songs :skull:

RockStarShit101

People don’t get it yet? Songs that top this chart aren’t the actual songs, they’re a remixed version. That being said, that gaga song was remixed and it counted. Some might say it’s a strange choice of a remix, but what song doesn’t get a remix nowadays?

Any song with official remixes tops the chart. Even Kelly Clarkson’s “Love So Soft” topped it. :rip: 

JoshSpears1805

Every single off rebel heart topped this chart and every single off glory topped this chart too 

Wait, there's a remix to "Till It Happens To You"? Who would dance to this song? I'm just imagining people in the clubs twerking to this... :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Bloody said:

not much of an achievement 

8 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Wait, there's a remix to "Till It Happens To You"? Who would dance to this song? I'm just imagining people in the clubs twerking to this... :deadbanana2:

:skull::ahh::skull:

4 minutes ago, Junlin said:

:skull::ahh::skull:

Not them playing the video along with it. :toofunny2:

Edited by nadiamendell

Meanwhile massive hits like TiK ToK and Die Young failed to do so. Hints that the best is yet to come? :fan:

14 hours ago, Domination said:

and that guy had top 10 B YE chart  song there :D

2 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

and that guy had top 10 B YE chart  song there :D

Legend Deborah Cox with the Top 5 :clap3:

Well, that happens when you release a bop like that: success. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.