Rih's 3rd Diamond single there

DJ Khaled's 1st (and Bryson's 1st)

tumblr_osb1a2XFMz1s78x4wo3_500.gif

queen of France

oh wow another win for her :clap3: 

Just now, Slave4Bey said:

How many copies sold? 

I think 230k (sps) units

when I seen this title I knew it was France :dies:  they need to update their certifications it seems every big hit is going diamond nowadays there

Just now, AidanUnderYou said:

when I seen this title I knew it was France :dies:  they need to update their certifications it seems every big hit is going diamond nowadays there

lol this. :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Slave4Bey said:

How many copies sold? 

35 million equivalent streams, so ~233,000 SPS

18 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

this. 

the onslaught of GAGA fans in here that low key tryna down play this :cm:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATS RIH!

Not being shady here but certifications in France don't mean a thing anymore since they added streaming, there is at least 60 Diamond Singles from this year alone.

1 hour ago, AidanUnderYou said:

This. It’s so easy to get a diamond certification there :rip: Congrats though

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

Not being shady here but certifications in France don't mean a thing anymore since they added streaming, there is at least 60 Diamond Singles from this year alone.

Same for Italy and Poland... all they need to do is rise the threshold. 

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Same for Italy and Poland... all they need to do is rise the threshold. 

Diamond for singles should be 1,000,000 at the very least in France. 

Just now, Summer Boy said:

Diamond for singles should be 1,000,000 at the very least in France. 

Italy too should double everything. Gold 50k, Platinum 100k, Diamond 1M. Poland can do 25-50-500k. Diamond should be reserved for exceptionally successful songs, 2-3 a year max. 

The certifications in France are an absolute mess but Rih remains our queen regardless

6 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

our country has taste @Emperor

Ofc we stan talented people only :clap3:

Imagine if she update her old singles , i think she has at least 7-8 singles that could get a diamond certification + GGGB and Loud are probably  eligible for diamond :jonny5:

Edited by Emperor

5 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

They should definitely change the formula, but to say they "don't mean a thing"... :skull: 

Not everyone can get their song streamed 10,000,000 times here in France, let alone 35,000,000 (= Diamond)

Some pop girls struggle to go Gold...

13 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

They should definitely change the formula, but to say they "don't mean a thing"... :skull: 

Not everyone can get their song streamed 10,000,000 times here in France, let alone 35,000,000 (= Diamond)

Some pop girls struggle to go Gold...

More than 60 Diamond certified singles in a single year. Do I need to say more ?

Some girls even get Diamond certification in France with pure sales only! My fav did it with Poker Face ! She also has two diamond certified singles in the US (soon to be three), while some pop girls can only get one through a feature...

Almost all big hits go diamond in France. Nevertheless, an achievement considering she has THREE. :clap3:

15 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

More than 60 Diamond certified singles in a single year. Do I need to say more ?

Some girls even get Diamond certification in France with pure sales only! My fav did it with Poker Face ! She also has two diamond certified singles in the US (soon to be three), while some pop girls can only get one through a feature...

Image result for 2017 december calendar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.