Bey 26k

Adele 20.5k

Trolls 13.5k

Bruno 11k

La La Land 10k

*Joy Villa (Joy Villa) 43-47k
Adele (XL/Columbia) 42-46k
Beyoncé (Columbia) 41-45k

gfdsgdfg I'm screaming :ahh: Her possibly outselling the biggest stars of the Grammy's because of her red carpet appearance :deadbanana3: 

iTunes takes 30% of sales, right? And she's not signed to a label, so if she sells 40,000, she's going to make about $139,000 this week. :deadbanana3:

44 minutes ago, Divine said:

iTunes takes 30% of sales, right? And she's not signed to a label, so if she sells 40,000, she's going to make about $139,000 this week. :deadbanana3:

Get money :cm: I smell that next year we'll get even more controversial dresses.

wow. Controversy and Politics do sell. I gues Katy chose the wrong team :eek: 

omg Joy DESTROYING gaga and bey :jonny:

This is so ****ing embarassing :dies: i literally cant believe this! Scam of the century

:lmao:

Edited by blackbeatxx

i remember after 2012 grammy adele sold like 700k .. now just 22k... wow times really have changed. Will her SPS be equivalent of 700k units tho this week? 

3 minutes ago, avi said:

i remember after 2012 grammy adele sold like 700k .. now just 22k... wow times really have changed. Will her SPS be equivalent of 700k units tho this week? 

Very different situations tho compared to 2012 but yeah the boost is clearly smaller too. Best way is to compare with % but it's also dificult since the tracking week has changed sonce then.

But Adele's post-Grammy boost 2012 goes down in history books literally; first 50k just from the final hours of the night, then an extra 730k! the week after.

Also 19 got huge, it was #4 post grammys and sold 90k :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Divine said:

:deadbanana3: 

I woulda swallowed my pride, bought a MAGA dress, and crashed the Grammys if I knew I could have an album make that kinda money in a week. I'm broke.

Edited by TSLGNMA

Worse Grammy ever!

- Lemonade lost

- Random woman got the biggest boost for pretending to support Trump

SPS: Trolls (RCA) 39-42k
Sales: Trolls (RCA) 27-30k

released in September

legend

0Raxhwm.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.