lhdang2000's Best Of 2017 (01/13): Top5Albums/RECAP/DONE

lhdang2000

23 hours ago, Remmy said:

Ayyy, our Niall placements are pretty similar :gaycat3: (Mine #20, yours #19)

The Thrill of It All :eddie: Flicker :heart2: Dua Lipa :fish1: Evolve :date:

Yeah, Sam didn't really change his sound at all but Thrill still worked for him. Though there's nothing that really comes close to the highs of his debut. Dua Lipa could've trimmed a few tracks off, I agree. :-* I was underwhelmed with Evolve at first as well, but that actually changed after a few more plays + seeing them live definitely boosted my opinion. None of the three singles are even in my top 2!

I haven't got the chance to see ID in real life, but I imagine the adrenaline must be crazy. :eek: 

21 hours ago, potent said:

I liked Evolve and Thrill of It All. Niall is just like a third rate Ed wannabe to me so I'm not interested.

I would never check Niall out had it not been for Slow Hands. That song is so good. :weeps: 

20 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Dua is the nicest here :alexz3:  Though I guess Niall's and Sam's were okay-ish

8 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

Dua Lipa is the best one :flame:

Well, that's why Dua is the highest one in here right? :gaycat3: 

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

:dies: Two of your worst albums are actually two of my faves, you're wrong!

I'd imagine you're talking about Fifth Harmony and Shakira. Well, I love both of them, and I love their previous efforts so much. 

But this one is just disappointing. :dies:

Well, I could be in the minority that doesn't like it tho

6 hours ago, Legend E said:

Dua Lipa

Does this mean you love it? :clap3:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lhdang2000

• Legend E

• Lazuli

• TheWayWeWere

M6NW5Hf.jpg

015. Zara Larsson - So Good

After Lush Life, I wish they could've released the album straight away. But they went on and released some more singles. By the time the last promotional single was released, the hype was completely over. However, there are a lot of solid tracks on the album. Had she released it faster and not made this as a 2-year project, I believe it could've been better. Also, Zara has one problem that I find all European acts have is that her album is too long. Songs after songs, it feels like it never ends. If Dua and she tried to make the album shorter, they could have been strong contenders for album of the year.

014. EXO - The War

Kpop is becoming worldwide, and there are hypes everywhere about different boybands. To me, EXO is still that group. They are not my most favorite Kpop boyband ever, but they have definitely released consistent albums throughout the years. Nine good tracks, and I never though EXO could have sounded sexier. 

013. Katy Perry - Witness

I really thought the album shouldn't have flopped this bad until I realize that the marketing was all wrong. The album is nothing related to politics like her team is trying to make it look like. Instead, it is the same bubblegum pop that Katy has been making, the only difference now is that Katy has grown up, and her music matures too. Of course, there are some weaker tracks and the lyrics are not 'the-most-amazing-thing-in-the-world.' But still, it's Katy, it's catchy, and it's worth a listen.

012. Ed Sheeran - Divide

I feel like ATRL hates Ed way too much. I personally thought this album is great. The lyrics are well-written, and the music is catchy. The album is nothing but pop, and Ed experiments himself with a bit of rap. The only problem with this guy is that he tries to strike for a hit so much that I'm starting to wonder: Are the lyrics true to Ed Sheeran?

011. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic

I have listened to some tracks in this album from here and there, but I didn't listen to the entire album until I start making the list. Surprisingly, the album is great. Bruno continues to play by his strength with the groovy, funky sound. However, the most surprising track would be the last one: Too Good To Say Goodbye. I will give props to him for doing that really well. I miss the ballad Bruno, and I wish he would start bringing them back. However, seeing how the Grammy adores him right now, I think I will have to wait for a long time. 

Katy, Bruno and Ed :clap3: Witness is a little bit underwhelming though.

So Good is not that good 

Witness :biblio: 

DIVIDE :biblio::biblio::biblio: 

At least Bruno saves this set :eli: 

So Good in similar spots as well :gaycat4: I'd say it was a step above good, but a step below so good.

Witness being this high... hmmm :-* Easily her weakest album, by far. Divide is pretty cute overall.

24K Magic :katie2: Made my top 5 last year. His best work! He snapped aaaaaaalllllllll the way off.

great top 5 of videos :clap3:

Symphony is masterpiece :jonny: Rockabye still better tho :eli:

I love Praying, TMYLM and that suicide song videos too

Dua and Katy making albums list :clap3:

17 hours ago, Ghostlysnaker said:

Katy, Bruno and Ed :clap3: Witness is a little bit underwhelming though.

I agree. I expect much more in Witness when I listened to CTTR and BA. 

But when she released SS, I know that something's wrong. :dies:

17 hours ago, Lazuli said:

So Good is not that good 

Witness :biblio: 

DIVIDE :biblio::biblio::biblio: 

At least Bruno saves this set :eli: 

Divide is good stop hating on Ed please. :biblio: 

15 hours ago, Remmy said:

So Good in similar spots as well :gaycat4: I'd say it was a step above good, but a step below so good.

Witness being this high... hmmm :-* Easily her weakest album, by far. Divide is pretty cute overall.

24K Magic :katie2: Made my top 5 last year. His best work! He snapped aaaaaaalllllllll the way off.

We share the same taste I guess. :gaycat4: 

10 hours ago, Legend E said:

not zara sis :biblio: 

katy :heart2: 

Why sis?

I thought So Good is cute.

2 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

great top 5 of videos :clap3:

Symphony is masterpiece :jonny: Rockabye still better tho :eli:

I love Praying, TMYLM and that suicide song videos too

Dua and Katy making albums list :clap3:

Thanks for coming back to check on me. :clap3: 

M6NW5Hf.jpg

010. Kendrick Lamar - DAMN. 

We open this year's top 10 with one of the most critically acclaimed albums of 2017, DAMN. While I admire Kendrick's effort, I feel like his collaboration on the past year has influenced on this one a bit. He goes on a more mainstream route, and I somehow believe Kendrick has lost one of the vibes that he used to have in "To Pimp A Butterfly." However, I have to say that Kendrick has done really well on this album, going back and forth on controversies that his fans would expect him to do. The question is, will Grammy finally give him the Album of the Year? Or he will be a clapper once again?

009. Red Velvet - The Red Summer

If you follow my Top Worst Album, you may have still remembered the 'Rookie' EP that I mentioned. Fortunately, SM Entertainment quickly scrapped that idea and went on with this one. This is Red Velvet's best effort in 2017, and here are the reasons. Not only do all the songs flow really smoothly, they fit the theme really well. Each member has their time to shine on this album. They are playful, fun, and bubbly. This is what a perfect summer should be.

008. Kesha - Rainbow

Welcome back, Ms. Kesha Rose Sebert. 'Rainbow' is Kesha's latest attempt to return to this industry after the scandalous court case between Dr. Luke and her. May I say she nails this one perfectly? We all know that Kesha has the capability of writing grown-up songs, yet they were never released. Using everything that has happened to her, Kesha unleashes all the emotions: from aggressiveness, sadness, to tenderness in the album. Fourteen tracks are a complete journey of what Kesha has been through. This woman is talented, she has the writing skill, the singing skill, and the storytelling skill. May the best be with you from now on, Kesha.

007. P!nk - Beautiful Trauma

Four years after 'The Truth About Love,' P!nk released one of the most anticipated albums of 2017. It was amazing to see her achieve big numbers during the opening week. And that AMA performance of Beautiful Trauma might go down as one of the best of all time. Back to the album, it is powerful and beautiful at the same time. Even though she has toned down the party image a bit compared to "Love," we all understand she is getting older, and this fits her more. But hey, the music is still good, and she is still serving over 15 years into her career, what more can you ask?

006. Taylor Swift - reputation

After winning the AOTY, Taylor Swift has determined to take a further step into pop. Compared to "1989," we have seen a much more different picture of pop in "reputation." All the songs sound really influenced by artists that Taylor loves, and the topics are everything that the media and fans are asking for. There's no club bangerz in this album anymore, but we see a much more intimate side of Taylor ('Only bought this dress so you could take it off' - Dress). The idea of telling a story in a song has been done so many times by so many different artists. However, I believe Taylor is one of those who can do it best ('And I swear I don't love drama, it loves me' - End Game); ('If a man talks sh!t, then I owe him nothing' - I Did Something Bad). In the end, this might not give Taylor the success or the critical acclaim that everyone has expected, but I am happy because Taylor has chosen to reveal her true colors and play risky games.

Rainbow/Beautiful Trauma/reputation serving a 1-2-3 punch :worship2: Three stellar albums by amazing artists that took their longest breaks yet, but definitely came back swinging. I wonder who blocked them from the top 5. :gaycat3: Well we already know Demi and Lorde are there.

Spoiler

LWYMMD Video

Homemade Dynamite

Praying 

Tell Me You Love Me

I Did Something Bad

Writer in the Dark

SNS 

Bad Liar

Fetish 

Barbies

Daddy Issues

HUMBLE

Echame la Culpa

That's What I Like 

Torches

So much taste :jonny5:

Beautiful Trauma was meh

DAMN. :clap3: 

Rainbow :alexz: Such a comeback

23 hours ago, Remmy said:

Rainbow/Beautiful Trauma/reputation serving a 1-2-3 punch :worship2: Three stellar albums by amazing artists that took their longest breaks yet, but definitely came back swinging. I wonder who blocked them from the top 5. :gaycat3: Well we already know Demi and Lorde are there.

Don't forget there's an album that 13/14 of the tracks made it. :eli: 

21 hours ago, Rotunda said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LWYMMD Video

Homemade Dynamite

Praying 

Tell Me You Love Me

I Did Something Bad

Writer in the Dark

SNS 

Bad Liar

Fetish 

Barbies

Daddy Issues

HUMBLE

Echame la Culpa

That's What I Like 

Torches

So much taste :jonny5:

Thank you. :jonny: 

18 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Beautiful Trauma was meh

DAMN. :clap3: 

Rainbow :alexz: Such a comeback

6 hours ago, Legend E said:

Rainbow, BT, Republican :clap3: 

:heart2:

M6NW5Hf.jpg

005. Superfruit - Future Friends

Definitely one of the wildcards this year. If you have ever heard of 'pop perfection,' I fully believe 'Future Friends' is a perfect example of that term. Mitch & Scott both come from Pentatonix, so they have a pretty good idea on how they could harmonize together. Also, with their debut album, I am glad that Superfruit is able to find something unique. They manage to create a vibe that when their music comes on, I know immediately it is them. The young, colorful, playful vibe comes off amazingly well. If any social media/Youtube star could make music like this, I would never be against them. Unfortunately, things never work that well. 

004. KARD - Hola Hola 

There are a lot of music industries currently, but you don't see a lot of co-ed groups (a group that features both male and female members). Basically, it is very hard to find a music style that fits both beautifully. But KARD did it. I will go as far and say this is one of the most interesting Kpop groups that you can find right now. When I put it like that, you might think they are some types of quirky indie artists. However, they are the group that would fully on trend with tropical vibes. For some of you who might read this and have never followed Kpop, you might want to check them out and change your viewpoint forever. I said it because I was THAT type. 

003. Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life

When an artist has decided to put their heart and soul to their music, you have no choice but to feel it in every single line that they sing. That is the case for this album. 'Meaning of Life' is a completely different route compared to the pop-rock albums that Kelly has released in the past few years. However, with this album, Kelly has the full control over what she likes and what's not, and we can clearly see the artistry of the first American Idol winner right here. Fourteen tracks are fully comprised of powerful vocals, well-produced instruments, and beautiful lyrics. Congrats to Kelly, because she has outdone herself with this effort. 

001. (tie) Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me & Lorde - Melodrama

Yes, you do not look wrong people. It is a tie for Album of the Year for me. I basically cannot choose between two efforts that are their best ever since they came to the music industry. I find something really common between them: this is the theme of maturity. They both came off a heartfelt relationship, both get their heartbroken, party to get over all the sadness. However, if Demi decides that she can't forget her past, Lorde has officially moved onto the better things. Both 'Melodrama' and 'Tell Me You Love Me' are really cohesive, there is a theme following the entire album. You might pull one track off the albums and think: 'This is so absurd.' But when you listen to the entire thing, you might realize: There is a theme behind these. 

And before I end this long comment, I want to spend few lines talking about how the Grammy snubs these girls. It amazes me how Lorde receives only one nomination, and Demi has none for this effort. I understand that the Grammy is trying to portray themselves as 'not racist' by allowing more colored artists on the award. However, I will never understand how both of them are not nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album? They are losing to a 3-track-and-2-remix EP by Coldplay, a 47/100 album on Metacritic by Imagine Dragons, which are not even pop at all.

Edited by lhdang2000

Well, that's it, guys. I have finally revealed my 2017 Best-of. Honestly, this is such a beautiful year for me. I've finally grown to mature and know what I actually like and not. I have cried and related to so many songs this year (Lorde and Demi especially). But all in all, I think this is an amazing year for music. We already have very positive albums and singles in 2018, and I can't wait for the better things to come. 

Thank you to all of you who have come here to comment or watch my chart even just once. You guys are amazing for the support, and I have learned that there are a lot of amazing people on here. See you in December. 

vb68crb.jpg

200. DJ Khaled – I’m The One (feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper)

199. Lady Gaga – The Cure

198. Louis Tomlinson – Back to You (feat. Bebe Rexha & Digital Farm Animals)

197. Bruno Mars – Chunky

196. Niall Horan – On the Loose

195. Demi Lovato – Ready for Ya

194. TWICE – Knock Knock

193. Taylor Swift – So It Goes...

192. Fifth Harmony – Down (feat. Gucci Mane)

191. Kelly Clarkson – Heat

190. Kesha – Bastards

189. KARD – Living Good

188. EXO – The Eve

187. Maroon 5 – Help Me Out (feat. Julia Michaels)

186. Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut to The Feelings

185. Katy Perry – Witness

184. Sam Smith – Pray

183. Taylor Swift – King of My Heart

182. P!nk – You Get My Love

181. Demi Lovato – Only Forever

180. Jason Derulo – Swalla (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dollar Sign)

179. Lorde – Hard Feelings/Loveless

178. Kelly Clarkson – Would You Call That Love

177. Rita Ora – Your Song

176. Prince Royce & Shakira – Déjà vu

175. P!nk – Barbies

174. Ed Sheeran – Bibia Be Ye Ye

173. P!nk – Revenge (feat. Eminem)

172. Tove Lo – Disco ****

171. Selena Gomez – Fetish (feat. Gucci Mane)

170. Kesha – Rainbow

169. Justin Bieber & BloodPop – Friends

168. CHUNG HA – Why Don’t You Know

167. Paramore – Hard Times

166. Imagine Dragons – Believer

165. Mary Lambert – Hang Out with You

164. Zara Larsson – Only You

163. Superfruit – Hearthrob

162. X Ambassadors – Torches

161. Sunmi – Gashina

160. Kelly Clarkson – Medicine

159. Taylor Swift – Delicate

158. P!nk – Better Life

157. Demi Lovato – Games

156. Lorde – The Lourve

155. KARD – I Can’t Stop

154. Machine Gun Kelly – At My Best (feat. Hailee Steinfeld)

153. G-Eazy & Kehlani – Good Life

152. Katy Perry – Miss You More

151. Zara Larsson – I Can’t Fall in Love Without You

150. Little Mix – Oops (feat. Charlie Puth)

149. MAX – Lights Down Low (feat. Gnash)

148. Dua Lipa – Be The One

147. Stargate – Waterfall (feat. Pink & Sia)

146. Kelly Clarkson – Cruel

145. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This

144. Ed Sheeran – New Man

143. Sam Smith – One Last Song

142. Julia Michaels – Issues

141. Taylor Swift – Gorgeous

140. Kesha – Boogie Feet (feat. Eagles of Death Metal)

139. Linkin Park & Kiiara – Heavy

138. Superfruit – Worth It (Perfect)

137. Shakira – Nada

136. Zara Larsson – TG4M

135. Niall Horan & Maren Morris – Seeing Blind

134. P!nk - Secrets

133. Kelly Clarkson – Don’t You Pretend

132. Lorde – Liability (Reprise)

131. Dua Lipa – New Rules

130. Hailee Steinfeld – Most Girls

129. Harry Styles – Sign of the Times

128. Calvin Harris – Heatstroke (feat. Young Thug, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande)

127. Taylor Swift – This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

126. Zara Larsson – So Good (feat. Ty Dollar $ign)

125. Sabrina Carpenter – Why

124. Kelly Clarkson – Whole Lotta Woman

123. Lorde – Supercut

122. Taylor Swift – Getaway Car

121. P!nk – Beautiful Trauma

120. Kelly Clarkson – Didn’t I

119. Superfruit – Deny U

118. Kesha – Let ‘Em Talk (feat. Eagles of Death Metal)

117. BTS – Not Today

116. Ed Sheeran – Perfect

115. Taylor Swift – Call It What You Want

114. Sam Smith – No Peace (feat. YEBBA)

113. Little Mix – No More Sad Songs

112. Calvin Harris – Feels (feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean)

111. Taylor Swift – Dancing with Our Hands Tied

110. Kygo & Selena Gomez – It Ain’t Me

109. Bruno Mars – Too Good to Say Goodbye

108. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (feat. Quavo)

107. SEVENTEEN – Don’t Wanna Cry

106. Kesha – Boots

105. Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa – Scared to Be Lonely

104. Demi Lovato – Lonely (feat. Lil Wayne)

103. Superfruit – Future Friends

102. Katy Perry – Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj)

101. Ed Sheeran – Castle on The Hill

100. Demi Lovato – Concentrate

099. Demi Lovato – Hitchhiker

098. Kesha – Learn to Let Go

097. P!nk – But We Lost It

096. Kelly Clarkson – Go High

095. Logic – 1-800-273-8255 (feat. Alessia Cara & Khalid)

094. Taylor Swift - Dress

093. Selena Gomez & Marshmello – Wolves

092. Katy Perry – Act My Age

091. Zara Larsson – One Mississippi

090. Rag’n’Bone Man – Skin

089. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl

088. Zara Larsson – I Would Like

087. Charlie Puth – Attention

086. Shawn Hook – Reminding Me (feat. Vanessa Hudgens)

085. KARD – Hola Hola

084. Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan – There for You

083. Demi Lovato – You Don’t Do It for Me Anymore

082. Katy Perry – Hey Hey Hey

081. WINNER – REALLY REALLY

080. Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holding Me Back

079. Shakira – When A Woman

078. Dua Lipa – Thinkin ‘Bout You

077. Katy Perry – Chains to The Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley)

076. Ed Sheeran – Shape of You

075. Maroon 5 – What Lovers Do (feat. SZA)

074. Katy Perry – Pendulum

073. P!nk – Where We Go

072. Niall Horan – Too Much to Ask

071. ZAYN & Taylor Swift – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever

070. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft

069. Demi Lovato – Daddy Issues

068. Taylor Swift - …Ready for It?

067. EXO – Ko Ko Bop

066. Red Velvet – Red Flavor

065. Shakira – Me Enamoré

064. Jax Jones – Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)

063. DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts (feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)

062. Dua Lipa – Hotter Than Hell

061. Lorde – Liability

060. P!nk – What About Us

059. Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like

058. Ed Sheeran - Nancy Mulligan

057. KARD – Rumor

056. James Arthur – Say You Won’t Let Go

055. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do

054. Miley Cyrus – Malibu

053. Sons of People – Never

052. Red Velvet – Zoo

051. Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE.

050. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee – Despacito (feat. Justin Bieber) [Remix]

049. Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato – Échame La Culpa

048. Taylor Swift – Don’t Blame Me

047. Camila Cabello – Havana (feat. Young Thug)

046. Kesha – Woman (feat. The Dap-Kings Horns)

045. Demi Lovato – Ruin the Friendship

044. Lorde – Perfect Places

043. Charlie Puth – How Long

042. Lorde – Green Light

041. Demi Lovato – Smoke & Mirrors

040. Superfruit – Imaginary Parties

039. Kesha – Hunt You Down

038. X Ambassadors – Ahead of Myself

037. Imagine Dragons – Thunder

036. Katy Perry – Bon Appétit (feat. Migos)

035. Camila Cabello – Crying in the Club

034. Rag’n’ Bone Man – Human

033. Clean Bandit – Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson)

032. Lorde – Sober II (Melodrama)

031. Cheat Codes – No Promises (feat. Demi Lovato)

030. Kelly Clarkson – I Don’t Think About You

029. Zara Larsson – Sundown (feat. Wizkid)

028. Avicii – Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora)

027. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

026. Charlie Puth - Dangerously

025. EXO – What U do?

024. Sam Smith – Too Good at Goodbyes

023. Taylor Swift – End Game (feat. Ed Sheeran & Future)

022. Demi Lovato – Sexy Dirty Love

021. Lorde – Sober

020. Miley Cyrus – Thinkin’

019. Superfruit – GUY.exe

018. CNCO & Little Mix – Reggaetón Lento (Remix)

017. Dua Lipa – Blow Your Mind (Mwah)

016. Kelly Clarkson – Meaning of Life

015. Niall Horan – Slow Hands

014. J Balvin & Willy Williams – Mi Gente (feat. Beyoncé) [Remix]

013. Little Mix – Touch

012. Kelly Clarkson – Slow Dance

011. Selena Gomez – Bad Liar

010. Demi Lovato – Cry Baby

009. Red Velvet – Peek-A-Boo

008. Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad

007. KARD – Oh NaNa

006. Lorde – Writer in the Dark

005. Kesha – Praying

004. Lorde – Homemade Dynamite

003. KARD – Don’t Recall

002. Zedd & Alessia Cara – Stay

001. Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me

mxRZzzP.jpg

010. Shakira – El Dorado

009. Miley Cyrus – Younger Now

008. Sia – Everyday Is Christmas

007. Red Velvet – Rookie

006. Halsey – Hopeless Fountain Kingdom

005. Fifth Harmony – Fifth Harmony

004. The Chainsmokers – Memories… Do Not Open

003. Austin Mahone – Dirty Work the Album

002. Coldplay – Kaleidoscope EP

001. Maroon 5 – Red Pill Blues

wtCm2lg.jpg

005. (tie) Zedd & Alessia Cara – Stay + Kesha - Praying

004. Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me

003. Logic – 1-800-273-8255 (feat. Alessia Cara & Khalid)

002. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do

001. Clean Bandit – Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson)

M6NW5Hf.jpg

020. Imagine Dragons - Evolve

019. Niall Horan - Flicker

018. Sam Smith – The Thrill of It All

017. Red Velvet – Perfect Velvet

016. Dua Lipa – Dua Lipa

015. Zara Larsson – So Good

014. EXO – The War

013. Katy Perry – Witness

012. Ed Sheeran – Divide

011. Bruno Mars – 24K Magic

010. Kendrick Lamar – DAMN.

009. Red Velvet – The Perfect Summer

008. Kesha - Rainbow

007. P!nk – Beautiful Trauma

006. Taylor Swift – reputation

005. Superfruit – Future Friends

004. KARD – Hola Hola

003. Kelly Clarkson – Meaning of Life

001. (tie) Lorde – Melodrama & Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me

Edited by lhdang2000

Oop yeah, I did forget about Kelly :oh: Whoops! Like I've said before, ATRL worships MoL but I'm not a big fan of it. At least I can definitely understand why it's so loved. #1 being a tie :soda: Both are deserving of the top spot so I'm fine with this outcome. :gaycat4: Though I obviously prefer Melodrama.

This was another great Best Of from you :clap3: See you in December :celestial4:

Rainbow and Beautiful Trauma making top 10 :eek:

Rep aged kinda badly for me, but it still has some great pop bops

MOL top 3 :eek: one of her best albums

Melodrama and TMYLM tie :jonny5: both are amazing :clap3:

Thank you sweetie! :date2:

I have some message for you in my chart! :alexz3:

Congrats on your successful best of & see you next December! :heart2::heart2:

I hope to see some successes next year. 

198. Louis Tomlinson – Back to You (feat. Bebe Rexha & Digital Farm Animals)

177. Rita Ora – Your Song 

172. Tove Lo – Disco ****

171. Selena Gomez – Fetish (feat. Gucci Mane)

167. Paramore – Hard Times

154. Machine Gun Kelly – At My Best (feat. Hailee Steinfeld)

153. G-Eazy & Kehlani – Good Life

145. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This

142. Julia Michaels – Issues

139. Linkin Park & Kiiara – Heavy

131. Dua Lipa – New Rules

129. Harry Styles – Sign of the Times

121. P!nk – Beautiful Trauma

116. Ed Sheeran – Perfect

113. Little Mix – No More Sad Songs

112. Calvin Harris – Feels (feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean)

101. Ed Sheeran – Castle on The Hill

098. Kesha – Learn to Let Go

095. Logic – 1-800-273-8255 (feat. Alessia Cara & Khalid)

093. Selena Gomez & Marshmello – Wolves

077. Katy Perry – Chains to The Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley)

076. Ed Sheeran – Shape of You

071. ZAYN & Taylor Swift – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever

070. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft

068. Taylor Swift - …Ready for It?

060. P!nk – What About Us

059. Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like

056. James Arthur – Say You Won’t Let Go

055. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do

047. Camila Cabello – Havana (feat. Young Thug)

046. Kesha – Woman (feat. The Dap-Kings Horns)

044. Lorde – Perfect Places

042. Lorde – Green Light

037. Imagine Dragons – Thunder

035. Camila Cabello – Crying in the Club

033. Clean Bandit – Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson)

031. Cheat Codes – No Promises (feat. Demi Lovato)

027. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

024. Sam Smith – Too Good at Goodbyes

023. Taylor Swift – End Game (feat. Ed Sheeran & Future)

013. Little Mix – Touch

005. Kesha – Praying

004. Lorde – Homemade Dynamite

002. Zedd & Alessia Cara – Stay

001. Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me

Great Countdown Overall :worship:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.