Superbitch

??  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What should she do

• Just release the album **** it she's gonna flop anyways
    • Keep trying till something sticks
    • Go back to BEP
    • Buy Album of the year 25 on iTunes

So the good sis has been trying since LA lovers with a DJ mustard song, then she tried the anaconda route with Milf then with the tropical sound...

What should she do? what are they waiting for?? Do you think she can still get a hit?

Edited by Superbitch
Just now, Click Clack said:

Drop the album and flop gracefully. 

That's what I think she should do. "surprise" release and just get it over with. Gwen just set a release date the day UTLY came out probably knowing she was gonna flop.. Fergs should do the same. She clearly lost her cool while she was away.

She should have released the album a couple months after LA Love. People and the radio were kind of here for her after LA Love and now she's lost any chance she had. 

Edited by TSLGNMA

Collab with Calvin Harris or something. I'm sure he'd be happy to give her something. Perform it on Fallon, do a VEVO lift special with her old hits and newer songs and then release the album. Why is it so hard? She doesn't need a Top 20 hit at 40+ years old. Just do something, get out there, work with some people and whoever wants will buy.

Edited by desert rose

Just release it. Worst case scenario, her fans who have been anticipating the LP for ages will be super happy. Best case scenario, she actually manages to get one or more hits in the process.

she should have release album with bep few years ago and then work on solo album, she's not big enough to comeback after 9 years after solo debut with new material, bep before her 2nd solo effort would really help

voiceofTreason

She made it clear that La Love was never intended to be the lead and the album was probably in the early stages then.

I've thought about this a lot. Only song so far with hit potential has been You Already Know but something was clearly stopping it from being released (perhaps even as the lead). Maybe Nicki maybe Interscope who knows. She went too over the top with Milf $ and played too safe with Life goes on.

Now she's stuck with this hitless long-over-the-due album that she and her label invested a LOT of money in. They can't just release it with zero hype (I want it though). My guess is that something comes this Friday and they will release another single March 3rd and and tour/perform till the time is right. The album will come earliest in April if the single takes off .

She took a break for way too long. The people that stanned her during the Dutchess have since moved on. :dancehall3:

Edited by Pheromosa
11 minutes ago, voiceofTreason said:

She made it clear that La Love was never intended to be the lead and the album was probably in the early stages then.

I've thought about this a lot. Only song so far with hit potential has been You Already Know but something was clearly stopping it from being released (perhaps even as the lead). Maybe Nicki maybe Interscope who knows. She went too over the top with Milf $ and played too safe with Life goes on.

Now she's stuck with this hitless long-over-the-due album that she and her label invested a LOT of money in. They can't just release it with zero hype (I want it though). My guess is that something comes this Friday and they will release another single March 3rd and and tour/perform till the time is right. The album will come earliest in April if the single takes off .

Maybe that Nicki song could be the one she needs... Milf was too try hard its was obvious they wanted a viral hit and it was but only for a week. I always thought a BEP reunion then an album would've been smarter.

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

She took a break for way too long. The people that stanned her during the Dutchess have since moved on. :dancehall3:

Not me :fan:

OT: Just drop the album and call it a day. It's very unlikely she's going to have a hit from it anyway.

voiceofTreason
15 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Maybe that Nicki song could be the one she needs... Milf was too try hard its was obvious they wanted a viral hit and it was but only for a week. I always thought a BEP reunion then an album would've been smarter.

I think it IS next. Hate to be negative but I think it's the one and last chance for a hit for DD she has right now.

The whole BEP thing is complicated. She and Will had "creative differences" before their hiatus. Their last album was awful and the two songs BEP released without her were TRAGIC especially "Awesome". Right now I think she has deliberately distanced herself from them in hopes to make her epic comeback with a visual album.

She kind of f***ed up by not releasing the album after LA Love, which had a relatively good reception. It was the best opportunity.

She needs to release the album. It should have come out Q4 2014 or Q1 2015. She shot herself in the foot with the delay, commercially, but she's more than capable of putting together a great album. Release the next single, do a small promo tour, then release the album.

it's sad what happened to her.  her promo was on point when she was with BEP and her first solo record but now it's a mess.  i don't know where it all went wrong, perhaps just the time between releases.

MILF $ was lowkey a viral smash; they should have at least announced a release date from the buzz around that and then release it alongside Life Goes On.