PЯÉZLI's Best of 2017 | THE END

prézli

q7w4zttt_o.png

Welcome to prézli's Best of 2017! Here you will see multiple lists from this year all based on my opinion.

The lists that I'm going to reveal are:

20 WORST SONGS OF 2017

50 BEST SONGS OF 2017

10 BEST ALBUMS OF 2017

20 BEST SONGS OF 1997

I hope you will enjoy them. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to bookmark the thread.

2014 | 2015 | 2016

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prézli

• Dom

• Legend E

• Tom Vercetti

Yay! Finally the thing is here. Can't wait. 

:duca:

Looking forward hun. Don't forget to comment on mine!

11 minutes ago, Dom said:

Why so much TBA?? Prezli? Hmm?

Are you blind?

14 minutes ago, prézli said:

ATRL is finally back and I can add the design. :jonny: 

Just now, prézli said:

Are you blind?

I didn’t read your every damn postttt, what do you expect me to dooo, read, AS IF. All i saw was TBD and was doneee witcho ass.

Zr7lfX0M_o.png

j49IGYy5_o.png

In 2010, Nelly came back with smash hit Just a Dream that still remains his best-selling single in the United States, selling over 4 million copies. In this hip hop and R&B piece, Nelly sings about a girl who broke his heart and thinks their relationship was a fantasy. Heavily inspired by Usher's Burn, Nelly shows his vulnerable side and reminds us that the 'Hot in Herre' Nelly is in the past forever.

2JwoHOBs_o.png

Former Pussycat Dolls member Jessica Sutta (in 2017 known as J Sutta) started her promising solo career with debut song Show Me via Hollywood Records that was the lead single from the now-scrapped album 'Sutta Pop'. The song peaked at #1 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs. With this achievement, she became the first and only Pussycat Dolls member to top any Billboard chart as a solo artist.

x4HQT3bp_o.png

After a 5-year hiatus, Girls Aloud did a comeback with Something New, one of the three songs that were newly added to their greatest hits album 'Ten'. Written by ATRL favorite Tove Lo and produced by long-time collaborator Brian Higgins, another hit was booked for the UK girl group. The song became their first song that charted in my country (Hungary), positioned at #77 on the 2013 year-end radio chart.

dYWYGfAT_o.png

Wynter Gordon (now Diana Gordon, one of the songwriters and producers of Beyoncé's 'Lemonade') released her fourth EP 'Human Condition: Sanguine' with TKO on it in January of 2013. The song features rap duo The Oxymorrons and contains various genres from dance through house to R&B, similar to Azealia Banks' work. Lyrically, it is about pressed haters to ruthlessly get put in place by her.

HSOPWMaJ_o.png 

In 2014, previous Eurovision representative of Germany Roman Lob released his second album 'Home'. It didn't meet any commercial success or critical acclaim in his country, but the album could produce dubstep-flavored ballad Underwater that is still the biggest highlight of his discography. In the song, he struggles with mental illness, calling someone to help him to find peace in his mind.

FBQwcpjg_o.png

Catfish and the Bottlemen released their debut single in 2013, however, 2014's Kathleen became their breakthrough track that peaked outside of the United Kingdom in 2015. The success of the song helped their album 'The Balcony' to stay 49 weeks on the chart in 2015, be certified Platinum and win BRIT Awards. It made Catfish and the Bottlemen a household name in 10s alternative British rock.

Ve4k8zs3_o.png

4 years after that Girls Aloud arrived back from silence, another UK girl band decided to regroup. All Saints debuted in the 90s, and to celebrate third decade in music industry, they released their first album in 10 years 'Red Flag' in 2016. It received positive reviews, mostly thanks to one of its tracks Make U Love Me that embraces all the styles that made All Saints who they were and are still.

So far four Europeans, three Americans, three groups, two male artists and two female artists earned the top spots this decade.

snatched by the banner, you better slay those graphics Préz :jonny2: 

slay @ that graphics once again :clap3:

your taste is so good still :alexz:

Show Me a.k.a underrated pop smash :alexz: Something New a.k.a. banger :alexz: Make U love Me :jonny: my favorite AS track :jonny: still mad they didn't make video for it :chick3:

Haven't heard that Nelly song in such a long time. 

"Catfish and The Bottlemen"

Kinda random

• ATRL Moderator

The only song from that list I’ve heard of is the Nelly one :jonny: 

All Saints? I love this legendary taste.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.