• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• volition

• theblackestday

• Vxspertine

• Tom Vercetti

Susanne #1. :jonny: love her so much omg

Wonderful top 10. Not too familiar with a few of these but the ones I am with familiar with are excellent :clap3:  

Love Ctrl, Flower Boy, Take Me Apart, Big Fish Theory and even though I never got the chance to listen to MFPIT as much I'd have liked to, it's objectively a quality album. Great #1 and great countdown overall :clap3: This was a good one to follow (even though I started following halfway through:rip:)!

Didn't expect Susanne to win :eek: Don't really have time to read the write ups right now but I'll definitely do this later :clown: That said, what a great top 10 :alexz:Only haven't listened to Narkopop and TAOJC because I've heard that those are not good starting points for either artist and I'm still not familiar with anything from them :chick1:

23 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

:jonny4:

Talent won and wow whatta writeup. The highlights are spot on too (but I honestly would've said that regardless of which songs you out there because I genuinely think this is a perfect album)

SZA and Kelela being in the top ten too wheeeeew

I'm surprised I haven't seen Doves in more people's highlights honestly 

It’s true, every song on MFPIT is highlight, I just wanted to maintain my max. 4 highlights. It is a perfect album indeed.

17 hours ago, theblackestday said:

Ahhhh talent WON :clap3: Excellent top 10 and overall countdown

The way you had the nerve to snub Kelela after coming for me, Y I K E S

2OwJjNt.gif

Thanks for following :heart2:

The difference being none of the albums I put above Kelela were Plunge :cm:

16 hours ago, TRF. said:

Susanne #1. :jonny: love her so much omg

Same, she can do no wrong in my eyes

13 hours ago, Pink Matter said:

Wonderful top 10. Not too familiar with a few of these but the ones I am with familiar with are excellent :clap3:  

Love Ctrl, Flower Boy, Take Me Apart, Big Fish Theory and even though I never got the chance to listen to MFPIT as much I'd have liked to, it's objectively a quality album. Great #1 and great countdown overall :clap3: This was a good one to follow (even though I started following halfway through:rip:)!

Thanks :heart2: I’d totally recommend checking out / registering the ones you aren’t as familiar with, they’re all stunning for me

10 hours ago, AlexisNeiers said:

Didn't expect Susanne to win :eek: Don't really have time to read the write ups right now but I'll definitely do this later :clown: That said, what a great top 10 :alexz:Only haven't listened to Narkopop and TAOJC because I've heard that those are not good starting points for either artist and I'm still not familiar with anything from them :chick1:

I think for Gas, maybe starting with an earlier album such as Zauberberg or Pop would be better, although the Ulver album is quite accessible and since the other albums are different genres, they probably aren’t necessary as an introduction to this particular album. Obviously worth checking out the older ones for their quality regardless. Thanks for following the countdown :heart2:

Talent WON :alexz: Susanne needs to stop being so underrated honestly, the fact that publishers just completely ignored her :'(

Sleep Well Beast :clap3: They really are legendary :clap3: 

SZA :clap3: a little too high imo but she deserves it tbh 

tbh I didn't dig Antisocialites very much :michael: I might need to revisit it

Take My Wig :alexz: Kelelegend is a legendary adult tbh 

Black Origami :alexz: she did that :clap3:

Big Fish Theory :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.