Tara Savelo is back

12 posts in this topic

The make-up artist who was once Lady Gaga's best friend has returned to Twitter and Instagram.

giphy.gif

Collaboration confirmed for LG6?

tumblr_mpohsvjw0J1s949eno1_250.gif
Has the spirit of ARTPOP returned?

tumblr_mcymhdtRLd1qc4a6lo1_500.gif

I honestly think she might've been a bad influence for Gaga with weed, drugs and other stuff.  They parted ways, I doubt she is coming back.  Maybe they still friends, but I don't think they will work together. 

No offence but what is the point of this thread, we have base if you want to post it.

nnnn;

It's weird how you can tell she used to do Gaga's make up exactly like her own. :skull:

I’m glad she’s okay. 

It’s good to see that her lupus is under control. 

1 hour ago, Mariano said:

I honestly think she might've been a bad influence for Gaga with weed, drugs and other stuff.  They parted ways, I doubt she is coming back.  Maybe they still friends, but I don't think they will work together. 

They didn't part ways, she was just sick. Gaga obviously has likely kept in touch with her in private. Gaga's always been into weed so I doubt that was much of Tara's doing considering she's a grown woman.

1 hour ago, Mariano said:

They parted ways professionally because Tara has lupus and got too sick to work. They are still friends.

Stay away, Satan. 

Not a good sign.

This surely isn’t her?

she's the reason Gaga collabed with R.kelly....