Are Bebe’s verses on This Is Not A Drill TEA?

9 posts in this topic

 

 

Bebe’s verses AHH :jonny: I used to bop so hard to her verses and the chorus :skull: if it was a Bebe solo track, would you stan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pitbull is so dumb for not releasing that ART bop, ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AYE AYE AYE DON'T WANNA WASTE UR TIME

 

Z6fzK.gif

 

PRETTY GIRLS ALWAYS TELL PRETTY LIES

 

Z6fzK.gif

 

SOMEONE'S GONNA FALL IN LOVE TONIGHT

 

Z6fzK.gif

 

I love this song too, certified BOP :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no idea this song existed :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Pitbull is so dumb for not releasing that ART bop, ugh

 

10 hours ago, teenagecraze said:

AYE AYE AYE DON'T WANNA WASTE UR TIME

 

Z6fzK.gif

 

PRETTY GIRLS ALWAYS TELL PRETTY LIES

 

Z6fzK.gif

 

SOMEONE'S GONNA FALL IN LOVE TONIGHT

 

Z6fzK.gif

 

I love this song too, certified BOP :clap3:

We love stans!! This barely known BANGER :jonny: 

 

 

 

5 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

I had no idea this song existed :rip:

Get into it :gaycat4: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh one of her better pop hooks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KiiPopHunty said:

 

We love stans!! This barely known BANGER :jonny: 

 

 

 

Get into it :gaycat4: 

:jonny: I will! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, ICONIC.  Pitbull is a damn fool for not releasing this as a single, it could have been MASSIVE.  One of her best hooks ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, grandewhispers said:

:jonny: I will! 

:clap3: talent

16 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Yes, ICONIC.  Pitbull is a damn fool for not releasing this as a single, it could have been MASSIVE.  One of her best hooks ever.

I’m honestly mad :skull: Bebe could have smashed so much sooner if this did well :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites