Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lindsay Lohan DailyMail/Eonline Interview

3 posts in this topic

470DB07800000578-5153233-image-a-72_1512593252210.jpg

How she's doing: 'I'm good, I'm really happy, I'm in a really good place,' said the Mean Girls vet. 'I love life!'

On moving to Dubai: 'You can really live your life there. She doesn't get photographed in the city and has more privacy.

'New project in 2018: 'There's a book that I found called The Honeymoon, I was reading it over this summer. I want to make it into a series or movie. She is also launching a lipstick and fragrance line with a nifty LL logo.

Mean Girls sequel: "I'd love to do it again. We had so much fun making it. Mark Waters is such a great director, Tina Fey is an amazing writer, Paramount was great to work with—we all had a blast."

Is working on new music: She's writing and wants to work with Eminem and Ed Sheeran. 

Relationship status: "I'm single!" she said. "I'm married to the UAE."

DM

E

I'd be here for Mean Moms tbh.

I'm glad she's doing well. I miss her!

She really wants Mean Girls 2 to happen, and I mean who can blame her, it would give her a big revival that she probably won't get in the mainstream in any other way. I just don't think Tina Fey seems that bothered to make it happen. It would be great though, especially since I trust that Tina would write it to live up to the first.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0