American cities have so many crazy people. Why?

42 posts in this topic

I lived in the US for 4 years and whenever I visited major cities (NYC, Seattle, Chicago etc.), there were always many crazy people on the streets doing weird s*** and trying to approach strangers. Like they legitimately had mental problems! I have never experienced something like that in Europe or Asia! Why is that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sis i've been here my whole life & don't get it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm crazy and I love it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

American capitalism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Domination said:

drugs

probably this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

America doesn't care about mental illness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

America doesn't care about mental illness. 

Plus healthcare is fuuuuucked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I live in a small town in Texas and everytime I go to Dallas I see so much ratchetness.  Fighting and cussing so loud the whole place can hear you. Twerking in the middle of the street to music from cars passing by.  When my nephew was born there there was this guy in the waiting room who was staring right at me constantly for about an whole hour, he did it until he left. It was weird but kind of hot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're very diverse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, princedonte said:

 I live in a small town in Texas and everytime I go to Dallas I see so much ratchetness.  Fighting and cussing so loud the whole place can hear you. Twerking in the middle of the street to music from cars passing by.  When my nephew was born there there was this guy in the waiting room who was staring right at me constantly for about an whole hour, he did it until he left. It was weird but kind of hot. 

Saginaw? Haltom City? White Settlement? 

 

Lake Worth. :biblio: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in a medium-to-small-sized city in Germany and tbh there's also a lot of crazy people here :deadbanana: Public transport can be quite the experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LovingYourCareer said:

Saginaw? Haltom City? White Settlement? 

 

Lake Worth. :biblio: 

I lived between Saginaw and Lake Worth for like a year and it was so messy :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

downtowns or city centers usually have the social aid departments, rehabs, shelters, etc + they're also usually the busiest areas so more ppl access also means more trash!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yay another "America sucks" thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

I live in a medium-to-small-sized city in Germany and tbh there's also a lot of crazy people here :deadbanana: Public transport can be quite the experience.

oh yes I visited Berlin once and it was quite an experience... :deadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, blackneptune said:

We're very diverse

dddddddddddd

 

Anytime whenever someone asks why America has so many crazy people I see at least one response like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lack of universal healthcare, I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So true lol

 

The number of people in NYC who just walk up and down the same street talking to themselves :mazen: I’ve never seen anything like it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Josh said:

Oh yay another "America sucks" thread

Don't be so defensive. I genuinely enjoyed my 4-year stay in the US. It's just that the craziness (literally) of major cities always freaked me out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its more dense so crazy people are more noticeable. Not to mentions that cities are usually richer.

 

10 times more sicker **** and people live in the rural-small town areas. Were talking about Satanic rituals and the like.

 

 

Aside from the obvious drugs and poverty reasons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tutankhamun said:

I lived in the US for 4 years and whenever I visited major cities (NYC, Seattle, Chicago etc.), there were always many crazy people on the streets doing weird s*** and trying to approach strangers. Like they legitimately had mental problems! I have never experienced something like that in Europe or Asia! Why is that? 

America doesn't take care of its own people. That's why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Trump.

Trump is a symptom not a cause. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites