American cities have so many crazy people. Why?

42 posts in this topic

I lived in the US for 4 years and whenever I visited major cities (NYC, Seattle, Chicago etc.), there were always many crazy people on the streets doing weird s*** and trying to approach strangers. Like they legitimately had mental problems! I have never experienced something like that in Europe or Asia! Why is that? 

Sis i've been here my whole life & don't get it either.

I'm crazy and I love it. 

American capitalism

11 minutes ago, Domination said:

drugs

probably this

America doesn't care about mental illness. 

4 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

America doesn't care about mental illness. 

Plus healthcare is fuuuuucked

I live in a small town in Texas and everytime I go to Dallas I see so much ratchetness.  Fighting and cussing so loud the whole place can hear you. Twerking in the middle of the street to music from cars passing by.  When my nephew was born there there was this guy in the waiting room who was staring right at me constantly for about an whole hour, he did it until he left. It was weird but kind of hot. 

We're very diverse

7 minutes ago, princedonte said:

I live in a small town in Texas and everytime I go to Dallas I see so much ratchetness.  Fighting and cussing so loud the whole place can hear you. Twerking in the middle of the street to music from cars passing by.  When my nephew was born there there was this guy in the waiting room who was staring right at me constantly for about an whole hour, he did it until he left. It was weird but kind of hot. 

Saginaw? Haltom City? White Settlement? 

Lake Worth. :biblio: 

I live in a medium-to-small-sized city in Germany and tbh there's also a lot of crazy people here :deadbanana: Public transport can be quite the experience.

7 minutes ago, LovingYourCareer said:

Saginaw? Haltom City? White Settlement? 

Lake Worth. :biblio: 

I lived between Saginaw and Lake Worth for like a year and it was so messy :skull: 

downtowns or city centers usually have the social aid departments, rehabs, shelters, etc + they're also usually the busiest areas so more ppl access also means more trash!!

Oh yay another "America sucks" thread

41 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

I live in a medium-to-small-sized city in Germany and tbh there's also a lot of crazy people here :deadbanana: Public transport can be quite the experience.

oh yes I visited Berlin once and it was quite an experience... :deadbanana: 

59 minutes ago, blackneptune said:

We're very diverse

dddddddddddd

Anytime whenever someone asks why America has so many crazy people I see at least one response like that.

A lack of universal healthcare, I guess. 

So true lol

The number of people in NYC who just walk up and down the same street talking to themselves :mazen: I’ve never seen anything like it 

8 hours ago, Josh said:

Oh yay another "America sucks" thread

Don't be so defensive. I genuinely enjoyed my 4-year stay in the US. It's just that the craziness (literally) of major cities always freaked me out. 

Its more dense so crazy people are more noticeable. Not to mentions that cities are usually richer.

10 times more sicker **** and people live in the rural-small town areas. Were talking about Satanic rituals and the like.

Aside from the obvious drugs and poverty reasons

9 hours ago, Tutankhamun said:

I lived in the US for 4 years and whenever I visited major cities (NYC, Seattle, Chicago etc.), there were always many crazy people on the streets doing weird s*** and trying to approach strangers. Like they legitimately had mental problems! I have never experienced something like that in Europe or Asia! Why is that? 

America doesn't take care of its own people. That's why. 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Trump.

Trump is a symptom not a cause.