James Franco exposé alledgedly coming

210 posts in this topic

There was a blind item recently about an actor using illegitimate acting classes that were very sketchy. 

• He uses the class as his own personal casting couch for him and his friends. He introduces you to his other “teacher” friends  or his “producer” friends who pretend to want to help you with your craft or with getting roles, but they always just want to have sex.
  • He has you take your clothes off, and he takes his clothes off, too. If you don’t do the fake sex scene with him, he will throw you out out of class.
  • I’ve been on film sets before and unless you are doing p*rn, there is absolutely no reason for actors to be totally nude. We should have had pasties or c*ck socks. The whole thing just felt wrong.
  • One day it got so creepy that our entire class walked out.
  • He offers some of the female students roles in unpaid films. You show up on the set and you have to sign an NDA. Then he tells you – surprise! – you need to do an improvised sex scene with him. If you refuse, you get fired, and because you have an NDA, you can’t tell anyone about it.
  • He had the women on the set of [name of film] wear dental dams, and not in their mouths. You shouldn’t have to wear a dental dam for a simulated sex scene.
  • Some of the kids in the class are only 17 or 18 years old and are very naive and just want to make it in the business. He’s famous so they just do what he tells them. I think he counts on this to take advantage of them.
  • Some of the students complained to the school about him and his friends and what they were forcing the students to do, but the school just kicked out the students.

It was confirmed in the comments that this was about James Franco at his STUDIO4 in nyc.

It’s Studio 4 – his ‘acting school’ New York campus. Franco has a campus in LA also, but he doesn’t teach the classes there. He WAS teaching classes at the NYC location until they announced they were closing it October 10 (likely bc allegedly there were victims gathering together to file a lawsuit) The website is already turned off.

Apparently, a major publication is preparing a major exposé on him in the coming weeks. He's allegedly aware of this and shaking and trying to shut it down...

http://blindgossip.com/?p=88057

https://blindgossip.com/?p=88646

Side note  : Blind gossip knew about the Kevin Spacey exposé a few weeks before it happened as well. You can look it up.

Oh my God. :skull: 

suddenly I want to take acting classes in New York

who said that :keir:  

Oh wow. 

Whatever he's ugly now, so EXPOSE HIM :angry:

This would be really shocking and disgusting if true. :eek:

wow shocking! 

Just now, HonourableVomit said:

suddenly I want to take acting classes in New York

who said that :keir:  

are you Luara Vanderboobin?

omg right b4 the release of his movie! let's kill his career girls

This is just so sad.

The fact that men, especially attractive, rich and famous men who could easily get with a lot of women, feel the need to do this is just sickening.

I think it really goes to show that this is about power and not sex.

If this is true :shakeno:

He's really disgusting

I’ve heard lots of messy things about him and underaged girls irl so... I wouldn’t be surprised :rip: 

Oh god, this sounds gross.

And he just released and starred in a movie based on a book I love....should I even go see it :dancehall:

What the hell is up with male Hollywood?! :biblio:

Eww such a low human being if it happens to be true, whoever does that needs to be stoned in public.

Bye James. You're still hot tho.

YYYYAAASSS DIE SCUM! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR APPROPRIATING GAY CULTURE!

tumblr_neh7fkcnJG1t0qct5o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

I’ve heard lots of messy things about him and underaged girls irl so... I wouldn’t be surprised :rip: 

Same and apparently Jared leto is next 

Damn i really liked him too. No one is ****ing safe

what the **** :rip:

Yasss. Suffer

another one in the casket :fan: