2017 Liddo Monsters Awards [VOTE / Submit via Google Forms]

944 posts in this topic

LGHGli5.jpg

Designed by yours truly. Do no steal. You'll be sued and thrown in jail.

Hello and welcome to the 2017 Annual Liddo Monsters Awards,

an award dedicated to celebrating, honoring, and sustaining the excellence in the Little Monsters' fandom.

How does it work?

Stage 1: Members will vote for who they'd like to be nominated in each category.

Stage 2: Nominations will be announced, and members will vote for 1 option in each category.

Stage 3: The Ceremony. Winners will be revealed.

RULES for Stage 1:

Non-monsters can also participate and they can vote for everything except for the Genre categories.

1. Send your ballot any time from now, til December 31st, via Google Forms. LINK. You need to inform me via PM after you submitted your ballot so I know it's you. You can edit your ballot any time til the deadline.

2. Nominate up to 5 members for each category. No more than 5, and not less than 2 in all categories.

3. You can NOT nominate yourself for anything.

4. You CAN skip categories, but you HAVE to vote in at least 5 categories.

5. You can campaign for yourself or for others in any of the categories here in this thread.

6. Applying for Best Female, Most Talented, Hottest, and the Continental Categories is closed. However, you can still apply until December 31st, but know that you'll be missing potential votes from anyone that already sent their ballots before that.

7. For categories like Best Female, Best South American, Best African/Oceanian Monster, which don't have a lot of eligible members, members who receive zero votes will not be nominated, so just because there's few members doesn't mean they're all nominees by default.

8. You can campaign for yourself or for other members in any of the categories throughout the voting period. So if you have not made your mind for some categories yet, don't rush. Watch other members' campaigns to help you decide. You have until Dec. 31st.

9. For Hottest and Most Talented Monster, please make sure to check all the pictures/instagram links before you vote.

10. Any further questions, just ask in the thread.

DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31ST

rLEux6Z.jpg

Categories with spoilers are ones that include longlists to help you pick easier.

Spoiler

General Categories

The Superbowl Halftime Show Award: Monster Of The Year
The Jo Calderone Award: Best Male Monster
The Lina Morgana Award: Best Female Monster

The Cure Award: Best New Monster (only monsters registered in 2016 & 2017 are eligible)
The Sonja Award: Nicest Monster
The "It looks like green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now" Award: Most Ruthless Monster (Best Dragger / Best SYG Dragger)
The "Maybe the Madonna fans on your site can use a microscope to count the fans" Award: Monster That Always Clocks OGHs With The Receipts
The DJWS & RedOne Award: Most Annoying Monster
The "The Queen" Award: Most Underrated Monster

The Mess. The Kii. The Cackle Award: Funniest Monster

The Telephone/Video Phone Award: Best Hybrid Stan
The D.M.F. Award: Best Threader
The "I Want To Explode In My 30s" Award: Monster To Watch / To Explode In 2018
The ATRL Award: Best Base Poster
Gaga's Instagram Award: Best Avatar

The Lady Gaga Award: Monster that faded / Monster Once Popular, But Not Anymore

The Perez Hilton Award: Obsessed Gaga Hater Award

The Boomkack Award: Most Talented Monster (only monsters who provide links for their talent material are eligible)

The Taylor Kinney Award: Hottest Monster (only monsters who will post their Instagram/Twitter/Pictures are eligible)

Continental Categories

The Donald Trump Award: Best North American Monster

The Alejandro Award: Best South American Monster

The Donatella Award: Best European Monster

The Black Jesus / Joanne World Tour Award: Best African/Oceanian Monster

Spoiler

Eligible members:

@Almighty Gaga / Africa

@State of Grace. / Africa

@Snoopy / Australia 

The Angela Cheng Award: Best Asian Monster

Genre Categories

The EMPTi Award: Best Rihanna Navy
The Live Singing Award: Best Britney Army
The 17k Award: Best KatyCat
The Writing Credits Award: Best BeyHive
The Snake Award: Best Swiftie
The "love u sis" Award: Best Member From Another Fanbase (not including the 5 mentioned above)

The Allies Award: Monsters' Favorite Fanbase
The Hey Girl Award: Monsters' Favorite Popgirl

The Warning Point Award: Best Moderator

Spoiler

A list of all ATRL mods: https://atrl.net/index.php?/staff/

Miscellaneous Categories

Gaga-related ATRL Thread of the Year (Owner of the thread receives the award)
Gaga-related ATRL Post of the Year (Owner of the post receives the award)

Gaga-related ATRL Event/Trend of the Year (Owner of the event/trend receives the award)
The YAAASSS Gaga Award: Best Gaga Moment of the Year
Rock Not In Rio Award: Gaga Moment That Made Liddos Meltdown The Most In 2017
#2018RadioIsOurs Award: Gaga-Related Thing To Look Forward To The Most In 2018

Full list of liddos:

Spoiler

@Almighty Gaga @Sabbath @Rusty @Phoenixstar  @BadMonster @Hurem @Yves @JessLM @erianoillim @DonnieDarko  @anklebiterrs @Torturo  @♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ @Ramos @Monster Megamind @nick4bty @AlexStexaul @E r o s @Holy Fool @Daddy @Jorq @Outlaws @Arcane_Sky @ELECTRAHEARTPOP @Buddy @Aden @OurLuckyStrike @TyYoshi @Chaos Angel @Komet blu @Phil @Opium @Pure Adrenaline @zoldyck @OBEY @Domination @yASSsss @TinkerbellClap @Pop @NeonTiger @Covergirl @Tuli @State of Grace. @Sylar @alfonso12 @Badgalbriel @Leptine @SHICD @babyforlife @pablozedd @Dylangaga @Nutitle @Onion Girl @Gagamon @romonster @Lucky#17 @Mariano @Bang Up @HonourableVomit @vince_martin88 @joe71941 @MIEW @G.U.Y @Burqa @Alchemist @Smarticle @IBeMe @LadyLana @ElectricFrancis @Almodusa @Brooke Candy @alfonso12 @DiamondHeart @TheLastChord @Blank @Blade @Desire @PlERRE @avi @Gaga Monster @BBathHausOfGaga @Whis @TeemoR @cuneytb @OreGuy @Gwegend @gagashottea @erianoillim @jijie101 @EarnYourLeather @misterbroro @Canonical Ensembl @slobro @H-I-M @FameFatale @PartySick @LoveQueenGaga @Pixel @Alpha @CakeLike @BlackAura @Tj0 @The Unforgiving @Sexxx Dreams @Skins @Snoopy @RT Air @Daniiel @MissedTheTrain @that G.U.Y. @HausofNick @BadMonster @Serpentine @Rusty @SUNSET BLVD @luckythisway @kwek_kwek @Oculus @Lord Gaga @Rama @Jamie£er @BlondeSouth @Cake @Kayhan @Samuel. @PrinceLightning @GypsyLife @ItalianMonsterLM @Martyr Of Fame @judaskills @Kékette @Jude @Azealia Banks @inagalaxyfar @adi @PoisonPill @MonsterNavy @Erotic @Instant @Gagalvaro @Liberdade mi amor @Johnny @Extinctkid @CakeLikeLG @hausofbryan @Temporal @Pikachoo @SkinnyGaga @IMadeYouReadThis @Remixed @killer_rose @BlondUnicorn @Diocles @G.U.Y. Gaga @perfectillusion @Floraholique @Lane Boy @Torturo @roso @Oxygen @HAPPI•LIL•PILL @Floraholique @Dolce Vita @BreatheGaga @Burqaswag @Vespertine @Nikko @Optimus @GoneHome @Velvet @grigiogay @Yanko @Archetype @tEA$E @lightstheyblindme @Britboyuk @Vertigo Stick @Biggie @BadBitches @Baby Judas @Queenofthenight @NumbFentyStan @StephenNYMonster @belindaidolos @TattooedDreams @jpow @robotdanger @Bloody @sneakymonster @Darren-5-08  @M.R. @AM98GJ @LadyGagaStan93 @musicman101 @YR. @TheEdgeOfGaga @Marioland @Ego @geodancefreak @Auraeolux @prollyallmyfault @rafael-abc @Ashanti @venuss @theartpope @Lights and Waves @BoricuaMonster @REALiTi @Cyanide @thedeathbymusic @Monster Boy @little legend @gagamdna @hausofdave @EnigmaPopstar @Teneo @BMURDA617 @AlGreRithm @gab00 @Bribe  @tHE.PARtY. @Kiel D-01 @Iris @Dämon @The ARTPOPIST @infrared @HabbGaga @HERO-JUDAS @goethe @Chileno @doonerr @ollieamell @Versace  @Arthoe @david_elx @Miracle @Bad Wolf @Fantasea @VFD @Dean Winchester @MonsterConnor @HausOfJustin @Bug @Cryptique @RichardMonster @lolzjustinwat @EOMM92 @RandomHooker @Slow Down @SinnamonRoll @Gimmie Love @JorgitoShan @kikehilav @gagacasanova @HausOfCarlos @MaryJaneHolland@Soup in Teapot @BORNTOSLAY @charot @Mix @Venus Temple @Listen @outofcontrol @HausofKen @Smithy @ARTGOD @Pineapple @2NE1Kmagic @Illuminati @Mastamaind @LoveQueenGaga @Lucky#17 @digitaldistortion @Summerboy95 @Dragha @Oshiish @perfectillusion @austriamonster @EVOL @GambleBreauxNews @Rence @PMM  @CovalentBondage @KylieistBoi @Nido @The Countess @Mark! @DouglasBooth @ElectricFrancis @Bimbo @Blue Velvet @ALA @Thanatos @Haus @blaggot @DanceFreak @hausofdave @Scheiße Be Mine @ARTPØP @babyboy44 @Norte @diamondsdancing @DAP @Buddy! @- JED - @theartpope @Dante™ @Cheetos @Monarch15 @Dr.Cake @pxxxtrick @ceremonials @iHype. @PrinceJawbreaker @Sonny @LoveLiveMusic @reloaded @Gangbaby @WildAmerican @HandsOn @dandubs @lxkewth @MusicNews @Zerocoke @LadyGagaChina @Dephira @Hyacinth @Edge Of Glory @IamCY @Miichael @AlGreRithm @Amaryllis @AxelR0ck @DirtyPony87 @Glamorous @Grown K @FailSafe @HolyFameMonster @HufflepuffPophead @Living Legend @qweasd1z @Rami328 @Ryuuchan_X @EdgeofTeeth @ArianadelRey @Jawbreaker @TaylorNation @Tunka Taliya @jim19911126 @Andrew89 @nicholasfelix @Brussels @GrandeVersace  @toanythingtaboo @Solar @Thor @MAKSIM @ToxicParadise @Century @Noah @vocalqueef @britkneepopboi @cdschart @MONSTER NAVY @GGD @gaga for gaga @ToniGaga96 @Koreku @VENUSWAVE @L.B GAGA @Mister Max @DoubleDutchess @TMRA @AustrianTilapia @HighByTheBeach @rodrigo_2198 @jordanjm @Music.ology @cloudbusting @wesleywalrus @Losing my ground @AlienFugitive @Eizen @AbeHicks @dumb gay @éclat @DangerousSwiftie

Request to be added or request to be removed.

- If you're eligible for Best Female Monster, post here in the thread so I can add your name to the OP.
- Everyone should post the continent they're from so I add their names below the award they're eligible for.
- To be eligible for Hottest Monster, you need to post your instagram link in this thread. I'll add it to the OP.
- To be eligible for Most Talented Monster, you need to post a link for the work that represents your talent. I'll add it to the OP.

-Otherwise, you can campaign for yourself or for others for any category in this thread.

Participants:

1. @Instant 2. @that G.U.Y. 3. @Cyanide 4. @Chaos Angel 5. @Temporal 6. @OreGuy 7. @CakeLike 8. @Kiel D-01 9. @ItalianMonsterLM 10. @yASSsss 11. @MTrain Grande 12. @anklebiterrs 13

@Cryptique 14. @Opium 15. @éclat 16.

First. What do I win?

Best Avatar would be nice. :heart2: 

Your posters :hoetenks: 

North America

Talent is photography I guess, why not! 

https://www.instagram.com/heartgears/

Also vote me 4 the "i love u sis" award as a Kellebrity

vw9r7wl.gif

The Alejandro Award: Best South :gaycat4:

Hello fellow monsters, I am eligible. Vote for me

I’m female 

North America 

Hi

Nominate me for anything

Image result for nigella gif

If I don't get nominated for the BoomKack Award y'all can CHOKR

Love the banner design.

s65It5A.png

Edit: From Asia. I'm quite decent with graphic arts. Should I post?

s65It5A.png

i am from Europe

here is my instagram

https://www.instagram.com/max_dstns/

i never won an award until now :chick3: i feel like ARTPOP but ARTPOP is a great album so :alexz:

The Telephone/Video Phone Award: Best Hybrid Stan
Hope I can make it into this one as well :gaycat4:

I wanted "biggest flop fan" but guess there isn't one. So um, how about Gaga's Instagram Award: Best Avatar? :celestial5:

We all know Gaga's creativity sky rocketed during the BTW era and her perfume ad is one of her best. Do not even attempt to @ me with your flawed opinion except when you nominate me. Kthnx. :gaycat5:

And I’m a cute soccer mom 

Everyone better vote for me.

Europe.

Just now, TinkerbellClap said:

I wanted "biggest flop fan" but guess there isn't one. So um, how about Gaga's Instagram Award: Best Avatar? :celestial5:

We all know Gaga's creativity sky rocketed during the BTW era and her perfume ad is one of her best. 

U will get my vote, that video is TALENT :clap3:

"We want RedOne back." - @H-I-M and @Optimus

Screaming.

s65It5A.png

I want the ugliest monster rat fad award

Better get nominated for The Cure Award tbh. 

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

If I don't get nominated for the BoomKack Award y'all can CHOKR

Post a link of your work rat

vw9r7wl.gif

I'm a Singaporean in Asia, by representation laws I win by default bye!