Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

1,160 posts in this topic

RudeBoyy
1 minute ago, Needy said:

Just when I thought I got everything right, my insomnia returned again :shakeno: Life is such a bitch

Sometimes melatonin can help, you can get it over the counter at like any cvs/Walgreens type store. 

kateyoc

yall i hate therapy so much omfg all these years of spending money and telling strangers my business and still zero progress :cm:

Nexto

Does anyone here get these little bursts of hope, only to have reality remind you why you lost it in the first place? idk how to explain it. I'm losing confidence day by day. I just straight up despise myself, and I become overwhelmed so easily that life feels impossible. I just want to disappear and lock myself up in a room, alone, and never come out.

Dynamo

I'been depressed for the last 3 weeks but i found out something.:emofish: :heart2:

I have to force myself to be happy and work hard.. Is the only way to get out of my hole.

Even if im struggling with the worst *** i have to keep believing in my future and the light inside of me.

My mom is sick but i will fight to keep her healthy. Gettin depressed about it will not resolve anything.

If i keep depressed everyday nothing will change. Cry when things are bad and suffer but keep working.

Keep fighting for that thing. That little beautiful thing about life.

If was a born to be a loser at least i will die fighting for something better!

and

This world can be a really dark place full of*** but sometimes is better to ignore it. Just be aware of the necessary things.

Sometimes is better just to turn off the tv and live ur own reality not the reality of this world.

Deaths-Accidents-Bad Politicians-Criminality News. This can be poison to your soul

Your life doesnt have to revolve around all these things. Stay woke but dedicate your time to happier things.

Is instagram making u depressed? Readin  the new york times every morning? Texting to that "friend"? Delete it from your life

Delete everything bringin u sadness and replace it with something joyful to you :heart2:

Random realization. Dynamo

D.Va
On 3/10/2019 at 1:07 PM, D.Va said:

So I also have bpd and I was wondering what's worse : bpd or being bipolar ? 

Like they are practically the same thing except for frequency and intensity right ?

?

its_britney_bitch
On 3/15/2019 at 11:38 PM, Nexto said:

Does anyone here get these little bursts of hope, only to have reality remind you why you lost it in the first place? idk how to explain it. I'm losing confidence day by day. I just straight up despise myself, and I become overwhelmed so easily that life feels impossible. I just want to disappear and lock myself up in a room, alone, and never come out.

Exactly this. It’s like I’ll have a good day and forget about stuff and then it all just collapses :rip: I’m basically doing this, I barely leave my room anymore, but my house is a toxic environment too so :toofunny3:

I guess we just have to take the good days while we can :weeps:

Afterglow

I don't always post in here because depression and anxiety are really hard for me to talk about. No need to respond or even read, just venting. But I could really use some advice:

Cheerleading has really been a way to deal with my honestly crippling social anxiety and depression. Unfortunately I just got kicked off my competitive cheer team yesterday because of missing 6 practices since September. I live 3 hours away from the cheer gym we practice at and also give another athlete from my area a ride there.

My coaches decided to remove me from the routine because i missed the previous practice due to car issues. Unfortunately i was late to practice yesterday becauase nobody told me the practice location was moved for the day, so once i figured this out after driving out of my way, I went into practice late and have my whole team go silent and looking at me like they saw a ghost. Afterwards my coach took me to his office to explain that he had to tell the team i was kicked off before me because i was late to practice.

Most embarrassing situation ive ever been in. I feel so disrespected and just down. I truly feel they dont care about me after all that. They let the other athlete i drive stay on the team but he missed the entire summer practice schedule laat year and ive been with this program for 4 years...

I feel used, but also feel guilty and like its all fault. Either way my anxiety and depression arent enjoying this situation...or maybe they are.

HotFriedChicken

The loneliness is becoming OVERWHELMING. All I want to do is go for drinks or lunch with a friend but they're all busy living life